• SM Game Development
    • Help
    • Player Discussion
    • Game Worlds
    • SM Predict
    • General Football
    • Misc
    • Graphics

Just like to start a thread to help forumers to get to know others better. I've read a lot recently about forumers not recognising each other, even amongst the experienced ones! :eek:

This is a continuous poll where you can vote on which section of the forum you feel you are most active in, so that others, new or experienced, can find you and read your posts :)

Re: Where are you based in the Forum?

Being currently the mod and main runner of the SM Predict, this is the place where you can normally find me these days. Every user of the forum can join the SM Predict, where you can each week make predictions on 8 football games that are played on Saturday/Sunday. One of the special features of the SM Predict is that the winner of one week can choose the games for the next one. And normally SM offered a price for the overall winner of one season.

I'm happy about every new Predict member. :)

Moreover I'm reading quite regularly in the Player Discussion forum. However I used to post there more often in former times.

And lastly I'm also a regular reader of some parts in the General Football forum.

• 8 months later...

General Football- I mostly just stay in The Official Serie A Thread on the forum :). I do read the individual EPL Club threads, and the Premier League Discussion Thread. I also try to keep up with La Liga , Bundesliga , Ligue 1, and Portuguese football.

Gameworld Thread- EC 7046, MLS, and 28697 are the worlds I mostly post in.

Help with deals thread- I take some time in the Help With Deals thread and post only if I'm really confident in my answers.

I feel that I've set a camp on the The Official Serie A Thread and that's where I'm the most based in :).

Guest drseanfitz

I spend most of my time in the moderator and administrator boards(can I change the R&R to Mod/admin boards?), as well as most of my gameworld threads (but don't spend enough time on the Anno Domini thread - something I need to change)