Sven Bender or Strootman

threeofclubs123

Re: Sven Bender or Strootman

and this is why no one takes you seriously Raz. He's not average. He's a good footballer. Anyway threeofclubs123' date=' I'd go for Strootman.[/quote']

That's my opinion..This is your opinion....Why should I care if somebody takes me in serious or not?They can do whatever they want.Strootman is average.

That's my opinion..This is your opinion....Why should I care if somebody takes me in serious or not?They can do whatever they want.Strootman is average.

Generally your opinion is wrong. Remember when you said Oscar was rubbish or in your words 'pish' so far this season. Well' date=' you got put in your place.

[url']http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1376760-oscar-rating-the-chelsea-stars-performances-in-england-so-far[/url]

:)

If you prefer Bender than Strootman, then that's fine. They're both good players, but to call a player 'overhyped' and 'average' when you haven't seen them play regularly, then that's wrong.

Generally your opinion is wrong. Remember when you said Oscar was rubbish or in your words 'pish' so far this season. Well' date=' you got put in your place.

[url']http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1376760-oscar-rating-the-chelsea-stars-performances-in-england-so-far[/url]

:)

If you prefer Bender than Strootman, then that's fine. They're both good players, but to call a played 'overhyped' and 'average' when you haven't seen them play regularly, then that's wrong.

I can say that you're always wrong...Oscar's pish bar 2 bright moments per game but not gonna start that debate again as is useless.Whoever understand a bit of footie would see how pish is Oscar instead of hyping him like a dick.I'm not gonna argue with you again either..

Strootman any day, Bender seems quite a capable defensive midfield player but Strootman is a real box-to-box player capable of both defending and attacking. While he's still playing at PSV and not at a big club like Dortmund, Strootman has already made quite some appearances for the Dutch NT and has been playing very good as the replacement of Mark van Bommel. The guy has been making some amazing progress in the last few years, from Sparta in the Eerste Divisie in 2010, to Utrecht in the Eredivisie in January 2011, to PSV in the summer of 2011 and maybe to an even bigger club in the summer of 2013 (United's been mentioned quite some time now) and I have no doubt that Kevin will be able to grow out into a very good player.

Meanwhile Bender stands pretty much no chance to make the German NT and to compare thim to a good CM/DM player, he's absolutely not as good as Khedira while I see Strootman capable of becoming better than Sami (quite easily tbh).

Might be a bit biased because I'm Dutch, but I can promise you that Strootman will be a big one in the future.

Strootman any day' date=' Bender seems quite a capable defensive midfield player but Strootman is a real box-to-box player capable of both defending and attacking. While he's still playing at PSV and not at a big club like Dortmund, Strootman has already made quite some appearances for the Dutch NT and has been playing very good as the replacement of Mark van Bommel. The guy has been making some amazing progress in the last few years, from Sparta in the Eerste Divisie in 2010, to Utrecht in the Eredivisie in January 2011, to PSV in the summer of 2011 and maybe to an even bigger club in the summer of 2013 (United's been mentioned quite some time now) and I have no doubt that Kevin will be able to grow out into a very good player.

Meanwhile Bender stands pretty much no chance to make the German NT and to compare thim to a good CM/DM player, he's absolutely not as good as Khedira while I see Strootman capable of becoming better than Sami (quite easily tbh).

Might be a bit biased because I'm Dutch, but I can promise you that Strootman will be a big one in the future.[/quote']

Thanks! I was thinking of Strootman, but know you guys confirmed it (apart from one) and who ever said Oscar is not very good, you are wrong! The guy is very VERY good!

Well Strootman is far from overhyped, hes great but still Id go for Bender. He pretty much plays most games of the season, only 23 and Kehl is only getting older. You can get Strootman but I doubt he'll past 90 at PSV, just my opinion so with him, youll have to wait till he moves which I cant predict.

Two great players with bright futures. Bender takes it marginally. Simply because internationally he is more likely to achieve success than Strootman. It's a tricky one. But then having said that. Strootman is one of the few good young Dutch middys around. Compared to Bender. One of a few hundred good Germans coming through !:o

Archived