The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383)

deena_gold

Re: The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383)

you're in :D

and there's the 2 milan teams still available and I will probably give up Arsenal for Celtic once the league becomes saturated just to make sure as many team slots get filled - even the unattractive ones like Celtic.

For one I don't mind playing any team - if you get familiar with some of the nuances of the game you soon realise that you can beat a lot better teams quite often by manipulating those nuances to your advantage

AMRITH BASIL GETS UNITED CAREER UP AND RUNNING

Javier+Hernandez+Manchester+United+v+Newcastle+38p6Ik7l-qIl.jpg

Amrith Basil steered Manchester

United to victory against Newcastle

United.

Manchester United beat Newcastle

United 2 - 0 in their Mirror your

team in real life league Cup Round

2 fixture.

Hernández scored a goal and was

later voted Man of the Match for

his performance.

Van Persie came off the bench for Hernandez to score for his side.

180276-man-u.jpg

The floating manager

Hi all,

I have decided to take on the roll of floating manager until div 1 and 2 become more complete.

This means that I will be selecting a team at each turn that is playing one of the managed teams in those divisions, this has 2 benefits:

1. It keeps those managers engaged with manager-to-manager competition.

2. It enables me to do a bit of spring cleaning by setting up good formations and relocating the youth players in unmanaged teams.

This turn it's B. Dortmund, next turn it could be you so watch out B)

d

Papers: United want Walcott

560FA7DC9672400AA060448775B2B045.ashx?h=119&la=ar-SA&w=160&rgn=0,159,1000,900

Fergie ponders reuniting Walcott

with RVP

Sir Alex Ferguson is considering

another sensational raid on Arsenal

- this time for Theo Walcott.

Manchester United pulled off the

transfer coup of last summer when

they bought Robin van Persie from

the Gunners for £24million. Now,

United boss Ferguson is

understood to be keen on winger

Walcott, who could end up leaving

the Londoners because of his

contract stand-off. It would

infuriate Arsenal fans if another big

name was sold to United, who they

see as one of their biggest rivals.

Van Persie's switch provoked a fan

backlash and losing Walcott to Old

Trafford so soon after would be

hugely unpopular. Walcott, 23, is

set to be out of contract at the end

of the season and has hit deadlock

after Arsenal made him a "take it

or leave it" £75,000-a-week offer

to stay. Manchester City, Chelsea

and Liverpool are all keen, but

United are the latest club to show

interest.

Wyman Chun Jhian Weng steered Manchester City to victory against AC Milan.

Manchester City hammered AC Milan 7 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Maicon had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Džeko, Silva and Barry were amongst the goalscorers.

The Manchester City club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against AC Milan finished 7 - 1

This match was dedicated to our fans, who have stay by the club despite us crashing out of the SMFA Shield. I believe that we are getting closer to our target set for a top 2 finish after the win. This night would always be remembered.

Next comes Arsenal who was thrashed 5-1 by Man Utd. Would this be another high-scoring game?

Arsenal 1-5 MANCHESTER UNITED

Javier-Hernandez-007.jpg

Manchester United trashed rivals Arsenal 5 goals to 1 last evening in a clinical performance at the Emirates Stadium. Robin Van Persie made an emotional return to his former club.

url]

The first half was an acid test for both defences and goalkeepers as David De Gea made fantastic saves to keep the Arsenal forwards at bay.

David-de-Gea-Manchester-U-007.jpg

The second half was a more open affair with United dominating the play and eventually breaking the deadlock through Anderson just before an hour of play. The Brazillian's goal had the entire stadium in silence. Then, on the hour mark, Kagawa and Hernandez came on to score doubles each.

goal-celebration1-610x350.jpg

Gervinho scored a goal but it was just a mere consolation for the Gunners As United moved to third on the table.

200px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

Madrid Go 4 Points Clear

Another great result for us, this time at Stamford Bridge, leaves us 4 points clear after just 6 games!

5 wins and 1 draw has seen us pull away from the chasing pack and there seems to be a real confidence flowing through the squad at the moment.

Great character shown after going behind last night to turn it around.

