My tevez for cavani or nasri?

Juano

Re: My tevez for cavani or nasri?

Id take Cavani for him, the guy is almost 93 anyway with his solid performances. Tevez is quality but Cavani is younger and in demand right now. Nasri isnt really playing like a 93 in my opinion but I doubt he'll drop but he wont rise either where as Cavani can probably even get 94 down the line at a bigger club.

Id take Cavani for him' date=' the guy is almost 93 anyway with his solid performances. Tevez is quality but Cavani is younger and in demand right now. Nasri isnt really playing like a 93 in my opinion but I doubt he'll drop but he wont rise either where as Cavani can probably even get 94 down the line at a bigger club.[/quote']

Thanks, that's the reason why i want to swap, but is always better to have more opinions. Thanks !!!!

Honestly I'd keep Tevez. Cavani might rise to 93 but it seems he wants to stay at Napoli as he's got a contract till 2017 and teams will need to pay a fortune to get him, Nasri is playing quite a bit so won't drop but 93 absolutely is his peak, while imo an in form Tevez is an absolute beast who can rip any team to pieces on his own and considering he's playing far more than any of the other three City strikers I wouldn't even be suprised if he gets his 94 back at the end of the season, despite his age I still see him as a potential 95 as there's simply not that many better strikers when he's doing good. For me, Tevez is as good as Aguero, with the difference that Tevez is physically a lot stronger which is an advantage for him over many other strikers.

So keep Tevez :)