Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

The Barclays Premier League U21 Championship

Re: The Barclays Premier League U21 Championship

The offer for Vázquez ÁLVARO of Queens Park Rangers from Girona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He has been rubbish this season so far. So he is out the door! B)

He is past it anyway :P

Ym9Tz7Z.png

In their first defeat of the season, Fulham slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture. Although they had more scoring chances than their opponents, they only managed to score once while conceding a late 85th minute goal. It seems the injury of 2 of their main defenders is starting to take effect.

Fulham remain in top position, but only 1 point separate them from 2nd place Norwich City who managed to beat last season's champions Queens Park Rangers away from home.

Ym9Tz7Z.png

In a return to winning ways, Fulham beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture. Although both teams enjoyed equal possession, Fulham created double the scoring chances of their opponents and emerged victorious.

Fulham keep their top spot, but are closely chased by Norwich City who also won their game. One 1 point separate the 2 teams.

Chelsea 5-1 West Ham

A much needed win for Chelsea tonight, with a brace from Markovic and a hat trick from Borini. Also help my GD as this could be important if I get dragged into the relegation dog fight.

Ym9Tz7Z.png

In a nice display of attacking football, the match between Fulham and Stoke City in their Division 1 fixture ended in a 2 - 2 draw. Luc CASNOS was again involved in the scoring and is joint top scorer in the league with Mattia DESTRO.

Inspite of the draw, Fulham remain top as 2nd place Norwich City also recorded a draw in their tough match against 3rd place Wigan Athletic.

In other news, Fulham signed rising star Kostas FORTOUNIS for slightly more than 6 million. They have now reached maximum squad size and will be looking to sell some players soon.

Norwich 0-2 Chelsea

Two wins in a matter of days for Chelsea against The Canaries, a significantly weaker team fielded tonight after the winning cup exploits on Sunday.

Markovic scored virtually from the kick off and Nem sealed the deal in the second half see Chelsea sitting in mid-table obscurity.

Ym9Tz7Z.png

In a balanced match, Fulham slump to a 1 - 0 defeat to Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture. Both teams had a fair amount of scoring chances and both GKs produce good performances to keep the score as low as just 1 goal, with Man Utd's GK getting MoM award.

On the other hand, Norwich City lose at home while Wigan Athletic win away. This mean that Fulham remain top of the table on goal difference after being tied in points by Wigan, with Norwich just 1 point behind.

Chelsea 1-3 Man Utd

Outclassed tonight at home despite having the greater stats on both shot counts United dominated possession and going off the corner count would suggest were camped in my half.

Big game up next against Q.P.R who sit in the relegation zone currently.

Ym9Tz7Z.png

In an attacking display, Fulham beat West Ham United 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture. With only 1 goal scored, it is hard to believe this game had a total of 22 shots on target from both teams. Both GKs produced excellent performance with West Ham's GK getting the Man of Match award despite the lose.

Immediate opponents Wigan Athletic and Norwich City both record wins, which means the table ranking remain unchanged.

Chelsea 3-1 Q.P.R

Despite playing a significantly weaker side tonight Chelsea still manage to run out comfortable victors,with a goal from Borini and a brace from the unlikliest of sources in Sebastian Martinez.

Sat on my own in 6th place, 3 points ahead of 7th yet 4 points behind a European spot.

Not a bad season so far for Chelsea.

Ym9Tz7Z.png

In a 5 goal thriller, Fulham slump to a 3 - 2 defeat against Norwich City in their Division 1 fixture. Both GKs underperform and are responsible for the high score line.

Losing to their immediate opponents mean that Fulham drop to 3rd place. Wigan Athletic continue their good form and take top spot, while Norwich City are 1 point less in 2nd place.

Lost to Sunderland tonight and fully desrved to in all honesty.

Whilst still battling at the bottom half of the table perhaps this was not the right time to start tinkering with formation and tactics! :(

Guys just needed some clarification on squad limit.

Is it still 30 or was it increased

Had to make part exchange bid to maintain30 in squad. .. Was outbid by Wigan cash only bid? How do we resolve this as I would have won the player whilst sticking to the squad limitations? Please outline a fair penalty as I missed out on a player that I want.

