Sign in to follow this  
Vale_Chhh_95

The Best Talent of 10k

Re: The Best Talent of 10k

Citing references?

Wow' date=' SM sure has evolved since my days of lurking the boards.

If anyone's curious to find him, there's a sub-100k player who has started the last few games for his Austrian Bundesliga club and made a bit of an impact there. He hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread.[/quote']

No one fits your description in the 10 clubs in the top division. Out of the 10 clubs there is only one player below 100k and he has 0 minutes.

No one fits your description in the 10 clubs in the top division. Out of the 10 clubs there is only one player below 100k and he has 0 minutes.

He's worth 20k. Name is Christian Schilling. 21/71. Listed on the database as a Grazer AK player, but in reality he plays for Wacker Innsbruck. Has started 3 of the last 4 games, scored off the bench in the other. Defender.

Citing references?

Wow' date=' SM sure has evolved since my days of lurking the boards.

If anyone's curious to find him, there's a sub-100k player who has started the last few games for his Austrian Bundesliga club and made a bit of an impact there. He hasn't been mentioned yet in this thread.[/quote']

Not necessarily citing but you get what I mean.

Of course. Just thought it was a particularly refined way of putting it. Not what I want to see at 1 am when I'm supposed to be writing a uni paper. ;)

LOL not to mention my High School Essays and assignments :P. Honestly, at times the biggest pain in an Essay is not the physical essay but how we cit our resources and such. Canadian Uni I suppose? :)

Ionuţ MITRITA 18 years , rated 73 now at Viitorul Constanta (the team who gave us Iancu)

he played great in all the training matches in this winter and he look like a future star , Hagi(the owner of the club and a HUGE ex football player) said that he has more talent then Iancu.

Ionuţ MITRITA 18 years ' date=' rated 73 now at Viitorul Constanta (the team who gave us Iancu)

he played great in all the training matches in this winter and he look like a future star , Hagi(the owner of the club and a HUGE ex football player) said that he has more talent then Iancu.[/quote']

the team is called CS Turnu Severin??

Might not be 10k however Leonardo Valencia of Palestino should be a decent shout? Or has he already been mentioned?

http://www.soccerway.com/players/leonardo-valencia/207935/

Got him in a few teams already and it seems he's starting at his new club to :D

Leonardo Valencia (72) 50k..

Just realised someone edited him like a week ago, i wonder if it's been approved and he could rise very soon.

Just realised someone edited him like a week ago' date=' i wonder if it's been approved and he could rise very soon.[/quote']

Just got reviewed!! (I got him 2 hours before he got reviewed :P)

72 > 76

Just got reviewed!! (I got him 2 hours before he got reviewed :P)

72 > 76

I had bids accepted in both game worlds but the player hasn't moved to my squad yet. I realize he's coming from an unmanaged team, but will the CPU cancel the transfer because of the change?

edit: he just came across. all good :)

^^^

R.E. Lee Evans.

Not really worth buying / probably won't rise much.

Moved to Wolves in January as a potential talent. Hasn't played at all. Wolves are playing very badly too, and look like they could be relegated again to the 3rd division. ("League One")

He might get a very small + for joining a bigger team than he was before - but not much at all, and no real talent / potential at the moment for this one.

^^^

R.E. Lee Evans.

Not really worth buying / probably won't rise much.

Moved to Wolves in January as a potential talent. Hasn't played at all. Wolves are playing very badly too' date=' and look like they could be relegated again to the 3rd division. ("League One")

He might get a very small + for joining a bigger team than he was before - but not much at all, and no real talent / potential at the moment for this one.[/quote']

thank you for the answer

Sorry for the double post but I'd also like to put forth James Donachie. I've searched the forum and It doesn't seem like hes come up. He seem's like a decent little talent and he's recently broken into the first team squad for Brisbane with the majority of his appearances being the full 90. :)

Name:James Donachie

Position: D©

Nationality:Australian

Foot: Right

Team:Brisbane Roar (Australian League)

70 rated 10ker

10 games' date=' 828 minutes in the 2012/2013 season ( An average of 82.8 minutes per game)

I hope you have a great day once again :).[/quote']

Here's a decent 10ker talent from Australia for all you forumers :)!

Riferimento: The Best Talent of 10k

10k add in the list:

Stipe Perica 72 --> 75/77 (Nk Zadar)

Oscar Hernandez 70 --> 76 (Unión Española)

Evan Kostopoulos 73 --> 78 (Adelaide)

10k rise:

JAHOVIC, Adis 71 --> 78 (Zurigo) 80

Moshe, Barak 70 --> 77 (Beitar Jerusalem) 78

CERNUTO, Francesco 70 --> 76/77 (Reggina, loan Treviso) 76

Maksim ZHESTKOV 60 --> 75 (Mordavia) 75

MUNAFO, Juan 73 --> 78/80 (Panthrakikos) 80

Riferimento: The Best Talent of 10k

10k add in the list:

Vedran JANJETOVIC 65 --> 78 (Sydney)

James Donachie 70 --> 77 (Brisbane)

Josip Basic 72 --> 75 (Hajduk Split)

Vladislavs GUTKOVSKIS 70 --> 73 (Skonto)

Lou Wallaert 72 --> 77 (Tubize)

Piotr Parzyszek 72 --> 77/78 (De Graafschap)

10k rise:

Harrison Mojica 70 --> 77/78 (Deportivo Cali) 75