My subotic for el shaarawy +15

Juano

Re: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

If El S plays for a better team, he may not stand out quite so much but he will get more chances and score more goals. So if he can score 10 so far this season in an average team, wait until he has 1 or 2 world class players supplying him! He will be a beast!!!

Also at 19 he is still learning the game so after 2/3 more seasons of learning and playing regular he will be one of the best in the world.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

HIs year in a team full with rubbish...amazing.

Decent talent' date='massively overrated and overhyped for a few goals.[/quote']

There is nothing to discuss.

He's the top scorer in Serie A, only 20 years old and has already scored a gol with Italian national team versus France this week. B)

Not enough? ;)

Riferimento: Re: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

If El S plays for a better team' date=' he may not stand out quite so much but he will get more chances and score more goals. So if he can score 10 so far this season in an average team, wait until he has 1 or 2 world class players supplying him! He will be a beast!!!

Also at 19 he is still learning the game so after 2/3 more seasons of learning and playing regular he will be one of the best in the world.[/quote']

I'm glad you say that.

You told the truth;)

If El S plays for a better team' date=' he may not stand out quite so much but he will get more chances and score more goals. So if he can score 10 so far this season in an average team, wait until he has 1 or 2 world class players supplying him! He will be a beast!!!

Also at 19 he is still learning the game so after 2/3 more seasons of learning and playing regular he will be one of the best in the world.[/quote']

It's exactly what i think too!

Serie A isn't what used to be in the past.El shaa still has to prove at a consitent level..for me he's simply a decent talent.Nothing more

I agree that Serie A has got worse losing important players as Thiago, Lavezzi and Ibrahimovic, but we still have good teams, Juventus, Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, it got worse, but it's not an easy championship, and don't forget that El S. scored 4 goals in CL, isn't that a prove at consistent level?

I agree that Serie A has got worse losing important players as Thiago' date=' Lavezzi and Ibrahimovic, but we still have good teams, Juventus, Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, it got worse, but it's not an easy championship, and don't forget that El S. scored 4 goals in CL, isn't that a prove at consistent level?[/quote']

just agree.

I agree that Serie A has got worse losing important players as Thiago' date=' Lavezzi and Ibrahimovic, but we still have good teams, Juventus, Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, it got worse, but it's not an easy championship, and don't forget that El S. scored 4 goals in CL, isn't that a prove at consistent level?[/quote']

4 goals in a few games?Consitent means at least a full season wit good performances..Sadly on SM and usually in real life if a 18-19-20-21 is doing a few pair of good games he's named a super talent...El Sha is decent with a good future in SM but nothing more.

4 goals in a few games?Consitent means at least a full season wit good performances..Sadly on SM and usually in real life if a 18-19-20-21 is doing a few pair of good games he's named a super talent...El Sha is decent with a good future in SM but nothing more.

We will see in the future.;)

for you who are the great talents under 21?

Re: Riferimento: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

That just made me laugh...Absolutely pathetic.How OVERRATED can be a player who can shine in a team without stars for a few games.Oh my god....El Shaawary will bel ucky enough to hit around 92.Good talent' date='massively overrated.

Easily Subotic lol..He's twice of a player,he's a CB,he will always be rated higher.[/quote']

People are exactly the same with Neymar, who is undoubtedly the most over rated player in the current game?

OT: I wouldn't give the 15M, unless your team is strong. Doubt that strong a deal will be allowed by your chairman either.

Too early to say El Shaarawy will be a 95 let alone a 92+. B)

He's playing decent for his age, will rise to 88 this change, could potentially be 89/90 come next season. Good player without a doubt but all the hype of him being a 95 is utter bull no offence.

Subotic has been a key player for Dortmund for several seasons now, and has a 50/50 chance of ending the season a 92. Good defender too.

I wouldn't sell Subotic for 15m and El Shaarawy, pathetic deal to be honest considering their current ratings. I'd either ask for more cash (if its useful) or counter El Shaarawy and another 89+ young defender.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

People are exactly the same with Neymar' date=' who is undoubtedly the most over rated player in the current game[/quote']

I completely agree with this, he is so ovverrated... sure he scores goals, does dribblings... but let's be serious, he does all of this in Brasilian league, probably the worst player of Premier League would be considered a nice player in that league..

Re: Riferimento: My subotic for el shaarawy +15

Are you god? Can you predict the future? Do you know El Sharawwy will not reach 95?

No,but if you watch football you will realise how laughable its El SHaawary bar a few bright moments.Instead of posting so many worthless posts think a bit before to write.

Should i swap my subotic for el shaarawy + 15? I also have busquets lahm alba mascherano javi martinezz yanga-mbiwa papadopoulos danilo. I'm asking for long term potential' date=' because i know that subotic is a very good cb, but i don't know this potential in the future, and el shaarawy I think he have 94+ potential, what do you think?[/quote']

A few players that i would trade Subo for are Verratti, Varane, Nastastic or OLA :D:D:D

But i would want at least 2/3 of them as a PE

No' date='but if you watch football you will realise how laughable its El SHaawary bar a few bright moments.[b']Instead of posting so many worthless posts think a bit before to write[/b].

English please

Instead of hyping John for 3 good matches you should do some homeworks or something else.

Read the bold

Nuff said

On topic: I've just watched a bit of football and had a think a bit (thanks MUTD) I wouldn't do it. Could probably get more for him

Stop arguing about who is overated and all, give the players some respect, they are just trying to play for a living. No offence to either side as i am neutral towards dortmund and milan, but i wouldn't do the deal. Unless 15m is useful, which i doubt so, then avoid the deal. But losing subotic in ur team for a better deal isnt a bad idea, since u have replacements in ur team for him