Sign in to follow this  
Mr Noisy

The Barclays Premier League U21 Championship

Re: The Barclays Premier League U21 Championship

Just thought I would be equally as petulant and correct your mistakes as well.

For someone who has not cheated you are trying extremely hard to justify yourself to someone who' date=' by your own admittance have no time for (me).

I was using the Maher deal as an example, I am hardly jealous as:

A: Maher was not for sale and never was.

B: Have managed to legitimately accrue transfer funds of nearly 68million.

You can try and vindicate yourself until you are blue in the face, the fact still remains that 32 million is a lot of money for two players, who in game w

ill probably never be worth that amount of money ever.

You never did say why you blocked the GW creator from messaging you? Also if the deals get reversed by the SMFA are you going to quit like Noisy will want you to?[/font']

U sad individual. Sad. So this is what u do when u are not beating your thing against the wall?

Lol

Funny guy

What happens between me and the gw creator has nothing to with u mr uefa.

Dint need to justify. Was responding to your nonchalant theories - as I care about my rep. Will not tolerate defamation of character. What happens with and ur b/f maher has nothing to with me. Used him as a reference cos u bought him up.. Now go do a spell check or something. :rolleyes:

Dude seriously. U are ridiculous. What did I do to you. :o.

U sad individual. Sad. So this is what u do when u are not beating your thing against the wall?

Lol

Funny guy

What happens between me and the gw creator has nothing to with u mr uefa.

Dint need to justify. Was responding to your nonchalant theories - as I care about my rep. Will not tolerate defamation of character. What happens with and ur b/f maher has nothing to with me. Used him as a reference cos u bought him up.. Now go do a spell check or something. :rolleyes:

Dude seriously. U are ridiculous. What did I do to you. :o.

Sad and ridiculous coming from the one resorting to petty insults and cheating! Ha ha definitely a case of pot and kettle.

When your deals are reversed and Noisy asks you to leave I for one will be glad to see the back of a CHEAT!

So everyone in this set up please look at the scenario regarding the CHEATING Everton and Villa managers also discuss the situation with the GW creator and then make your decision(s).

Spouting your mouth off and protesting your innocence then blocking the GW creator the actions of an innocent person?

Do the right thing and man up to your blatant cheating ways like everyone else in the past has. However you are far to arrogant to admit you are wrong.

Just been reading up on whats been happening in the past 24hrs.

This is to funny.

You kick up a big fuss over a nothing player that Alex bought that put him over the squad limit yet when a situation occurs like this it is funny? You are a hypocrite of the highest order.

There's me thinking mods are meant to be impartial and virtually everything you do as a mod is laughable and more often than not is incorrect.

You must have gone to the same school of eloquence as the Everton manager' date=' no I take that back at least the Everton manager is eloquent when messaging.[/font']

Here is the current Hall Of Fame and it can be found on the first page.

HALL OF FAME

Barclays U21 Division One Winners Season One - Sunderland - Duncan

Barclays U21 Division One Winners Season Two - QPR - Gonzodan

Barclays U21 Division One Winners Season Three - Norwich - Noisy

Barclays U21 Division Two Winners Season One - Stoke City - Ryangal1992

Barclays U21 Division Two Winners Season Two - West Ham - Sunny Delight

Barclays U21 Division Two Winners Season Three - Swansea - Francesco Signorle

Barclays U21 Cup Winners Season One -QPR - Gonzodan

Barclays U21 Cup Winners Season Two - Chelsea - Jkerrs

Barclays U21 Cup Winners Season Three - Chelsea - Jkerrs

Barclays U21 Play Off Winners Season One - Wigan Athletic - Likeaboas

Barclays U21 Play Off Winners Season Two - Chelsea - Jkerrs

Barclays U21 Play Off Winners Season Three - Tottenham - Gorbash

Might leave shortly.

Spent ridiculous amounts of money a couple of weeks ago on u21 players who are now pretty much worthless. I fear my side will now unfortunately be left behind due to the new players available and the mass amounts of money other sides have available.

I will let you know in the coming days either way Noisy, I will stay until you find a replacement if leaving is indeed what I decide to do.

Alex you don't have to leave the setup because f that reason.You can still compete with the rest of us with the squad you have now.

You can still do good and win games with out buying anyone.I am only going to buy 1 or 2 players that's it.Would be a shame to see you leave.

Might leave shortly.

Spent ridiculous amounts of money a couple of weeks ago on u21 players who are now pretty much worthless. I fear my side will now unfortunately be left behind due to the new players available and the mass amounts of money other sides have available.

I will let you know in the coming days either way Noisy' date=' I will stay until you find a replacement if leaving is indeed what I decide to do.[/quote']

It would be sad to see you go mate, however if the Villa and Everton managers dig there heels in and refuse to leave then I to will have no option to quit as well.

It would be sad to see you go mate' date=' however if the Villa and Everton managers dig there heels in and refuse to leave then I to will have no option to quit as well.[/font']

You have nothing better to do than to suck up to Alex. You strange individual. Thanks for playing dirty and getting my other deals reversed. You are a dirty player, incredibly envious and so so petty.

