Should i swap vidic for hummels?

Tee

Re: Should i swap vidic for hummels?

vidic for the drop..hummels for the rise...should i?

Completely depends on if you're looking short or long term. Vidic is still one of the best around when fit, but is getting on a bit now and is injured more than he is fit. (but will still be very high for a few years) Hummels will just get better and better though.

Quick Fix- Keep Vidic

Long Term- Definitely Hummels

Completely depends on if you're looking short or long term. Vidic is still one of the best around when fit' date=' but is getting on a bit now and is injured more than he is fit. (but will still be very high for a few years) Hummels will just get better and better though.

Quick Fix- Keep Vidic

Long Term- Definitely Hummels[/quote']

its good advice thank you! i do have ramos/silva so i think for me in my position,hummels would be the option ta.

its good advice thank you! i do have ramos/silva so i think for me in my position' date='hummels would be the option ta.[/quote']

Yep I think so too. You can afford to lose Vidic imo. He will drop to 95 so You can use a 94 CB to replace him and have Hummels for back up/future.

Do it. I traded my rooney for hummels. getting a top class cb is rare and he's one for the future (and now)

I hope you got more than just Hummels in exchange for Rooney. It's hard to find good CB's but Rooney is 95 and probably will be for years to come. Hummels is on the rise, but Rooney is already there. ( not talking about his real life form, but I believe he will be consistently 94/95 based on his name)

*Edited for a school boy error

I hope you got more than just Hummels in exchange for Rooney. It's hard to find good CB's but Rooney is 94 and probably will be for years to come. Hummels is on the rise' date=' but Rooney is already there. ( not talking about his real life form, but I believe he will be consistently 94 based on his name)[/quote']

isnt he 95??

I hope you got more than just Hummels in exchange for Rooney. It's hard to find good CB's but Rooney is 95 and probably will be for years to come. Hummels is on the rise' date=' but Rooney is already there. ( not talking about his real life form, but I believe he will be consistently 94/95 based on his name)

*Edited for a school boy error[/quote']

haha thought someone would hate on that deal. nope straight up hummels. quality cb on the rise. i build my teams for the future and imo rooney will only drop from here on out. Watch the EPL and his games a lot and hes def not a 95 anymore. I have other quality forwards to back him up and lacked in youth and defense. it was a no brainer for me. When i watch hummels I'm impressed when I watch rooney I just see a big name who used to be amazing, and now is just decent.