Duncan

English Championship 2

Re: English Championship 2

I disagree that the brother reference is towards Scott. I mean' date=' it could be, but it doesn't make sense (to me) if it is. It makes more sense (to me) to take it literally, that he is addressing his brother (the Spurs manager, who is being accused), who maybe cannot write English to defend himself, but can read it.

[/quote']

I love how you even talk about me on the forums david, Im just so god damn popular!! btw it's not that nobody wants to deal with the walsall manager because thats not true. All the newbies will bid for his players because he has some very good players like Koke for example. But lets be realistic the walsall guy accepts an offer like once every 2 years.... and it's either to tottenham or might even be portsmouth aswel now... sigh***

It would be great to see some forum activity for this Game World. It's usually a lot of fun up until lately with people having multiple accounts and now there being 'cheating' allegations thrown around left, right, and centre. So it would be good to see some positive discussion once again.

Good luck to you both.

It's Impossible for cheating allegations to go away with Marsden & Micheal H looking on with envy.

That's just how managers like them become after such a long time a competitive GW with nothing to show for it! :P

No. It's impossible for cheating allegationsconvictions to go away. Especially when you continue cheating.

Everything else is irrelevant bluster on your part.

Scott continues to cheat. For the third time this season he has match fixed his Plymouth vs Newcastle result in favour of Newcastle. In each game the formation has been changed in a beneficial way for Newcastle, In each game PLymouth have played their 2nd / 3rd team. In each game the 3rd choice keeper has been substituted at half time for a 77 rated replacement. We need him out, Scott is a self proclaimed cheat and brags about it. Lets do what we did to Jorge and get rid of this pathetic cheating idiot.

Whilst he may have quit these couple of sides they are indeed not the only ones he controls but still has not quit. It's pretty ridiculous that he seems to have gotten away with this, excuse the pun, scot-free.

There are plenty of manager's within the game world whom keep out of the limelight and did not know too much of the extent of his control of these clubs. Hardly a great message to advertise as he's quit these teams he's benefited from and has not been punished for it.

EDIT:

It may have taken far too long but finally Scott has been removed from Newcastle United at least.

Watford, Plymouth & Newcastle are free.