Sign in to follow this  
Cantonathegreat

A 'Tick box' system...

... Which will enable managers to adjust the transfer/loan/youth team status of players on mass.

It is very fiddly and clunky having to go through each player individually to add them to the loan list. If there was a system where you could just check off a bunch of names, and then add them all at the same time, it would be of much convenience.

Same thing applies to setting transfer status to 'Available', 'Unavailable' and sending players to the 'Youth team'

Wouldn't be a hard thing to implement, and would make things a bit easier for those who manage a lot of teams.

Re: A 'Tick box' system...

I agree.

Also, it would be very helpful if they introduced this "tick box" system for each separate player's transfer status. For example, being able to put a player in both the loan and the transfer list. (And if he is loaned out, he would continue to be transfer listed and receive offers, too, if we wanted to).

I proposed this some time ago, but it seems nobody's listening. :mad:

Re: A 'Tick box' system...

... Which will enable managers to adjust the transfer/loan/youth team status of players on mass.

It is very fiddly and clunky having to go through each player individually to add them to the loan list. If there was a system where you could just check off a bunch of names' date=' and then add them all at the same time, it would be of much convenience.

Same thing applies to setting transfer status to 'Available', 'Unavailable' and sending players to the 'Youth team'

Wouldn't be a hard thing to implement, and would make things a bit easier for those who manage a lot of teams.[/quote']

Yeah I would like this - though I would also like to just be able to tick a box that lets me add players to the loan list if they are under a certain rating so that I don't even have to tick each name.