GC 250 - AlbinoLeffe Division 3 Challenge

nicholasbig96

UC_Albinoleffe-logo-AE7539F70D-seeklogo.com.gif

Hey guys. Decided to start an Italian Division 3 Challenge with AlbinoLeffe in Gold Championship 250. I kindly ask you to don't post on this thread, but i would be happy if you enjoy it :)

The Club

Unione Calcio AlbinoLeffe is an Italian association football club based in Leffe and also representing the town of Albino, in the Province of Bergamo, Lombardy. Currently it plays in Lega Pro Prima Divisione/A.

The club was created in 1998 as a result of the merger between former Serie C2 (fourth division) teams Albinese Calcio and S.C. Leffe, respectively from Albino and Leffe, two neighboring towns.

The team plays its home games at the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia stadium in Bergamo, the chief-town of the province where both Albino and Leffe are located, on account of the Leffe municipal stadium's low capacity (2,260 seats).

Starting Squad

11w6m2h.png

Re: GC 250 - AlbinoLeffe Division 3 Challenge

The first reinforcements for the 1st season here at AlbinoLeffe already started to arrive. The transfers are not fully complete yet (that is why the finished squad will not be posted) , but most of the players have already arrived. Let's check out who the most importants.

Mauro Icardi

mauro-icardi-gol-sampdoria-primavera3.jpg

Rating: 75

Amount Paid: 550k

The 19 year old argentinian is having a good season at Sampdoria, being present in 6 games (106 minutes) from his team on the Serie A Tim, all as a sub. He is a long term player.

Andreas Cornelius

Andreas-Cornelius-2.jpg

Rating: 76

Amount Paid: 75k and A.Belotti

The Danish player is an absolute sensation at his team on the Denmark's Superliga. Scoring 10 goals in 16 games, he is is for a nice rise, but most important: a great future ahead.

Pedro Obiang

Pedro-Obiang1.jpg

Rating: 75

Amount Paid: 2.5m

The spanish player from Sampdoria is being followed by some european giants and played a lost for Sampdoria in this season (718 min.) and on the last one (2799 min.), being in for a +8/9.

Guillermo De Los Santos

191547_250.jpg

Rating: 76

Amount Paid: F.Bianchetti

One of the most promising Uruguayan CB's joined AlbinoLeffe for the season. De Los Santos played the Olympics for his country and is expected to rise by 5/6 in some days.

• 5 weeks later...

First 10 games

Albinoleffe 1-2 Reggiana

US Pergolettese 1-3 Albinoleffe

Albinoleffe 3-5 Nocerina

Triestina 4-1 Albinoleffe

Albinoleffe 1-1 Alessandria

Foggia Calcio 2-3 Albinoleffe

Albinoleffe 1-0 Cremonense

Benevento 1-4 Albinoleffe

Albinoleffe 2-1 Sorrento

Albinoleffe 3-1 US Pergolettese

Manager Opinion

We started the season very poor, but now we have already started a recover. We are now unbeaten in 6 games, with 5 wins in a row: a very good number. Our current position (3rd) is very dangerous, because we are at the playoffs zone. Finish in 2nd or 1st is our goal and I am sure we can make it.

Albinoleffe's starting XI for the season got ready recently, but i forgot to post it. I think i managed to build a very good squad, full of risers and with good potential. Here it is:

Shunin (87)

Grigore (82) - De Los Santos (80) - Castro (80)

V.Perez (80) - Calzada (82) - Novick (82) - Obiang (86) - Kiyotake (84)

R.Bastos (85) - Cornelius (83)

Avg. Rating: 83

Avg. Age: 24

Avg. Value: 4.0m

• 2 weeks later...

Young star joins AlbinoLeffe

529544_247395795356109_482084100_n.jpg

Lucas OCAMPOS has completed his move to AlbinoLeffe from AS Monaco for 5,300,000

After a lot of competition and trying, finally Monaco decided to sell Lucas Ocampos. The young Argentinian star had a lot of competition from huge teams, like Manchester United and PSG, but because of the amount offered he joined the Italy Division 3 team. He is expected to play his 1st game today, against Taranto.

Archived