Formula One!

clayts

Again the young Brit Lewis Hamilton wins!!! Get in!!!

But will he win the Championship. Or will the bitter and jealous Alonso have his say?

On the weekend, Lewis Hamilton won the Hungarian Grand Prix, Raikkonen came second, and Heidfeld came third!

F1Hamilton2_468x739.jpg

Standings

01 Lewis Hamilton 80

02 Fernando Alonso 73

03 Kimi Räikkönen 60

04 Felipe Massa 59

05 Nick Heidfeld 42

06 Robert Kubica 28

Constructors Standings

01 McLaren 138

02 Ferrari 119

03 BMW 71

04 Renault 33

05 Williams-Toyota 20

06 Red Bull-Renault 16

6 races left. Looking very exciting!!!

Re: Formula One!

Hopefully we will see Alonso go to Ferrari, I like a good close rivalry between Mclaren and Ferrari. Dont see Massa going to Mclaren though although I think Alonso will go to Ferrari.

I want to see Kubica for Mclaren, Kubica and Hamilton used to race each other back in karting :eek:. Im a bit of a fan of Kubica, he's a great driver and anything but scared of making some big moves (Over-taking). Would like to see the pair at Mclaren.

Also dont mind that Renault driver Kovalinen (Spelt wrong but sounds like that lol) but doubt he will go anywhere bigger then Renault.

Being a Mclaren fan and a Hamilton fan etc, I think and want Lewis and Mclaren to win their respected trophies.......

• 2 months later...

Lewis Hamilton could yet be crowned world champion after Brazilian Grand Prix stewards summoned representatives of BMW Sauber and Williams for alleged technical irregularities.

A BMW spokeswoman told Reuters that the investigation concerned fuel temperatures.

Williams driver Nico Rosberg finished fourth, with BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld fifth and sixth respectively.

Should they be disqualified, Hamilton would be promoted to fourth place, enough to see him crowned as world champion.

Kimi Raikkonen won the race and, should the orginal result stand, claimed the world title by one point from both Hamilton and his McLaren team-mate Fernando Alonso.

But this happened in 1995, and only the consturcters points were taken - not the drivers.

Hopefully we will see Alonso go to Ferrari' date=' I like a good close rivalry between Mclaren and Ferrari. Dont see Massa going to Mclaren though although I think Alonso will go to Ferrari.

I want to see Kubica for Mclaren, Kubica and Hamilton used to race each other back in karting :eek:. Im a bit of a fan of Kubica, he's a great driver and anything but scared of making some big moves (Over-taking). Would like to see the pair at Mclaren.

Also dont mind that Renault driver Kovalinen (Spelt wrong but sounds like that lol) but doubt he will go anywhere bigger then Renault.

Being a Mclaren fan and a Hamilton fan etc, I think and want Lewis and Mclaren to win their respected trophies.......[/quote']

Alonso and Ferrari just sound good together.

Now Alonso + Massa seems good (hopefully Alonso wont get jelous of him iswell)

And Hamilton + Raikonnen (mind my spelling) will be a championship pairing, they would pass everyone at the beginning, get really far away and then race eachother for # 1 (fairly)

I feel really sad for Hamilton, 18 to 1 would of been great

But this happened in 1995' date=' and only the consturcters points were taken - not the drivers.[/quote']

Thats true and anyways its not that Ferrari have done somthing wrong its the three car BMW's, The Williams and The Saubers. So Kimi can celebrate and sleep easy at night. :D C'MON FERRARI!!!!!

Alonso and Ferrari just sound good together.

Now Alonso + Massa seems good (hopefully Alonso wont get jelous of him iswell)

And Hamilton + Raikonnen (mind my spelling) will be a championship pairing' date=' they would pass everyone at the beginning, get really far away and then race eachother for # 1 (fairly)[/b']

I feel really sad for Hamilton, 18 to 1 would of been great

Can't see Räikkönen going back to McLaren, or Hamilton leaving McLaren, or even Räikkönen leaving Ferrari for that matter, right after he wins the Drivers Championship. I hope Massa stays at Ferrari, although I really like Kubica, and would love to see him at Ferrari in the future. I have a feeling Kovalainen will go BMW instead of Heidfield, who will go to Renault.

I can't wait till they release the driver list for next season :)

Its almost certain that Alonso will be a renault again next year, well going back.

Raikkonen and Massa at Ferrari, Massa already signed a deal so thats certain.

Hamilton and Koveilienen from Renault at Mclaren which sounds great imo.

Also next year shanghigh will be a race and will be a night race!!! Sounds awesome.

Its almost certain that Alonso will be a renault again next year' date=' well going back.

Raikkonen and Massa at Ferrari, Massa already signed a deal so thats certain.

Hamilton and Koveilienen from Renault at Mclaren which sounds great imo.

[b']Also next year shanghigh will be a race and will be a night race!!! Sounds awesome.[/b]

Lol, I can't quite imagine Hamilton, Raikkonnen, Alonso and everyone else with lights on their helmets :D

No, I did. He would never have lasted another season at Mclaren. Thing is though; Renault or Red Bull for him next year? They seem to be his only options. And who will omve into Mclaren?

I've heard several names, Button; Webber; Sutil; Kovalinen (the Renault guy, however his name is spelt).

All about force india the new F1 team having a country as its name :) from wikipedia-

Force India F1 is a Formula One team that came into existence after Orange India Holdings, which is a consortium of Watson Ltd. (Dr. Vijay Mallya) and Strongwind (the Mol family), bought the Spyker F1 team in October 2007 for 88 million euro. It represents increased Indian participation within Formula One, with India also set to host its first Grand Prix in 2010 at a New Delhi circuit. The FIA confirmed the change in name from Spyker to Force India on 24th October 2007.However, the new name will not be taken into use before winter testing starts in November.

Colin Kolles will remain as team principal into 2008. Michiel Mol is director of F1 racing, and Mike Gascoyne is the Chief Technology Officer.

The team will be using customer Ferrari engines in 2008, with the team's existing deal with Ferrari running to 2010.[6] The team will also be using the Indian flag in its team logo from 2008.[3] Former Spyker sponsor Etihad Airways have a contract with the team until 2009, and have yet to announce any changes to this arrangement. Force India will continue to construct their own chassis.[7] Force India has a contract with Adrian Sutil for 2008, but it is rumoured that his contract could be sold onto another team (with Mclaren F1, Williams F1 and Toyota F1 reportedly interested) though Mallya has stated he wishes to keep Sutil for the 2008 season.[5] Indian drivers Narain Karthikeyan and Karun Chandhok have been linked with the second seat, along with former Jordan, Williams and Toyota driver Ralf Schumacher.[8]. In November 2007 the team invited Vitantonio Liuzzi, Christian Klien and former Spyker test drivers Giedo van der Garde and Roldan Rodriguez to take part in winter tests along with Sutil.[9] :D

Dan' date=' Shu would even cut off his hand and never leave Ferrari!

I would like to see Alonso at Ferrari, since I support them of course!

I guess that Rosberg would be joining McLaren, why? Since he's the best of the three that Hamilton suggested.

GO FERRARI!!!![/quote']

You would be suprised. He said he would consider coming out of retirement to partner Hamilton at Mclaren.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love Formula One, my favorite sport!

Yea, i watched the last two races. It will be an interesting season.

The loss of traction control really hampering all the drivers. You've seen how many mistakes there making, in the dry weather without traction control; so imagine if it's wet at the Singapore night race without traction control. I really don't think anyone will finish the race.