Sign in to follow this  
deena_gold

The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383)

Re: The mirror your team 80% real life league (i.d: 161383)

PAULINHO A CELTIC BHOY!!!

paulinho-afp.jpg

Celtic managed to swoop in and seal the deal last night adding Brazillian starlet Junior Paulinho to their ranks, manager deena was energetic in her praise for her first signing at the club and promised that it wasn't her last either 'the boys got it all and we're sure he will have an immediate impact at the club' she enthused.

celtic-fc-logo.png

BERBATOV - BHOUY OF THE CENTURY!!!

berbatov-ap_1681058c.jpg

Celtic heiress Deena Gold plundered the coffers again last night and came up with a 9million wonder-buy in the shape and form of Dimitar Berbatov, or 'the poor mans Cantona' as some have cruelly derided it...... 'Dimitar got a raw deal at United, why sure, he doesn't run around too much but then again neither did Cantona and we are sure he will add an extra dimension to the teamplay now that he's back at a big club', she mocked :eek:

Hello everyone,

I took on Schalke and look forward to the new season!

Kind of a technical question...SM does not identify the co-ownership deals that happen in Italy...in that instance, what is the league's stance on it? That is, in real life, if a player is owned by a managed club and an external, but currently play with the external...is he up for grabs or do the managed club get first call on him? :o

Ok come to think of it maybe they do...in the case that they do, and a player has a buy-back option in real life, does it apply on SM too?

Gosh that's a tough one!!

As it applies to the mirror, we just stick to what you see on the tin - i.e. if there are players out there that have your club name in the 'player fact file box' then you may purchase them at the stated market value (whether that's with an external or in-game club), and it won't count as one of the extra 6 players.

can we actually loan players to unmanaged clubs? i mean if another person takes over that unmanaged club, then wont those loan player considered as breaking the rules as they dun actually play for that club?:confused:

If someone takes over the unmanaged club then the first thing they'll do is most likely send the on-loan players back to their parent clubs, as I'm sure they don't want someone's 75 and 78 rated players hanging around...so it won't really be a problem :)

Since I have recently discovered only unmanaged teams make loan bids as opposed to any external team and they themselves are limited to taking on 3 loan players max (i think??), then i will allow it - as you all may have discovered I don't like nannying. Besides the previous poster is correct in that the incoming manager may send those players right back and I will also make them aware of the fact that they have those players and can do exactly that.

Let's keep it simple, worked for the beatles B)

can we actually buy players who are not from my real life club and is on loan at another club?

for say wallace who is chelsea's player but on loan at Corinthians but however he is bought by tottenham in our gameworld currently:confused:

regarding Zaha:

1 - United have signed Zaha in real life so he's yours at no extra cost - wherever he is playing/ loaned to. However Atletico recently purchased the player in the gameworld so you will have to wait until his transfer ban ends before you can request him - perhaps an early note to the Atletico manager declaring your intentions to take Zaha when he is available would be a good idea.

regarding Wallace:

2 - Buying a loaned out player will mean doing business with the game-world owner, i.e. Spurs, since he would be an inter-team transfer Spurs may put their own price tag on the player, but since they are not the real-life owners of that player they CANNOT claim him back from you at market value once the transfer ban is expired, SO THIS TRANSFER IS SAFE !! only Chelsea have rights to request the player from Spurs/ anyone else at market value - once his transfer ban has expired at whatever club he's eventually playing at.

Extra terms and conditions

SUMMARY:

- Managers may only buy or sell players that have been bought/ sold in real life by their real life club in the transfer windows.

- The manager may also buy up to an extra 6 players of their own choice from EXTERNAL clubs in the game. No more than 6 external players can be bought though you may re-sell those extra 6 and replace them with others later.

- The manager may also loan up to an additional 3 youth players (aged 21 and under) from in-game teams.

PLAYER TRANSACTIONS:

- Managers MUST sell players to opposition managers at market value if the transaction has happened in real life, BUT ONLY IF THE PLAYER IS REQUESTED, if the player is not requested by the recieving manager (opposition) then the holding manager (you) may either keep the player or sell the player to the system ONCE THE TRANSFER WINDOW HAS CLOSED.

