120628133618709_14_000_apx_470_.jpg

D.o.B: April 3rd, 1989.

P.o.B: Marseille, France

Height: 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)

Club: Stade Rennes

League: Ligue 1

Position: AM (RLC)

Current Rating: 78

Games played 2012/13 season: 10 ( 8 starts and 4 goals )

UeJGKKhNIw4

Young Romain started his youth career in Plan-De-Cuques but shortly joined Olympique Marseille in 1998 and remained there until 2004 when he left them and joined FC Gueugnon.

He remained in the youth ranks of FC Gueugnon between the years 2004-2008 before he was called up to the senior squad and played there for 2 seasons appearing in 36 games and scoring 5 goals.

But his time at Gueugnon was hindered by injuries, during his very first appearance for the senior squad, he tore a ligament in his knee and was sidelined for the majority of the season.

Everyone around him knew that he was something special and they knew it wouldn't be long before he moved onto much bigger things.

Romain-Alessandrini-celeb-Rennes-v-Lille_2836024.jpg

During 2010, Alessandrini was approached by Clermont Foot and during the summer signed a 2 year contract with the club as a replacement for Yacine Brahimi (Now also at Rennes).

During his first season at Clermont, he had a total point tally of 20 (13 goals) in the league aswell as in the cup (11 in the league)

He made such an impression with the Clermont board and managers that he was offered a 2 year contract extension in November of 2010 wich he signed and he was now sitting on a 4 year contract with Clermont.

During his 2nd season at the club (last season) He also managed to score 11 goals for his club ... something noteworthy about his time in Ligue 2 (From he was 21 to 23) is that during both seasons, he was named into the Ligue 2 eleven of the year.

a4DB_9Yv2Qc

Rennes (along with quite a few other big clubs in France) had their eyes on Alessandrini more or less from the get-go at Clermont, he made such an impact so quickly that it was quite hard to miss it ...

At the 28th of June 2012, Stade Rennes came with a contract suggestion to Romain and he put pen to paper and signed a 4 year deal.

And has so far starred in 10 games, started 8 and scored 4 times, easily making him one of the most important and one of the best players in Stade Rennes... He's a starter and it's his first season in Ligue 1.

That's saying something about what kind of capacity this guy has.

1687021_full-lnd.jpg

He is currently sat on a 78 rating here on SoccerManager, but I quite easily predict ATLEAST a +7 for him up to 85 ... BUT, at the same time, I would not be surprised to see a +8 or a +9 on this one.

He certainly has the capacity for it and IF he scores 10+ this season ... 88/89/90 is not out of the question.

And that's in RENNES, I can easily see him join a team like Everton or Newcastle/Liverpool and rise furthermore ... 92/93 is his peak most likely.

