WC 837!!!

Gooner

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: WC 837!!!

Let me guess his team?...Hamburg lol his actual team in real life ;)

:confused: Hamburg is my team in real life? I just found that out. :)

Roscoee how much do you want for Del Horno? I really need a LB. I'm also looking for a decent forward as my best one is rated 87, is anyone selling?

Roscoee how much do you want for Del Horno? I really need a LB. I'm also looking for a decent forward as my best one is rated 87' date=' is anyone selling?[/quote']

Wrong guy lol..sorry about that is it Deje? or something who supports Hamburg and loves Van Der Vaart? :confused:

Roscoee how much do you want for Del Horno? I really need a LB. I'm also looking for a decent forward as my best one is rated 87' date=' is anyone selling?[/quote']

Lets just say there are alot of forwards in unavailable clubs...with bidding wars

Sorry to be off subject but' date=' if its like before the next setup should have been made......NOW[/quote']

they are made at random times, but i think they are usually on the hour mark...might be one at 8(even though fixtures are being played)...probably be another one at 1am

Ill stay on SM anyway' date=' just to make sure. Im not in any WC or EC at the moment.

And who knows, I might get a Barca when people are sleeping, Staying up to watch Bayern play so, YAY. Any way, sorry for going out the subject, Ill say no more[/quote']

You will have to do battle with danny to get barca lol...also will they be making them on random days?...it might not be everyday:confused:

lol...same can't be asked(waiting for ec to be made really) try and snap terry from him too

well, i've lost out to terry:o can't see it going through though

33mil+palacio+cordozo...!!!!

22mil for ballack

15 mil from me for cech

10 mil from danny

talk about a massive clearout...inc. starting money he's gonna have something like 100million already

Archived