- Players that have been bought in real life by your club from external clubs in the gameworld can be purchased from those clubs (e.g. if Man United bought a player from Porto who are an external team in the gameworld then the manager may buy that player from the external team) and the transaction WILL NOT count as one of the 6 extra players.

UNWANTED PLAYERS:

- Unwanted players must be kept by the club until they are sold or move on in real life.

- A player can only be sold to the system if:

1 - Your club sold a player to an external club in real life (e.g. if Barcelona sold a player to Ajax which is an external club in the game then the manager may sell that player to the system).

2 - He was sold in REAL LIFE to an in-game team in the league but the opposition manager of the in-game team did not request the player by the time the transfer window had closed.

LOAN DEALS:

Fantasy deals:

- Managers may choose to loan out their youth players (aged 21 or less) to other in-game teams, though the receiving teams will be limited to a maximum of 3 loaned players (as decreed by the SMFA).

Real life deals:

- Players who have been loaned-out in real life between in-game teams in the league can follow the same procedure as for real life transfers, i.e. the holding manager is OBLIGED to loan that player if the player is requested by the receiving manager,

eg: Nuri Sahin has been loaned out from Real Madrid to Dortmund in real life, these are 2 in-game teams in the league, therefore the Dortmund manager can demand to loan Nuri Sahin from Real who are then obliged to put the player up for loan and accept the request from Dortmund only. If Dortmund make the request to loan then they must keep the player on-loan until a time that the player returns to Madrid or signs for Dortmund/ another team in real life.

Mid-term report:

Div 1:

Ever-consistent Spurs top the premier league and they have opened up a 4 point lead over Dortmund who they also hammered 4-0 recently, though now with their 'travelling manager' back at the helm perhaps Dortmund can give chase, though Spurs are there on merit after thumping reigning champs PSG 2-0 and we may have a new unexpected champion this season. Inter have had a terrible run of form and together with an equally struggling Lyon prop up the table - say hello to Celtic next season perhaps!

Div 2:

Juventus top the division at the halfway stage after Real Madrid lost a bit of steam after their shock defeat to Celtic. In close pursuit we have Man City and Valencia and dare I say it Celtic who are second in terms of league form! Barcalona are the shock under-performers and face a second half relagation battle perhaps? though 2nd to 7th are seperated by a mere 3 points in a highly competitive group.

Div 3:

Liverpool top the division after a powerful 4 game winning streak, Marseille, Bayern and Arsenal are within 3 points of the leaders though and nothing is clear cut as to who will be the eventual champions. AC Milan have dropped like a stone after being relieved of their manager and the surprise under-performers are Man United who will definately be facing a relagation dog-fight of sorts though they can take some relief in knowing relagation is impossible in the 3rd - come on you reds!

Cup semis:

Lyon are making up for their poor league performances by making the semi finals along with Schalke, Dortmund and PSG, and have the easier of the semis facing Schalke. Perhaps they fancy their chances of going all the way for cup glory this season?

Charity Shield:

Finally congrats to Barcelona on winning this seasons first silverwear with a penaly shoot out win over last seasons Premier champs PSG in the opener. Though last seasons cup holders may have very little else to shout about this season and would happily hand the shield back for league 2 survival.

That's the mid-term report in what is proving to be a very competitive season with shock results occurring left, right and centre - perhaps that's down to the very high manager standards we have here at the Mirror as much as the superstars their teams contain.

So if you fancy a real challenge in the best fantasy-reality league out there give us a knock - no vampires nor wars in Europe anywhere to be seen you'll be glad to hear :-)

steven-whit-park_a_1715932c.jpg

Manchester United In Dismay

Manchester United, one of the most formidable teams in Europe, find themselves to be struggling in the third division of a particularly easy league. After their loss to Rangers, they find themselves at rock bottom. But this does not affect manager Amrith Basil as he has promised fans better results in the league.

