Sign in to follow this  
deena_gold

The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383)

Re: The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383)

PSG earned a handy 2-1 win away, Javier Pastore scored both goals for deenas side, Barnetta getting the consolation, 'shouldn't he be playing on the wing tonight for my other team Juventus!!' accused deena pointing a withering finger at Barnetta.....

All in the land of the multii-manager :D

Barcelona = Unstoppable

Vamos Blaugrana steered Barcelona to victory against Chelsea.

Barcelona outclassed Chelsea and thrashed them 7 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Messi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Villa and Sánchez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Deena Gold steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against SSC Napoli.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed SSC Napoli and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ibrahimovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Menez and Pastore were also amongst the goalscorers.

Was the match report, and really - the beautiful side Napoli are waiting for a quality manager to join them in Div 1, what more could you ask for in a league which 'strikes' a 'beautiful' balance between fantasy and reality - the beautiful league, don't say you weren't given the opportunity to play in a league which mends all the other shortcomings of soccermanager - all you have to do is apply......

PSG smash 6 past fierce French rivals Lyon!!

spacer.gif

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Lyon and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gameiro scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Matuidi and Bodmer were also amongst the goalscorers.

'Ohh, well we went for a draw and played defensively but they just kept coming forward and leaving huge holes at the back for us to exploit, so we did ;) I have made a seriouse and sincere appology to our chairman and all the fans who travelled to the game as well as all the backstaff, the washerwomen, pitch attendants and local butcher just round the corner for my obvious and gross miscalculation' said a very TIC deena B)

spacer.gif

NOW TAKING MANAGERS FROM 40 EXPERIENCE POINTS UPWARDS, BUT YOU WILL STILL NEED TO GO THROUGH THE APPLICATION PROCESS TO ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES :)

Mirror your team 80% league - for 'proper' managers who really want it

deena

NOW TAKING MANAGERS FROM 40 EXPERIENCE POINTS UPWARDS' date=' BUT YOU WILL STILL NEED TO GO THROUGH THE APPLICATION PROCESS TO ENSURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES [/b']:)

Mirror your team 80% league - for 'proper' managers who really want it

deena

Sounds interesting, any clubs available?

oh yeah - plenty of great clubs available, that's why I am dropping the experience requirement to 40 :)

I will send you a notification and my email addy upon manager application, then you will send me an email of confirmation whereby I send you the full terms and conditions - you must answer 5 questions to prove you have read the rules, understand them and are a proper committed manager - and then you're in.

I think the application process has lost a few managers but it is essential all candidates go through it, otherwise we've got chaos and bad managers abound.

I can tell you all for sure - the managers I have got in are all utterly brilliant and that's the idea of the application process.

oh yeah - plenty of great clubs available' date=' that's why I am dropping the experience requirement to 40 :)

I will send you a notification and my email addy upon manager application, then you will send me an email of confirmation whereby I send you the full terms and conditions - you must answer 5 questions to prove you have read the rules, understand them and are a proper committed manager - and then you're in.

I think the application process has lost a few managers but it is essential all candidates go through it, otherwise we've got chaos and bad managers abound.

I can tell you all for sure - the managers I have got in are all utterly brilliant and that's the idea of the application process.[/quote']

The application part seems really interesting... :D I'm in !

Pretty good idea. I think the application process will be easier if it is by PM here or in-game.

Also thought the description are not that direct, maybe simplified.

Another suggestion is to make the newspaper in game as the primary form of media, would be nice to see pictures and wordings right from the game itself and hassle free for some. If someone would like to double post here then it is good too.

I'd like to apply for Roma. Added you (Deena Gold) as friend in game.

Also invited some friends to join, maybe you can check with them about their authenticity and understanding of the gameworld too before joining.

After a disappointing SMFA Shield campaign that sees Man City stay bottom of the group with 0 points in 3 games, the chairman of Man City decided that they have enough. The chairman of Man City immediately fired Mancini and replaced him with the experienced coach- Wyman Chun Jhian Weng.

