Sign in to follow this  
c26sin

People not responding to transfer offers

Gets right on my *** this.

Why cant people just see your offer and say yes or no instead of ignore them untill they run out?

So why dont soccer manager say if you dont respond to a transfer offer the message cant be deleted and remains at the top of your messages.

DISCUSS!!!!!!!

Re: People not responding to transfer offers

Gets right on my *** this.

Why cant people just see your offer and say yes or no instead of ignore them untill they run out?

So why dont soccer manager say if you dont respond to a transfer offer the message cant be deleted and remains at the top of your messages.

DISCUSS!!!!!!!

And the point would be?

While it may be bad etiquette screwing up ppls messages because of it may not be the right method.

As a rule of thumb I usually allow 3 days (unless the person's profile shows they were not online) and then move on.

But I do understand your feeling mate..

Well' date=' just saying. There are a few in my GW as well. Sent PMs but didn't reply, eventhough their profile showing last online "Today" ;)[/quote']

same for me buddy. its pretty lame that people dont give a damn sometimes.

sm need to do summit

And the point would be?

While it may be bad etiquette screwing up ppls messages because of it may not be the right method.

As a rule of thumb I usually allow 3 days (unless the person's profile shows they were not online) and then move on.

But I do understand your feeling mate..

it would remind people that an offer has been made and a decision should be made

then again the sm bosses havent shown alot of brains recentley so i cant see anything happening

it would remind people that an offer has been made and a decision should be made

then again the sm bosses havent shown alot of brains recentley so i cant see anything happening

Well that's the reason the icon goes red for unread messages.

lol..Well I guess they want the game to be more accessible to the casual footie fan..and make more money.

I used to get frustrated when managers didn't respond to my offers but you just quickly realise that if they haven't responded after a few days then the offer is obviously not of any interest to them. There are numerous reasons for not responding. I always used to try and respond but if an offer is so bad like staright cash for one of your best players or a particularly poor p/e I don't bother. The reason being that if they have one ridiculous offer in they can't bother you with more ridiculous offers as they can only have one active deal at a time. Reject these bids all the time and you just get more back. So i'm afraid I usually have people "waiting" on my response but it's just because i don't want the next £20,000,000 bid for a 90 rated player that will immediately come upon rejection.

Best hint is to go and look at the transfer history of the season, if a club has been selling, concentrate your bids there. If a club has not, you can bet they already have had bids on their players but don't want to sell. So it's probably not going to change if you bid on them.

if a manager is even slightly interested in selling or think a compromise can be reached with a counteroffer, then they will make a counter offer. if no counteroffers are made and the transfer bid is rejected completely it's probably because they think the offer is ridiculous low and doesnt warrant response

What I hate is the managers who log in every 29 days or so, just to keep their club.

They don't buy players, sell players, anything. They just keep their club and hog all the good players they have.