Sorry Alex I don't mean to put you on spot for the wrong reason budd. Just clarifying if limit has increased as there are some nuggets to be had out there :P

Hoochy @ everton

I thought the cap size was 30 also?

IT looks like Alex has gone over the cap? I had made a bid for a player and noticed Alex making that bid right after me and getting that player, knowing fully well he will have gone over his cap?

Is there a punishment for braking the rules?

smileys-scare-527655.gif

In reference to the rule break

I agree noisy has final say as it's his gw.. However it must be noticed in reference to the unfair advantage that a club making mistake holds..

Even if it was not intentional. Sour grapes cos I lost out on player. Not really - just referring to it being an unfair advantage. Especially as another manager has done this before in a diff situation.:eek:

I agree noisy has final say as it's his gw.. However it must be noticed in reference to the unfair advantage that a club making mistake holds..

Even if it was not intentional. Sour grapes cos I lost out on player. Not really - just referring to it being an unfair advantage. Especially as another manager has done this before in a diff situation.:eek:

Yes it was a rule break however the player that was bought was never going to be anywhere near Alex's first team so in all honesty yes he broke the rules but was it to gain an unfair advantage? Well no quite clearly it wasn't.

Stoke City 0-1 Chelsea

A win that keeps Chelsea in with a very slim chance of winning the title.

Title contenders Fulham next and Norwich have Man Utd who if they win and I beat Fulham and Wigan do not win then 5 teams potentially can win the league going into the last game of the season.

Agree' date='it has nothing to do with sour crapes, he broke the rules, saying "sour grapes" is just a way of getting around what alex has done.

Then trying to cover it up by selling a lower rated player with no future and saying "i sold a player" to make up for what i done.[/i']

Let us not lose sight of the fact that the rule break has been dealt with by the GW CREATOR and as a consequence of this the matter is closed there is only one person who won't let it drop and for me going on about it like a petulant child who has dropped there ice cream is much worse.

The news feed and now the thread is clogged up with his bitterness and is ruining the experience for many with his one man vigilante crusade.

The actions of a mod? He should know better and put a lid on it and just stay quiet, the fact is it has been dealt with so can we please for the sake of the set up drop it now.

Guys just needed some clarification on squad limit.

Is it still 30 or was it increased

Had to make part exchange bid to maintain30 in squad. .. Was outbid by Wigan cash only bid? How do we resolve this as I would have won the player whilst sticking to the squad limitations? Please outline a fair penalty as I missed out on a player that I want.

Sorry Alex I don't mean to put you on spot for the wrong reason budd. Just clarifying if limit has increased as there are some nuggets to be had out there :P

Hoochy @ everton

I thought the cap size was 30 also?

IT looks like Alex has gone over the cap? I had made a bid for a player and noticed Alex making that bid right after me and getting that player' date=' knowing fully well he will have gone over his cap?

[/b']

Is there a punishment for braking the rules?

smileys-scare-527655.gif

Yes it was a rule break however the player that was bought was never going to be anywhere near Alex's first team so in all honesty yes he broke the rules but was it to gain an unfair advantage? Well no quite clearly it wasn't.

Agree' date='it has nothing to do with sour crapes, he broke the rules, saying "sour grapes" is just a way of getting around what alex has done.

Then trying to cover it up by selling a lower rated player with no future and saying "i sold a player" to make up for what i done.[/i']

Alex did go over, But last season a similar thing happened with the Stoke manager and he went over by 1 to 31,

I took no action then because it was a mistake and he quickly rectified it by selling off a player and brought his squad size back down to 30.

I asked Alex to do the same and he has.

Its hard to keep enforcing strict punishments for little offences because it pushes people away.

So now it has happened twice, If you do go over your squad cap by 1 i will give you until the next turn to fix it this seems the fairest way.

But i cant punish Alex when i didnt punish Stoke for the same offence.

Neymar and Isco can both leave for the right price.

Oscar has gone to Alex' Wigan in a 2 for 1. I clearly came out worse off from this deal but i needed defenders.

Have a look at my team let me know if your interested in anyone..

Newcastle