Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

The Barclays Premier League U21 Championship

Re: The Barclays Premier League U21 Championship

I thought the cap size was 30 also?

IT looks like Alex has gone over the cap? I had made a bid for a player and noticed Alex making that bid right after me and getting that player' date=' knowing fully well he will have gone over his cap?

[/b']

Is there a punishment for braking the rules?

smileys-scare-527655.gif

01-07-201310-50-25_zpsf6b35507.jpg

Go spout your clear lies elsewhere.

So as predicted. The gw is becoming dead and dry. Are we gonna do another vote for raising to u23? And increase squad cap?

Let's discuss guys

Thanks.

What do you expect when you offer the deals you do? You're hardly helping the situation are you.

So as predicted. The gw is becoming dead and dry. Are we gonna do another vote for raising to u23? And increase squad cap?

Let's discuss guys

Thanks.

What do you expect when you offer the deals you do? You're hardly helping the situation are you.
Or when people decide to cheat' date='brake rules, doesn't help the situation either...[/i']smileys-thinking-203301.gif

I will offer the option to switch again to a U23 World.

The difference being this time people wont be able to swap out players to an advantage due to Soccermanagers new policy.

The vote will open tomorrow and run until sunday evening.

I hope everyone will vote on the matter.

Dude. I give u a lot of respect by staying quiet. But why you wanna ruffle my feathers? U offer me silly players for my best players. When I counter. All u gotta do is reject. And we move on. Not whinge a month later on a forum that is not even related to subject.

Dude. I give u a lot of respect by staying quiet. But why you wanna ruffle my feathers? U offer me silly players for my best players. When I counter. All u gotta do is reject. And we move on. Not whinge a month later on a forum that is not even related to subject.

Well said here' date=' couldn't agree more.

[/i']

I had a offer for my El Shaarawy and the players he offered were beyond silly.

Well said here' date=' couldn't agree more.

[/i']

I had a offer for my El Shaarawy and the players he offered were beyond silly.

Wondered when serial liar would pipe up.

Yup, a highly talented 86 and 87 (Volland + Van Ginkel) are definitely beyond silly. Never mind the £15m I added on top.

Do you ever speak a correct word? All I ever see is diabolical opinions and lies.

Ok pure and simple straight up vote on here....

All you need to do is post saying.......... KEEP U21 or CHANGE to U23.

Remember no-one has an advantage now due to every club being able to bid for players and players part ex values been a lot worse then last season...

I hope every member will respond with an answer.

Lets go......................

NORWICH : Change to U23 (for the best interests of the world)

Havein only just joined ive relised there is no players really to buy,i think the u23 rule could make the market more active,i cant see anyone else joinin this gameworld as there is nothin to do as most of the u21 playlers have already gone,i know i have only just joined but i dont stand a chance when i cant build a team

Didn't we have a vote a few weeks back and decided to keep it because its what the name of the set up is?

We did last season and to be honest people have said to me they don't know how much longer they can continue as the market is dry.

Keep U21' date=' that was the whole point of this GW.....[/quote']

Obviously it is called U21s and I cant change that but if the setup was to be reignited it would need to change to U23 to prolong the setup for many seasons to come.

Im thinking of the best interests of the world here, by opening it to U23 it would open up a whole new market and encourage internal transfers more.

I would say move it to under 23, nobody wants to sell and rightly so I mean why should they, however the transfer market has become stale.

On the flip side of that what happens when the transfer market dries up at under 23 level? Does it move to under 25? then Under 27? While it will benefit the transfer market long term the same thing will happen again.