My subotic for el shaarawy +15

Juano

Should i swap my subotic for el shaarawy + 15? I also have busquets lahm alba mascherano javi martinezz yanga-mbiwa papadopoulos danilo. I'm asking for long term potential, because i know that subotic is a very good cb, but i don't know this potential in the future, and el shaarawy I think he have 94+ potential, what do you think?

Re: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

Should i swap my subotic for el shaarawy + 15? I also have busquets lahm alba mascherano javi martinezz yanga-mbiwa papadopoulos danilo. I'm asking for long term potential' date=' because i know that subotic is a very good cb, but i don't know this potential in the future, and el shaarawy I think he have 94+ potential, what do you think?[/quote']

Subotic will have a +1 i would not do this exchange..

Riferimento: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

Should i swap my subotic for el shaarawy + 15? I also have busquets lahm alba mascherano javi martinezz yanga-mbiwa papadopoulos danilo. I'm asking for long term potential' date=' because i know that subotic is a very good cb, but i don't know this potential in the future, and el shaarawy I think he have 94+ potential, what do you think?[/quote']

if El Shaarawy continues to play as well as he's doing, surely it can reach a 93-94 and maybe even 95.;)

I think it's a world-class player

Riferimento: Re: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

Thanks mates' date=' but the point is what could be the long terms rating for subotic?:)

I have seen some dortmund matches and he is usually great but sometimes is awful...[/quote']

if you can not get a better defender, then focuses on Subotic which is not bad.

Then Kevin says is likely to have a +1

Re: Riferimento: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

if El Shaarawy continues to play as well as he's doing' date=' surely it can reach a 93-94 and maybe even 95.;)

I think it's a world-class player[/quote']

That just made me laugh...Absolutely pathetic.How OVERRATED can be a player who can shine in a team without stars for a few games.Oh my god....El Shaawary will bel ucky enough to hit around 92.Good talent,massively overrated.

Easily Subotic lol..He's twice of a player,he's a CB,he will always be rated higher.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

That just made me laugh...Absolutely pathetic.How OVERRATED can be a player who can shine in a team without stars for a few games.Oh my god....El Shaawary will bel ucky enough to hit around 92.Good talent' date='massively overrated.

Easily Subotic lol..He's twice of a player,he's a CB,he will always be rated higher.[/quote']

with respect to El Shaarawy was talking about the future of this player.

while Subotic has already said.

Are you God?Can you predict the future?El Shaawary is definetly not a 95 potential.

Nobody can predict the future, but in this beginning of season El Shaarawy scored 14 goals in an indecent team like this year's Milan, 10 gol in Serie A and 4 in CL, in my opinion he can really become a world class player

Nobody can predict the future' date=' but in this beginning of season El Shaarawy scored 14 goals in un indecent team like this year's Milan, 10 gol in Serie A and 4 in CL, in my opinion he can really become a world class player[/quote']

While Milan had a few top stars inthe team he was not more then a team player..He will never shine in a team with stars simply because he can't.He doesn't have the potential to be a star or shine along with other top players.

While Milan had a few top stars inthe team he was not more then a team player..He will never shine in a team with stars simply because he can't.He doesn't have the potential to be a star or be shine along with other top players.

He's 19 years old, last year he was 18, how could he compete with Ibrahimovic? it's obvious that he didn't play a lot, this is his year

He's 19 years old' date=' last year he was 18, how could he compete with Ibrahimovic? it's obvious that he didn't play a lot, this is his year[/quote']

HIs year in a team full with rubbish...amazing.

Decent talent,massively overrated and overhyped for a few goals.

HIs year in a team full with rubbish...amazing.

Decent talent' date='massively overrated and overhyped for a few goals.[/quote']

I really don't understand how you're thinking... so, for you if Reus played with QPR it couldn't be his year? El Shaarawy scored 14 goals in a team full of rubbish, isn't that harder than scoring 14 goals for Man Utd?

I really don't understand how you're thinking... so' date=' for you if Reus played with QPR it couldn't be his year? El Shaarawy scored 14 goals in a team full of rubbish, isn't that harder than scoring 14 goals for Man Utd?[/quote']

In this case,no.It is a lot easier to shine in a team without any stars,is a lot easier to shine in a team full with rubbish.1 bright moment in 90 minutes and he's massively overhyped even if he was absolutely pish for the rest of the game.In this case that proves that El Shaa can't play in a big team as he can't compete with the big names so at all he will never hit a high rating.

In this case' date='no.It is a lot easier to shine in a team without any stars,is a lot easier to shine in a team full with rubbish.1 bright moment in 90 minutes and he's massively overhyped even if he was absolutely pish for the rest of the game.In this case that proves that El Shaa can't play in a big team as he can't compete with the big names so at all he will never hit a high rating.[/quote']

I in part agree with you, but i still think that scoring 10 goals in the national championship and 4 in CL with a rubbish team means that if you played in a stronger team you could score much more

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

I in part agree with you' date=' but i still think that scoring 10 goals in the national championship and 4 in CL with a rubbish team means that if you played in a stronger team you could score much more[/quote']

especially in a league where it is difficult to score, these 10 goals have a higher value.