The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383)

Re: The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383)

No problems here masashi - it might be your browser or something like that' date=' try another browser, clear your cache see if that works[/quote']

I tried clearing the cache, using other browsers but it doesn't work... Even on my mobile, my formations will get messed up. :( Need to find a way to contact their helpdesk..

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The mirror your team in real life league (i.d: 161383) OK let me try and give a more in-depth reasoning behind the idea for this league... Uncontrolled transfer markets might be great fun in the

Re: The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383) Arsenal Latest Announcement. Andean take up position at Arsenal FC and vow to go all out in the competition! Hi mates! I'm new here and

Re: The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383) Atletico Madrid Hammer 6 past SSC Napoli !!! Well this was the Christmas hangover before the Christmas hangover for Napoli coach deena as

Celtic grab 1-1 draw vs PSG

New manager deena gold steered Celtic to an impressive 1-1 draw at home to PSG, Kriss Commons opened the scoring on 16 mins with a sizzling low drive half-volley but Blaise Matuida provided the equaliser for PSG on 50.

9530780.jpg

Celtic's Common steers a low range drive

Atletico Madrid Hammer 6 past SSC Napoli !!!

Well this was the Christmas hangover before the Christmas hangover for Napoli coach deena as Atletico ran rampant in a Christmas party that held no joy for the opposition bench.

Arda Turan opened the scoring just before half-time and you just wouldn't have guessed what was to unfold in this Christmas cracker!!

Luis Filipe added to the score on 47 with a sublime jink through the hapless Napoli defense before the real star of the show got going on 51 - Mario Suarez, playboy, playmaker turned goal machine completed an audacious hatrick on 84 minutes, leaving nothing but cold turkey for his opponents

320x.jpg

Kiss the badge - Mario Suarez en-route to his deserved match ball

An almost tearful deena later congratulated her colunterpart Mo 'Krapp' Fitzimmons but added spice to any future encounters when she declared his running on to the pitch Sir Alex Ferguson style at the end was a little 'over-triumphant' - we look forward to the return game she said through grated teeth :eek:

3462287975-15102011214714.jpg

downbeat - Napoli superstars Cavani and Hampsik trudge off the pitch in despair.

Hi Alex,

Are you known as Elechi Amadi? If so I have accepted your application, if not then please apply for your team again, In the meantime I shall check the settings are all working.

Remember folks - if you want a more realistic game of soccermanager which blends reality & fantasy in to a fine malt then come join the Mirror today and be a SUPERMANager :D

January transfer window is upon us !!!

WINDOW.png

Let the fun begin as the Mirror comes in to its own exciting format, may you be riveted with the real life transfer situation and how it effects your team, CRY as you lose stars and CELEBRATE as new ones arrive on your doorstep at market value, but be careful who you choose as not every transfer is a dream ticket.....

article-0-07AF9988000005DC-598_468x361.jpg

And remember - the new season is only 2 weeks away too, so if your team is quiet on the real life front then you will still be given every opportunity to snatch up to 6 of those great players you always wanted from external clubs as real-life and fantasy transfers coincide B)

But be careful, overspend early and you may end up kicking yourself as Tevez moves to your club in real life and you spent all your cash :confused:

271952-sir-alex-ferguson-and-roberto-mancini.jpg

Such is the bitter-sweet nature of the Mirror - I hope it enthralls and entices you all the more for it.....

120817VanPersie_6558239.jpg

Happy shopping.

152629338.jpg

Hi Alex and welcome,

In answer to your question - no.

The 6 extra players can be brought in from the start of season 2, which is around 2 weeks away and by coincidence will also coincide with the January transfer window!

This will add an extra edge to the transfer of players - do you buy external players or will your team land a superstar on deadline day leaving you with no cash to buy him :eek:

Note regarding transfers.......

Note on transfers:

If a player is transferred in real life but the receiving manager in the game does not want him he may choose not to request the player. BUT if the selling manager wants to get rid of that player then he may sell that player to the system once the transfer window has closed.

If the receiving manager in the game wants the player but does not have the finances to buy him then the selling manager may still sell to the system if the player has not been purchased within the transfer window and the receiving manager will have to pursue that player from the external team in due course.

Note on note:

If the unwanted player is sold on to an external team after the window has closed then he may eventually be purchased by other league teams as one of the 6 extra players!

But if the original receiving manager finally gets the cash together/ decides that really he does want the player after all then he can still request the player no matter where and with whom that player ends up!!

In some cases a glorious game of musical chairs may ensue.

Re: Note regarding transfers.......

Note on transfers:

If the receiving manager in the game wants the player but does not have the finances to buy him then the selling manager may still sell to the system if the player has not been purchased within the transfer window and the receiving manager will have to pursue that player from the external team in due course.

Note on note:

If the unwanted player is sold on to an external team after the window has closed then he may eventually be purchased by other league teams as one of the 6 extra players!

But if the original receiving manager finally gets the cash together/ decides that really he does want the player after all then he can still request the player no matter where and with whom that player ends up!!

In some cases a glorious game of musical chairs may ensue.

Right and what happens to Tbd also known as TRANSFER BAN??

Re: Note regarding transfers.......