No surprise who the match winner was either!

109299456_display_image.jpg?1298559934

Free kick to Real Madrid on the edge of the box.

RONALDO strikes the free kick low and hard.

GOAL!! - ČECH gets a touch on it but he can't keep it out

Bring on Milan on Sunday!

Hi all and just a quick note from deena to say congrats to Dortmund for giving me a lesson in football management by thrashing Marseille 2-0 away !!

I will be playing Marseille v's Spurs in the next game.

For the next few days I will also be busy at home with our wedding business (lots of ironing, lols :D) and of course putting up the Christmas tree e.t.c.

But I will try not to let it impinge on my duties too much - teams need filling B), just spent 10 hours journeying in a truck so I'm a bit whacked tonight, speak to you all soon

deena

Manchester City lost 3-1 to Arsenal in the Division 3 clash

Rested several key players such as Tevez, Dzeko, D.Silva, Maicon, Toure and Barry for the key clash with Barcelona with Thursday and we lost 3-1 to Arsenal. However, I'm quite pleased with the performance of the players today especially our man of the match- Aguero

Next up is Barcelona on Thursday, it's time for us to bound back.

Real Madrid beat AC Milan 2-1 at the Bernabeu to stay 4 points clear at the top.

Looked like a Barca-Madrid battle after athe first few games but they are now 10 points off the pace!

Ronaldo has been in sparkling form this season with 5 goals and 6 assists in 6 games.

Schalke in the cup next and i will be giving my fringe players a chance to impress before a huge match against Bayern.

Enthralling 2-2 draw for Marseille

On-the-move manager Deena managed to steer Marseille to a 2-2 draw away to Spurs, a Gareth Bale brace broke hearts as Spurs snatched a point in the 86th, Cheyrou and Ayew were on the scoresheet for Marseille.

Deena then swiftly resigned and took charge of Celtic for their next fixture against Paris St Germain in div 1, 'I'll be in the exhaustion clinic with Hilliary any more of this' she wilted before getting on the Plane for Glazgee B)

You'll see us now - welcome to our league :D

Remember folks - if you are a PROPER manager who want's to play a more real-life version of soccermanager then be sure to apply to the Mirror today, I am superfast in processing applications and promise you will have your team within a couple of hours max once you have demonstrated your understanding of how we play it here B)

You'll see us now - welcome to our league :D

Remember folks - if you are a PROPER manager who want's to play a more real-life version of soccermanager then be sure to apply to the Mirror today' date=' I am superfast in processing applications and promise you will have your team within a couple of hours max once you have demonstrated your understanding of how we play it here B)[/quote']

Haha yea you are efficient.

Saw some short articles laying around here.. would like to ask if the other guys want to use the SM game newspaper instead? If so, we could all focus and use that.

I think it is more convenient to see and a good component for posting articles with pictures. Thought it'll be nice to see pictures and articles in game too at the newspapers section.

For very lengthy & thorough articles, then you might want to post them here, or both SM newspaper and here. And also for those one or two sentences comments then it is better to use here and not spoil the newspaper section.

Since it is season 1 still, we can take our time to sort the media and other gameworld preferences. Hope more people participate actively in the new season where real fun begins. :D

2h7gzfq.jpg

Arsenal Latest Announcement.

Andean take up position at Arsenal FC and vow to go all out in the competition!

Hi mates! I'm new here and thanks for giving me the chance to take up the position at Arsenal FC. Glad to be able to join you guys here. Rest assured i'll definitely try my best to abides to the rules here. (Definitely need some guidance from the seniors here just in case i miss out some :D)

I've been a gooner since 14 years back till now. I love Arsenal more then anything else! Forget whatever happened before. Now i'm looking forward to whatever going to happen in the future! LOL!

My first game will be against Chelsea FC at Stamford Bridge tomorrow and it's my first derby game too. We'll not accept anything lesser then 3 points.

SO COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!

Game World News Feed

We have improved the Game Word

News Feed to allow you to make

comments on news items, post

your own club stories and write

your own stories/news items. We

hope that this will improve the

community and interactions within

Game Worlds.

Anyone seen this?