Trust me I am not leaving as I have done nothing wrong. I have clear conscious. You on the other hand are psychotic.. Serious stalkerish character.

It's cool. Carry on with dirt tactics. Adds to the challenge. Your reputations precedes you on the forums. Sick sad individual. 4 long term forum users have shared that opinion of theirs voluntarily thus far.

#petty

You have nothing better to do than to suck up to Alex. You strange individual. Thanks for playing dirty and getting my other deals reversed. You are a dirty player' date=' incredibly envious and so so petty.

Trust me I am not leaving as I have done nothing wrong. I have clear conscious. You on the other hand are psychotic.. Serious stalkerish character.

It's cool. Carry on with dirt tactics. Adds to the challenge. Your reputations precedes you on the forums. Sick sad individual. 4 long term forum users have shared that opinion of theirs voluntarily thus far.

#petty[/quote']

Jkerrs is right here as is Alex.

I wont put too much more on here but there's no dirty play here from either of them.

If you wish to discuss this further then please PM me or message me in game Hoochy.

But please keep it off this page and off the forum.

You have nothing better to do than to suck up to Alex. You strange individual. Thanks for playing dirty and getting my other deals reversed. You are a dirty player' date=' incredibly envious and so so petty.

#petty[/quote']

I suggest you do as Noisy said and then you will see that it was not me who flagged your deals. So rather than jumping to assumptions do try and get your facts right.

As for sucking up to Alex well again you are spouting your nonsense yet again without actually dealing with truths.

Some people on here you strike up friendships with and chat to regularly, Alex is one of them as is Stephen (noisy to you).

The SMFA reversed your deals as they obviously deemed them suspicious yet you still choose to stick around and dig your heels in protesting your innocence. The only person who is being both disrespectful and abusive here is you.

I personally find the fact you are sniping highly amusing and would suggest that the the one acting like Myra Hindleys love child or psychotic as you put it is yourself.

Only 4 share the same opinion you do of me? Damn I am disappointed I wholeheartedly expected it to be more.

I suggest you do as Noisy said and then you will see that it was not me who flagged your deals. So rather than jumping to assumptions do try and get your facts right.

As for sucking up to Alex well again you are spouting your nonsense yet again without actually dealing with truths.

Some people on here you strike up friendships with and chat to regularly' date=' Alex is one of them as is Stephen (noisy to you).

The SMFA reversed your deals as they obviously deemed them suspicious yet you still choose to stick around and dig your heels in protesting your innocence. The only person who is being both disrespectful and abusive here is you.

I personally find the fact you are sniping highly amusing and would suggest that the the one acting like Myra Hindleys love child or psychotic as you put it is yourself.

Only 4 share the same opinion you do of me? Damn I am disappointed I wholeheartedly expected it to be more.

[/font']

Ahh virtual fwends.

Dude not gonna bother with u. U win.

As for abusive and disrespectful. Hmmm Myra hindley? Really. I am ashamed u say such things and resortnto that. How disrespectful to the victims. Sad sick guy.. Carry on. Lack of education. And time on yerr hands

But yeh u win. Well done. Knock one out and beat it against the wall.

;)

Ahh virtual fwends.

As for abusive and disrespectful. Hmmm Myra hindley? Really. I am ashamed u say such things and resortnto that. How disrespectful to the victims. Sad sick guy.. Carry on. Lack of education. And time on yerr hands

;)

You seem to have this fascination with myself' date=' walls and knocking one out which I find somewhat worrying and rather perverse.

Disrespectful to the victims? Pray tell, how did you come to that conclusion? Nobody mentioned victims other than yourself which I would suggest makes you the disrespectful one.

All I merely did was make the psychotic comparison between yourself and one of the most hated serial killers of all time.

Harsh? Yes. Tongue in cheek? Definitely.

So yet again you are spouting your nonsense without substantiating any of your illogical opinions with nothing other than personal opinion. So really on that basis that makes you look foolish and lacking in intelligence.

I am glad you actually know the truth about who reported your deals though and that person was not me I hasten to add.

Rather than us both clogging up this thread with our personal grievances I suggest we take it to PM. [/font']

Well anyway... some actual U21 (or U23 now :D) news.

Bids have been accepted for Daniel Sturridge, Cesar Azipilicueta and Stefan Jovetic... although i cancelled my bid for Jovetic as i thought i as paying way too much :D

Ahh virtual fwends.

;)

I've seen the evidence against you and you're guilty as sin. Do the best thing for everyone and walk away.

Wow lots of activity in the transfer market.Good to see the setup being brought to life.

Looks like i have secured Welbeck.

I have also pulled out of the Jovetic deal, due to being outbidded.

Happy Transferring everyone. smileys-mailman-180457.gif

Free Agent Danny Welbeck has completed his move to Newcastle for 15,000,000
Asier Illarramendi has completed his move to Newcastle United from Real Sociedad for 13,000,000

Have secured to of my main targets that i wanted to strengthen the team.