Bring Back Those Memories - Forumer(s) That We Missed

Gozzy

Re: Bring Back Those Memories - Forumer(s) That We Missed

Yeah... He was the best manager in DDT (Narin's GW - another outstanding forumer who left)

I am still here' date='just not active as before.Taking a break. [img']http://i48.tinypic.com/midybo.gif[/img]

But this is my first forum and I had some great time here and I deff won't forget it.

I learned so much here,especially when I first joined,I had no idea how to act on forum,I was just 15 years old and on the begging,it was not so easy,especially because it is English forum,and English is not my first language as most of you guys now,but I gave it my best so people could understand me,and I hope that I succeeded,at least a little bit.

Wow,I have this profile for more than 2 years,and like it was yesterday that I joined. midybo.gif

One person who deserves to be mentioned is the Awesome Sgt Fury,great gameworld creator giving free cash prizes and stuff.

He was the best custom gameworld maker there has been on this forum.

His banter was a class act sad to see he is not around any more,hope everything is well with him.

Only seeing this now, so I'll address a few things. It's a bit heartwarming to see my name here a few times. SM got me through a few really rough patches, so it's nice to see that I might've helped a few people out too.

I don't see my name. :(

There are so many to mention' date=' [b']Smudger, Candyflip, Newmania (legend!), Bob Loblaw, Roko7, Smartdoc, Insider, Fraser McInnes, Dai Smout,[/b] and more I can't remember right now!

I'll vouch for this. The name Sky Blue Lee should definitely be on this list. The man knows nothing about football, but he's the funniest character to grace this forum. At least he was in my day.

Would like to bring up two more names.

darshan j. - Used to be one of the more helpful guys and friendly when I first joined the forums. Top guy who knew his stuff and was very friendly too.

andyowls - Another superb forumer. Never one to shy away from offering his insight/help when needed. Brilliant poster and his expertise in Argentinean football was invaluable too.

Both fantastic guys.

I miss Lensois/Pazzano :(

Hello. I don't know who you are' date=' but you are Canadian. You must be nice. Let's be friends.

Can we stop discussing members' bans please. It's against forum rules and I'm fed up of deleting posts. infernito will be back before too long.

Wow, funny who they make mods nowadays ;)

Insider was just the saving grace of Brazillian Football. He was the only brazillian football expert in my opinion. Spewed out so many great Talent Scouting Threads of Brazillian youths. True Forum Legend. ;)

It's funny how many hours of my life I spent watching football and then writing back. I'm glad it got appreciated. Also helped me with my current job... I'm now working as a scout. But not for football.

-------

Side note 1: I'm probably going to be in Europe for at least a half semester next year. If some of the old club want to meet up, I'm down. I know the old Tiesto (don't know what he's named now) is in the area I'm likely going to end up in, but I'll try to travel the continent as much as I can. Send me a shout out if you're interested!

Side note 2: I have a free spot for a club. Any good setups in the making with folks who remember me (I'm looking at any of the mods, I'm looking at folks like Gozzy or the great Kazzer, who for some reason I remember being a fantastic setup partner. A teams league or something?)

Side note 3: Add Kazzer to the list. Radebe20. Tom Erdenay, an underrated fellow with whom I still occasionally speak on Skype. So many fantastic personalities on here. Of the newer group (I consider 2009-10 newer), Kazzer and the German boys (timesle and Phil) were my favourites. Have they been as active as they should be?

Side note 2: I have a free spot for a club. Any good setups in the making with folks who remember me (I'm looking at any of the mods' date=' I'm looking at folks like Gozzy or the great Kazzer, who for some reason I remember being a fantastic setup partner. A teams league or something?)

[/quote']

Which kind of Gameworld do you want mate? Do you want simple forum based GameWorld or more complicated but unique forum based Gameworld? We have a lot of forum based custom which managers. One i need to give a shout out is Reality Check which is a revolutionary setup but needs a good manager to join in. I,myself also have made a custom called Draft n Auction (DnA) which inspired by SMEL and Werewolf World but it's probably need you to log on to forum more often which i'm not sure you can do nowadays

Side note 3: Add Kazzer to the list. Radebe20. Tom Erdenay' date=' an underrated fellow with whom I still occasionally speak on Skype. So many fantastic personalities on here. Of the newer group (I consider 2009-10 newer), Kazzer and the German boys (timesle and Phil) were my favourites. Have they been as active as they should be?[/quote']

I miss Tom too, i think he's the only Valencia fan i've ever seen in this forum :P . All of Phil,Kazzer and timesle still active but out of the 3,timo is the most active these days.

Tom Erdenay - Legend. Well-spoken, friendly and a great sense of humour.

Havoc - Another legend.

The Jerries (Timo and Phil) - Great guys.

I'll vouch for this. The name Sky Blue Lee should definitely be on this list. The man knows nothing about football' date=' but he's the funniest character to grace this forum. At least he was in my day.[/quote']

Oh no, I've been found out about on my football knowledge! :o

• 2 weeks later...

HOW COULD WE FORGET BOBO?!?!?!

Named like a clown, and acted every inch a clown, Bobo was the original forum punchline, and a fantastic guy too. Was very close to making it into international football with Malta, if I remember correctly. In a way, along with Smouts and Fraser back in 2006, Bobo was the forum.

And not forgetting his older, equally-as-daft brother, 001

Other names I absolutely must drop are Bryan, Burs, Cally, Felix, HKPHOOEY, Kamil Marzec, LeamingtonSteve, Milessurrey (that boy loved his chicken!), Nav, oobee007, Orgy, Perry81, rarther, Raz, Schuldiner, Sparky, Speddiez, and the lovely chap known on here as Wesley Sneijder. :)

Oh, and Munt.

• 5 months later...

He is' date=' but isn't as active as before I believe.

Also, [b']Daragh[/b] is another one. Deleted his old account and not sure if he still has his new alias on here but he's a great forumer too.

I never knew Daragh has an alias' date='what was it? It's a shame he delete his old account. One of my fav when it comes to Italian football[/quote']
I forgot his new account name. He did mention it to me by PM I think after I found out the way the guy wrote was similar to Daragh... But that was quite awhile back lol.

Yeah I always asked him for help regarding Italian football/Roma.

EDIT: Congrats on the blue.

I would just like to clarify that I've never posted anything or PMed anyone on here since leaving. Who ever it was, it wasn't me.

Anyway, thanks for the mention guys.

• 6 months later...

HOW COULD WE FORGET BOBO?!?!?!

Named like a clown' date=' and acted every inch a clown, [b']Bobo[/b] was the original forum punchline, and a fantastic guy too. Was very close to making it into international football with Malta, if I remember correctly. In a way, along with Smouts and Fraser back in 2006, Bobo was the forum.

And not forgetting his older, equally-as-daft brother, 001

Other names I absolutely must drop are Bryan, Burs, Cally, Felix, HKPHOOEY, Kamil Marzec, LeamingtonSteve, Milessurrey (that boy loved his chicken!), Nav, oobee007, Orgy, Perry81, rarther, Raz, Schuldiner, Sparky, Speddiez, and the lovely chap known on here as Wesley Sneijder. :)

Oh, and Munt.

Bobo and his spinning Fulham avatar, am I correct? :D

• 11 months later...

looking at the contenders on this years forumer of the year contest really does make me miss the old days on the forum with most of those mentioned on this thread.

back when substance in your post's was important, not just posting 20 times a day and sucking up to everyone. Back when people weren't afraid to call an idiot an idiot, instead of all this nicey, nicey rubbish the forum is full of today.