Sign in to follow this  
Gooner

WC 837!!!

Re: WC 837!!!

Let me guess his team?...Hamburg lol his actual team in real life ;)

:confused: Hamburg is my team in real life? I just found that out. :)

Roscoee how much do you want for Del Horno? I really need a LB. I'm also looking for a decent forward as my best one is rated 87, is anyone selling?

Roscoee how much do you want for Del Horno? I really need a LB. I'm also looking for a decent forward as my best one is rated 87' date=' is anyone selling?[/quote']

Wrong guy lol..sorry about that is it Deje? or something who supports Hamburg and loves Van Der Vaart? :confused:

Roscoee how much do you want for Del Horno? I really need a LB. I'm also looking for a decent forward as my best one is rated 87' date=' is anyone selling?[/quote']

Lets just say there are alot of forwards in unavailable clubs...with bidding wars

Sorry to be off subject but' date=' if its like before the next setup should have been made......NOW[/quote']

they are made at random times, but i think they are usually on the hour mark...might be one at 8(even though fixtures are being played)...probably be another one at 1am

they are made at random times' date=' but i think they are usually on the hour mark...might be one at 8(even though fixtures are being played)...probably be another one at 1am[/quote']

Doubt it..past 7 usually not but now fixtures are done the way they are it might be 8 or 9 who knows :rolleyes: won't be late on though.

Ill stay on SM anyway, just to make sure. Im not in any WC or EC at the moment.

And who knows, I might get a Barca when people are sleeping, Staying up to watch Bayern play so, YAY. Any way, sorry for going out the subject, Ill say no more

Ill stay on SM anyway' date=' just to make sure. Im not in any WC or EC at the moment.

And who knows, I might get a Barca when people are sleeping, Staying up to watch Bayern play so, YAY. Any way, sorry for going out the subject, Ill say no more[/quote']

You will have to do battle with danny to get barca lol...also will they be making them on random days?...it might not be everyday:confused:

Yeah i got Malouda off him too lol he is having a clear out..I will do a proper post later about Man Utd later :)

lol...same can't be asked(waiting for ec to be made really) try and snap terry from him too

lol...same can't be asked(waiting for ec to be made really) try and snap terry from him too

well, i've lost out to terry:o can't see it going through though

33mil+palacio+cordozo...!!!!

22mil for ballack

15 mil from me for cech

10 mil from danny

talk about a massive clearout...inc. starting money he's gonna have something like 100million already