"Player Chat" Functionality

A "Player Chat" functionality would allow managers to have a so called "Chat" with any of their players and tell them what they think.

Things you could say would include:

"I value you very highly at this club, and I wanted you to know that"

"I dont believe you are pulling your full weight here, and unless you improve, you could be leaving"

"I dont think you are trying hard enough in training, please try ahrder or you could be palced on the transfer list"

"I am going to strip you of captaincy, I hope you understand"

The list could go on...

But I just feel it would add interactivity with your team, and if it would affect morale for the good or worse that would be even better.

Doesnt need to be complicated either... B)

Re: "Player Chat" Functionality

A "Player Chat" functionality would allow managers to have a so called "Chat" with any of their players and tell them what they think.

Things you could say would include:

"I value you very highly at this club' date=' and I wanted you to know that"

"I dont believe you are pulling your full weight here, and unless you improve, you could be leaving"

"I dont think you are trying hard enough in training, please try ahrder or you could be palced on the transfer list"

"I am going to strip you of captaincy, I hope you understand"

The list could go on...

But I just feel it would add interactivity with your team, and if it would affect morale for the good or worse that would be even better.

Doesnt need to be complicated either... B)[/quote']

Would be a good way to try and sort out concerns with players. Could also be developed so that you can take a risk with asking a player to perform better in the hope that he does, or he takes it the wrong way and gains a concern.

Re: "Player Chat" Functionality

Would be a good way to try and sort out concerns with players. Could also be developed so that you can take a risk with asking a player to perform better in the hope that he does' date=' or he takes it the wrong way and gains a concern.[/quote']

Exactly - it would basically just need to be a basic version of the Player Interaction feature you have on FM games (Football Manager).

You'd just need a set of radio buttons to choose from...