Right and what happens to Tbd also known as TRANSFER BAN??

The receiving manager will have to wait until the ban has expired before they can eventually get hold of the player.

It is fair that managers are still able to get rid of players who are no longer at their club in real life if the receiver refuses/ is unable to complete the purchase - in that case it is the receivers fault and the seller should not suffer for that, rather the reciever suffers because he will have to wait an extra 2-3 months

Also if a bid was made by the receiver within the transfer window and it was ignored by the seller who then decided to deliberately sell to an external team after the window had closed then he would be blacklisted for that.

Once the bid is made by the receiver it must be honored, even if it is made after the transfer window - provided the seller still has that player in his squad.

A good idea might be to inform me that you have made the bid for a player - I will then send a confirmation note to the seller to complete the transaction.

• 2 weeks later...

Extra terms and conditions as they are at Jan 2013

Extra terms and conditions

- Managers may only buy or sell players that have been bought/ sold in real life by their real life club in the transfer windows.

- After the first season (January 2013), the manager may also buy up to an extra 6 players of their own choice (in addition to the real life club transfers) from external clubs in the game.

- Your team must remain at least 80% authentic at all times - that's 6 extra players on top of a standard squad size of 22, no more than 6 external players can be brought in regardless of squad size, though you may re-sell those extra 6 and replace them with others later.

- Managers MUST sell players to opposition managers at market value if the transaction has happened in real life, BUT ONLY IF THE PLAYER IS REQUESTED, if the player is not requested by the opposition then the manager may either keep the player or sell the player to the system once the transfer window has closed.

- Players that have been bought in real life by your club from external clubs in the game can be purchased from those teams (e.g. if Man United bought a player from Porto which is an external club in the game then the manager may buy that player from the external team), the same applies to youth players.

- A player can only be sold to the system if your club sold a player to an external club in real life (e.g. if Barcelona sold a player to Ajax which is an external club in the game then the manager may sell that player to the system). The same applies to youth players who have since left the club and joined external teams. ** NOW MANAGERS MAY SELL PLAYERS TO THE SYSTEM WHO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED IN REAL LIFE TO AN IN-LEAGUE TEAM IN THE GAME BUT THE MANAGER HAS NOT REQUESTED HIM - ONCE THE TRANSFER WINDOW HAS CLOSED **

- Unwanted players must be kept by the club until they are sold or move on in real life, though you may choose to loan them out to the system in the meantime.

Signing extra players

Please be reminded that extra players from external clubs may be bought at the start of season 2 - that means when you have a schedule for next season and your season tickets have been sold, NOW IS NOT THE TIME, so please be considerate - I know everybody is straining at the leash to buy and you have all been so wonderful in your control to abide the rules, it's a fantasy league with fantasy managers as far as I am concerned B)

****update on loan deals****

Loan deals:

It has been decided after discussions with a league manager that players who have been loaned-out in real life between in-game teams in the league can follow the same procedure as for real life transfers, i.e. the holding manager is OBLIGED to loan that player if the player is requested by the receiving manager,

eg: Nuri Sahin has been loaned out from Real Madrid to Dortmund in real life, these are 2 in-game teams in the league, therefore the Dortmund manager can demand to loan Nuri Sahin from Real who are then obliged to put the player up for loan and accept the request from Dortmund only. If Dortmund make the request to loan then they must keep the player on-loan until a time that the player returns to Madrid or signs for Dortmund/ another team in real life.

Note regarding player exchanges:

If a player has left your club for an external team in real life then he may be used as part of a player transaction with an external team in the game.

This also includes players who have moved from your club to another in-game team but the receiving manager has not requested the player during the transfer window!

E.g 1: If Newcastle wanted to sign Dimitar Berbatov from Fulham they could offer as part of the deal Djemba Ba if the player is not requested by Chelsea by the close of the transfer window.

Thanks again to the manager involved in thrashing this new rule out with me - together we can push the Mirror to further reflect the real-life situation and always look to improve the game :-)

Any questions - as normal talk to me.

deena

The Mirror Champions: season 1

The Mirror Winners roster season:1

Division 1

Champions:

Paris Saint-Germain (Trollasectic Lah)

98786434_crop_650x440.jpg?1312311123

Runners Up:

AS Roma (D Voked)

Division 2

Champions:

Borussia Dortmund (Paulo Lopes)

?m=02&d=20120422&t=2&i=597735376&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=CDEE83L0BQU00

Runners Up:

Internazionale (Sulaiman Daud)

Promoted:

Tottenham Hotspur (Mashashi Kiyotake)

Division 3

Champions:

Real Madrid (Ashley Rodgerson)

real_getty_2323702b.jpg

Runners Up:

Manchester City (Wyman Chun Jhian Weng)

Promoted:

Barcelona (Vamos Blaugrana)

The Mirror Cup

Champions:

13824193-barcelona--may-15-fc-barcelona-players-celebrating-the-spanish-league-championship-trophy-in-camp-no.jpg

Runners Up:

Bayern Munchen (Captain Random)

SMFA Cup:

Champions:

Everton

Runners Up:

2010-2011-La-Liga-Champions-League-winners-Barcelona-Messi-Xavi-Pique-Alves-Villa.jpg