Sign in to follow this  
lukelufc

World Championship 838

Re: World Championship 838

I got one when there was 0 teams hesistated and lost barca :(

So i took Man U :D

Yeh i did that .. i was spoilt for choice so i hesitated also and lost Liverpool but i managed to get bayern and iv never had them so im happy. Lets hope theres some more forumers in. ;)

I was about to get Tottenham but then I thought, Im going to wait until 11 and then if theres a setup made Ill join that one. I REALLY HOPE THERES ONE MADE AT 11, if not 1, then 3, then 5 , then 7 lol. it like waiting for Gold Setup to be made. LOL

Hey Luke, when it got made did it say CReating Setup or did it just get made and you saw it

I was about to get Tottenham but then I thought' date=' Im going to wait until 11 and then if theres a setup made Ill join that one. I REALLY HOPE THERES ONE MADE AT 11, if not 1, then 3, then 5 , then 7 lol. it like waiting for Gold Setup to be made. LOL

Hey Luke, when it got made did it say CReating Setup or did it just get made and you saw it[/quote']

It didnt say making set up, i went on the get team page and saw there was 838 and the wc838 had 0/0 and said setup full next to it, so i kept refreshing for a couple of minutes and then it said wc 838 0/80 setup open:D

I was about to get Tottenham but then I thought' date=' Im going to wait until 11 and then if theres a setup made Ill join that one. I REALLY HOPE THERES ONE MADE AT 11, if not 1, then 3, then 5 , then 7 lol. it like waiting for Gold Setup to be made. LOL

Hey Luke, when it got made did it say CReating Setup or did it just get made and you saw it[/quote']

If there is another setup made will it be every 2 hours - so at 11 or 1 or 3 or 5 ect?

Chelsea are pleased to announce Rumple Stiltskin as their new manager :)

P.S. Have a look at the managers list for this set-up. 3 managers with the name anagbogu in it :confused: Not a coincidence if you ask me :rolleyes:

Chelsea are pleased to announce Rumple Stiltskin as their new manager :)

P.S. Have a look at the managers list for this set-up. 3 managers with the name anagbogu in it :confused: Not a coincidence if you ask me :rolleyes:

I remember this happening with another setup not long ago - it either a bug or a very stupid cheat. :D

I havent got a clue when theyre made' date=' but i know theres a wc at 9 and 5. Well lets wait and see what [i']anagbogu[/i] does and if he is making deals with him/herself then it will have to be stopped

Im thinking about quitting because i dont want to be in a setup with a cheat - if he is which is looking likely at the moment. :(

Im thinking about quitting because i dont want to be in a setup with a cheat - if he is which is looking likely at the moment. :(

Well if you are, that gives you more space for the next setup

Hey, before they stopped getting made, werent EC made at 11?????

Theres definately some cheating going on, Sevilla (manager: ANAGBOGU CHUKS ) has made a bid for Clichy of Arsenal (manager: nwa nigeria) for 25m !! There are also alot of bids on arsenal players and not for there star players. Does anybody else think this is weird? Considering all the similar named managers.

The managers i am suspicious of:

Arsenal - nwa nigeria

Boca Juniors - chukwudi anagbogu (arsenal have made a bid for Riquelme of 12m)

Newcastle - ANAGB0GU CHUBOY

Sevilla - ANAGBOGU CHUKS

Sorry if this is just a coinsedence but maybe sm could look into it?

It seems to be with african names

Hamburger SV - bid unreal bid for bendtner arsenal

Sevilla - Unreal bid for clichy

newcastle - similar name but an undisc bid for senderos, probs unreal

admin investigate please, something is going on between these teams

(seriously who wants clichy:D for like 25m?)

It seems to be with african names

Hamburger SV - bid unreal bid for bendtner arsenal

Sevilla - Unreal bid for clichy

newcastle - similar name but an undisc bid for senderos' date=' probs unreal

admin investigate please, something is going on between these teams

(seriously who wants clichy:D for like 25m?)[/quote']

Clicjy 25mil:confused: ...don't get me started:rolleyes: thats a good deal for him...anyway in wc837 there is also a guy called nwa nigeria-but he isn't cheating i hope..but another guy with a random name guillaume de jonghe is killing his chelsea squad-he must hate them lol...nearly all the star players have gone in a day...lol

also in wc836 there was a guy with the same name managing 4 teams, stegore said he was a cheat...just tell him and he should do some banning