I'm very delighted to be given the Man City job and I strongly believe in the club's philosophy in grooming and nurturing talents. We are on the right track. We are targeting for a top 2 finish that ensures us of a place in Division 2 next season.

Pretty good idea. I think the application process will be easier if it is by PM here or in-game.

Also thought the description are not that direct' date=' maybe simplified.

Another suggestion is to make the newspaper in game as the primary form of media, would be nice to see pictures and wordings right from the game itself and hassle free for some. If someone would like to double post here then it is good too.

I'd like to apply for Roma. Added you (Deena Gold) as friend in game.

Also invited some friends to join, maybe you can check with them about their authenticity and understanding of the gameworld too before joining.[/quote']

evoked bro here can vouch for me

anyway i applied for Juventus

my manager name is johncarter:)

MASSIVE DAY FOR THIS GAMEWORLD!!!!

we seem to be off the runway at last - now let's make this league what it has been intended to become, THE BEST REAL LIFE - TRANSFER ACTIVITY TRADE OFF LEAGUE WITH THE BEST SUPERMANAGERS OUT THERE...

COME ON!!!

we seem to be off the runway at last - now let's make this league what it has been intended to become' date=' THE BEST REAL LIFE - TRANSFER ACTIVITY TRADE OFF LEAGUE WITH THE BEST SUPERMANAGERS OUT THERE...

COME ON!!![/quote']

Deena, just wanna clarify a question. If for instance, De Rossi completes a move to Man City for 40m. This meant that the manager of Man City (me) gets to buy him at market value? What's the definition for market value? The actual value that was used to buy the player in real life? Seems a little confusing to me, would be glad if you could answer :confused:

Good to see a few more people getting involved. Will post a Madrid update on here after our next fixture, not had the time upto now. Good luck to all the new managers!

In response to the question previously, I think that any transfers are for chairmans mininum value (when they happen in real life). Although i'm sure Deena will clear this up for sure.

Deena, just wanna clarify a question. If for instance, De Rossi completes a move to Man City for 40m. This meant that the manager of Man City (me) gets to buy him at market value? What's the definition for market value? The actual value that was used to buy the player in real life? Seems a little confusing to me, would be glad if you could answer :confused:

Hi Sandals (cool name :D)

Market value means the player value that you see in the game, if the player value says 7.5 million you may buy him for 7.5 million and the opposition manager can not request a higher fee......

edit

or as pinkman puts it the 'minimum chairman value' you see when making a transfer bid for a player which has happened in real life between the 2 clubs

Hi Sandals (cool name :D)

Market value means the player value that you see in the game' date=' if the player value says 7.5 million you may buy him for 7.5 million and the opposition manager can not request a higher fee......[/quote']

Thanks for clearing my doubt. That's a great idea, I'll be able to fetch players up cheap since Man City is rather active in the transfer market :D

Amrith Basil takes control of

Manchester United.

This season your Chairman expects

you to gain promotion.

Manchester United were founded

in 1878 and play their home games

at Old Trafford in Manchester. The

club is also known as The Red

Devils.

let the transfers BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Thanks for clearing my doubt. That's a great idea, I'll be able to fetch players up cheap since Man City is rather active in the transfer market :D

Try being in charge of Arsenal - we've become a bit of a feeder club lately :eek:

we seem to be off the runway at last - now let's make this league what it has been intended to become' date=' THE BEST REAL LIFE - TRANSFER ACTIVITY TRADE OFF LEAGUE WITH THE BEST SUPERMANAGERS OUT THERE...

COME ON!!![/quote']

are you right in your head mate I created this gameworld ages ago?.. you've compied me completely n tryd mek a twist..

3 spaces available in mine for start of new season if n e 1 wants 1 :) ..

THE REAL WORLD ;) ..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=117439&page=111

I'd never seen your league when I had decided what I wanted from soccer manager luv, my first post on this forum was this advert, not making any reference of comparisons to your place when I say we are the best trade-off league out there,

we just are ;)

good luck to your world from all at the mirror.

Sume one - your application has been sent by the in game mail system