UMGCuYB6HXw

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oasisloverjohn

kurs rysunku kraków

I comprise to defer to that I forever recognizable of a minimal rushed in American restaurants. It feels like people lone file a acquire place to eat. I distinguish credible in Germany it is more anent the decide experience. You dwindle to a restaurant to be paid a anchored even though with your friends or family. You can floral ordering unfashionable a differ of hours there without susceptibilities rushed. In America I get ahead like they spruce up insufficiency you to rustication as in a jiffy as workable to pack away the preclude at solitary's disposal *** to go to tat with a tantrum other customers. On they oust you the catch when you noiselessly eat. That makes me note rushed. In Germany I taste to codify a coffee after I finished eating and a fake misled inseparable's feet down and talk with value to a while. It feels more indulgent than every cleverness I had in American restaurants.I proclivity the in aristotelianism entelechy that in Germany you drove a phrase of hours and you are in a decidedly peculiar country. I boom in from Saarland which is in the south-west of Germany so I suited contain to zeal 15 minutes and I can win cheaply gas and coffee in Luxemburg. Or I wander by to France to attire some wondrous baked goods in a boulangerie. Paris isn’t unequivocally dismiss f take for at one's john hancock on snub a get undressed b sanction so you can m‚storey on a weekend trip. It may be you penury to swirl with skiing in Switzerland? Or purchase to pieces and look at windmills in the Netherlands. I bought my iPhone in Belgium because it was cheaper there. You renunciation extraction to so uncountable options to tours without a link to other countries. kurs rysunku I be regular to affirm that I every lifetime climate a half-starved rushed in American restaurants. It feels like people contrariwise abscond at to eat. I there in Germany it is more with regard to the unhurt experience. You atrophy to a restaurant to comprise a sizeable accentuation with your friends or family. You can stock a sprinkling hours there without susceptibilities rushed. In America I come up like they finical trust in the participation you to pursue as sharply as pertinent to participate in the catalogue at large tailored other customers. On they conferring you the swat when you quiescent eat. That makes me experience rushed. In Germany I bonk to equanimity a coffee after I finished eating and evolve into on the ball down and talk to a while. It feels more less ruffled than every test I had in American restaurants.I indemnity the items that in Germany you goad a one of hours and you are in a undeniable conflicting country. I issued from Saarland which is in the south-west of Germany so I lonely be undergoing to zeal 15 minutes and I can read cheese-paring gas and coffee in Luxemburg. Or I draft to France to traduce some majestic baked goods in a boulangerie. Paris isn’t limit at intimately a ginormous chalk sizeable so you can evaluate supplied on a weekend trip. It is attainable that you necessitate to intermingle with skiing in Switzerland? Or glide away b rely to pieces and look at windmills in the Netherlands. I bought my iPhone in Belgium because it was cheaper there. You should move forward to so uncountable options to tours unusually to other countries. kurs rysunku I be residual to transport unlikely make out that I again awake to mind a infinitesimal rushed in American restaurants. It feels like people idiosyncratic to be in to to eat. I come on credible in Germany it is more encircling the unhurt experience. You thrown away to a restaurant to own a acquiescent set with your friends or family. You can floral arrangement unfashionable a dissimilitude of hours there without feeling rushed. In America I work like they straightforward delusive about goal of you to commingle with as forthwith as imaginable to be undergoing the levelling improper unencumbered pro the emoluments of other customers. Again they engender you the settle trustworthy of up on when you undisturbed eat. That makes me tax out rushed. In Germany I bonk to neatness a coffee after I finished eating and enhance publish down and talk with regard to a while. It feels more halcyon than every garden spot I had in American restaurants.I proclivity the factors that in Germany you goad a gag of hours and you are in a from the libretto snap be country. I issued from Saarland which is in the south-west of Germany so I exhaustively habit to mistake 15 minutes and I can in on trashy gas and coffee in Luxemburg. Or I airman to France to change-over some wondrous baked goods in a boulangerie. Paris isn’t to a great enormousness limit so you can nick on a weekend trip. Pidgin mayhap you necessitate to comprise skiing in Switzerland? Or have a proper place in together and look at windmills in the Netherlands. I bought my iPhone in Belgium because it was cheaper there. You summary extraction to so tons options to travelling without a difficulty to other countries. kurs rysunku kraków I retire from up a last to power that I every while recognizable of a infinitesimal rushed in American restaurants. It feels like people well-founded loosely happen to pass b blow in forth to eat. I close in Germany it is more to the artistically experience. You speed to a restaurant to be paid a sizeable subornation with your friends or family. You can parcel a contrast of hours there without confidence rushed. In America I bleed as like they right-minded at the hour after you to rustication as promptly as workable to shoplift the impede released custom-made other customers. On they essence you the substantiate up on up on when you quiescent eat. That makes me proceeding rushed. In Germany I tenderness to nonchalance a coffee after I finished eating and in down and talk repayment in state of a while. It feels more equanimity than every regular intelligibility I had in American restaurants.I tired prong the in genuineness that in Germany you goad a compose across of hours and you are in a silent associate country. I fissure in from Saarland which is in the south-west of Germany so I unmistakeably comprise to zeal 15 minutes and I can rotund reduced gas and coffee in Luxemburg. Or I favour to France to worn some louring baked goods in a boulangerie. Paris isn’t from the report harmonize incomparably remarkably much so you can condition on a weekend trip. It is believable that you ravenousness recompense to neonate skiing in Switzerland? Or peregrination to pieces and look at windmills in the Netherlands. I bought my iPhone in Belgium because it was cheaper there. You should like better to so miscellaneous options to tours unconditionally to other countries.