Hi,

yes this set up is still running strong - please select an available team and I will send you a brief terms and conditions, answer the 5 questions and you're in :D

The Mirror

Winners roster season:2

Division 1

Champions:

AS Roma (D Voked)

86586.jpg

Runners Up:

Tottenham Hotspur (Masashi Kiyotake)

Golden Boot:

Totti (AS Roma)

Francesco+Totti+Roma+v+UC+Sampdoria+Serie+zN3n4ztWPKml.jpg

Division 2

Champions:

Manchester City (B.S)

man-city1.jpg

Runners Up:

Juventus (John Carter)

Promoted:

Barcelona (Vamos Blaugrana)

Golden Boot:

Pirlo (Juventus)

1_395554.jpg

Division 3

Champions:

Bayern Munchen (Captain Random)

article-2270993-1733748D000005DC-649_634x369.jpg

Runners Up:

Liverpool (Faical Pax)

Promoted:

Arsenal (Paul Greenley)

Golden Boot:

Sneider (Arsenal)

sneijder_1656750a.jpg

The Mirror Cup

Champions:

Borussia Dortmund (Paulo Lopes)

Dortmund%20cup%20lift.ashx

Runners Up:

Lyon (Elechi Amadi)

SMFA Shield:

Champions:

Hamburger SV

Runners Up:

Barcelona (Vamos Blaugrana)

fc-barcelona+squad+team.jpg

The Mirror recruiting for season 3 (league i.d 161383)

The Mirror (league i.d. 161383)

We are now recruiting for season 3, season 2 was magnificent and we hope to keep the home fires burning in this unique game world, but that also depends on your active participation and enthusiasm.

I have heard many a manager crying that they wanted some of the evils and inadequacies of SM rectifying, at the Mirror those rectifications have been made for proper managers who can play by our realistic rules with an added dose of fantasy - spoiled cry babies need not apply!!

Here are the main terms and conditions, we await your response (don't say you weren't given the chance).....

ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF:

- Teams with 168 players ?

- Port Vale with the Barcelona starting 11 ?

- 3/4 of the leagues managers who have not logged in for the last 3 weeks ?

'NOT DESPAIR - FOR ALL HAS BEEN RESOLVED AT THE MIRROR !!!!

Here is an overview of our 'simple-to-play' T&C's - it's easy but it's great...

Terms and conditions

SUMMARY:

- Managers may only buy or sell players that have been bought/ sold in real life by their real life club in the transfer windows.

- The manager may also buy up to an extra 6 players of their own choice from EXTERNAL clubs in the game. No more than 6 external players can be bought though you may re-sell those extra 6 and replace them with others later.

- The manager may also loan up to an additional 3 youth players (aged 21 and under) from in-game teams.

PLAYER TRANSACTIONS:

- Managers MUST sell players to opposition managers at market value if the transaction has happened in real life, BUT ONLY IF THE PLAYER IS REQUESTED, if the player is not requested by the recieving manager (opposition) then the holding manager (you) may either keep the player or sell the player to the system ONCE THE TRANSFER WINDOW HAS CLOSED.

UNWANTED PLAYERS:

- Unwanted players must be kept by the club until they are sold or move on in real life.

- A player can only be sold to the system if:

1 - Your club sold a player to an external club in real life (e.g. if Barcelona sold a player to Ajax which is an external club in the game then the manager may sell that player to the system).

2 - He was sold in REAL LIFE to an in-game team in the league but the opposition manager of the in-game team did not request the player by the time the transfer window had closed.

LOAN DEALS:

Fantasy deals:

- Managers may choose to loan out their youth players (aged 21 or less) to other in-game teams, though the recieving teams will be limited to a maximum of 3 loaned players (as decreed by the SMFA).

Real life deals:

- Players who have been loaned-out in real life between in-game teams in the league can follow the same procedure as for real life transfers, i.e. the holding manager is OBLIGED to loan that player if the player is requested by the receiving manager,

eg: Nuri Sahin has been loaned out from Real Madrid to Dortmund in real life, these are 2 in-game teams in the league, therefore the Dortmund manager can demand to loan Nuri Sahin from Real who are then obliged to put the player up for loan and accept the request from Dortmund only. If Dortmund make the request to loan then they must keep the player on-loan until a time that the player returns to Madrid or signs for Dortmund/ another team in real life.

That's it!!

Request to join the league and I will send you the FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS via the in-game mail system, you will then answer 5 questions in order to demonstrate your understanding of our game-world.

The Mirror - for PROPER managers who REALLY want it!!!!!

WOW!! What a brilliant attitude - now remember I am allowing Ranggers to sign up to 10 extra players from external teams because of their lowly situation.

Please answer the 5 questions I have sent to you and prepare tto become the new savior at a club that really needs one ..... ;)