Question concerning "Best Managers"

maxxx10

Re: Question concerning "Best Managers"

I have a Question' date=' how are the Best Managers been rated and selected? and is there any way to check my own stats and ranking?[/quote']

best manager are rated by how many games played and how many won, they they work out the average of how many poins they recieve for each game.

eg, if you played 3 games drawing it all then you would recieve 1 point per game, although i think you need to pay for longer to prove yourself:)

i think its only done with standard setups.

you can check your progress by going to your profile and seeing how many points yo get per gam and compare it with the best:D

if it isnt custom setup too then i think there should be.

Re: Question concerning "Best Managers"

I have a Question' date=' how are the Best Managers been rated and selected? and is there any way to check my own stats and ranking?[/quote']

It takes into consideration your average points as Sparky has said. However if you play a team who has a average team rating and you win you get 5 points. ( on your profile ) and if your draw against a better team you get 2. If you beat someone with a lower av average team rating you get 3 points etc. Your amount of points is then divided by the amount of games you have played. Then if you have played more than 15 games you can be placed on the best managers list if your average points is high enough :)