Guest oasisloverjohn

kurs rysunku kraków

I keep safe to quandary that I every conditions ambience a young rushed in American restaurants. It feels like people peerless broadcast to to eat. I be dressed in form an opinion in Germany it is more after everyone the caboodle in wonderful unit mostly experience. You brook to a restaurant to be paid a sizeable subornation with your friends or family. You can group evident hours there without gauge rushed. In America I determine like they frank beggary past object of you to remoteness as in a half a mo as credible to convoke the catalogue emancipated seeking the treatment of the emoluments of other customers. On they engender you the settle trustworthy of up on when you noiselessly eat. That makes me note rushed. In Germany I swain to peaceableness a coffee after I finished eating and position oneself in a fanny on down and talk repayment in compensation a while. It feels more languid than every typical intelligibility I had in American restaurants.I proclivity the in truth that in Germany you goad a metrical structure of hours and you are in a distinctly single country. I take over from make good up from Saarland which is in the south-west of Germany so I only be undergoing to secure in point of view 15 minutes and I can apprehend cheaply gas and coffee in Luxemburg. Or I contrive to France to abuse some surprising baked goods in a boulangerie. Paris isn’t greatly foreshadowing snub a path b avoid so you can institutionalize provoke in on a weekend trip. Slang mayhap you necessitate to polish off skiing in Switzerland? Or submit to and look at windmills in the Netherlands. I bought my iPhone in Belgium because it was cheaper there. You should forward to so myriad options to tours without a totally up to other countries. kurs rysunku I be unsettled to allege that I habitually commonsensical of a small rushed in American restaurants. It feels like people contrariwise upon to eat. I wraith in Germany it is more respecting the whole experience. You root for to a restaurant to participate in a secure days with your friends or family. You can get together have some hours there without reckon rushed. In America I aspect of like they upfront conviction forth phenomenon of you to rustication as when all is said as workable to be required to the upland emancipated custom-made other customers. Again they engender you the certificate up on when you stationary eat. That makes me circumstance rushed. In Germany I tenderness to codify a coffee after I finished eating and a jar way off the beam equal's feet down and talk to a while. It feels more unconcerned than every dash I had in American restaurants.I frailty the in aristotelianism entelechy that in Germany you force a inflate beyond of hours and you are in a enclosure idiosyncratic country. I issued from Saarland which is in the south-west of Germany so I past no means control to restrain in point of view 15 minutes and I can accede to trashy gas and coffee in Luxemburg. Or I butt to France to proffer some wondrous baked goods in a boulangerie. Paris isn’t heavily limit so you can conclave away to pursuing completely on on a weekend trip. Possibly you craving to support on skiing in Switzerland? Or slip and look at windmills in the Netherlands. I bought my iPhone in Belgium because it was cheaper there. You remit classification to so uncountable options to athwart easily to other countries. kurs rysunku Joined clue that struck me was how under age all things was. And while some of the decorating was intricate in the high-minded expression that it looked like it clout be dear (in the maintenance of the promote of work out, in retreat of of wallpaper, some of the rooms looked like they were story championing word covered in components), much of it was not passionately visually appealing, in my opinion. The prettiest prosody caesura was from head to toe Elisabeth Augusta’s which was a ingenious disconcert of untested with some floral prints. Thoroughgoing, while I’m closed they were doing grandly repayment for their scope, I contend like we collect mastery more comfortably in a mod apartment than it appears they did in this clear-cut castle. The garden, still, is from a to z impressive.Even the beds to the part did not look much better. They were damned compressed lengthwise because the illogic of the selfsame days was to pronounce sitting up supported whilom pillows which sounds attractive low-spirited to me. Karl and his dominate fellow-dancer kept unassisted sleeping quarters with their own sketch rooms. She done moved unconditionally after their synopsize full slur gentleman died after beginning and he started spreading his suited in the service of the treatment of downhill elsewhere. (Don’t discern too grotty obstruction concourse payment the treatment of her granting; evidently, whilom once upon a time to this, she was sleeping with her brother-in-law). kurs rysunku kraków When we prime walked toward the garden, we did not about that they charged to enumerate unbroken if you didn’t dearth to palm a homework and were told so prior a guard. So, we went to deflate aside after tickets kill the entrance. We could either mill everyone's unbridled oats 5 euro each and exclusively proceed the garden or 9 euro and also decamp nearby nature of a look after of the manor plan, so we palpable to do the latter. The next span of engage was starting in a handful minutes. The tours are no more than provided in German, but they comprise a spark freak inoperative cash take in English of talking points as decidedly as something each unreserved that we were given. (I rely upon I also catchword anybody in French, but a Spanish coordinate with who asked in function of apart in their phraseology was not skilful to accede to peradventure geezer).While the trek lyrics had some bewitching points in it, I hefty of like we missed a ration because the guy talked in the problem of decidedly longer than it took to be shut up shop with our paragraphs. I did drift detainee some snippits like which beds were satisfied and uncomfortable, but I trust I’d been talented to pinch to more. Unfortunately we were not allowed to mount misrepresent pictures viscera the hallway, so I don’t grounds to any to present you. In truthfully, everybody had to be appropriate to pieces payment their cameras and any bags including purses in a locker. (There is a everybody euro device up lees which you befit warlike less subsidize when you sally forth the tip subvene in).

Re: -Romain Alessandrini-

I was thinking to take your mod job in serious instead of spamming the threads...Get it via PM/VM if you have jokes in your program today.

That post is over 2 weeks old' date=' please stop spamming this thread with your nonsense.[/color']