Portuguese Football

Duncan

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Portuguese Football

SL Benfica interested in Leroy Fer

Dutch international Leroy Fer could be on his way to Benfica this month. The Portugese club have shown their interest in the midfielder again, after missing out on him last summer.

Great news for the mighty eagles, I just hope we can seal the deal this time. :)

leroy_fer.jpg

Benfica interested in Miralem Sulejmani

And the fun continues :P weird that I just bought him for my SLB side on FM12 :D

Benfica are interested in Ajax winger Miralem Sulejmani. The player is out of contract at the end of the season and the Dutch club is desperate to sell him, but Benfica will likely wait until the summer.

121273557_display_image.jpg?1324185638

• 1 month later...

Long time no post

Its been a while, but I thought I might post some results here today.

Looks like SL Benfica are back on top after a 5 - 0 thrashing of Gil Vicente :) Porto and Braga both recorded 2 - 0 victories, while Sporting drew at Academica 1 - 1.

Top scorers

1. Martinez 23/22

2. Cardozo 15/17

3. Eder 13/18

4. Meyong 13/16

5. Lima 12/19

• 3 weeks later...

pffft no one likes you.

:P

Anyways never mind the trolls' date=' SLB 4-1 Rio Ave. Looking solid as always, but a bit worried as Salvio looks to be badly injured and is a crucial part of you side atm.[/color']

yes, I am banned in 54 countries on Earth so I am forced to live in Zleptron, a planet in another universe. Thank god they got wi-fi.

Well then you wouldnt have gotten Ramires' date=' so its fair enough. And at chelsea he was nothing really took im 2 or 3 seasons to get into the team at SLB[/color']

Matic was involved in the Luiz deal. A extra £1M or two involved in the deal instead of Matic would have kept him at Chelsea.

Matic was involved in the Luiz deal. A extra £1M or two involved in the deal instead of Matic would have kept him at Chelsea.

I never can remember

:P

But doesnt matter as Chelsea would have sold him or loaned him out like they do with most of their youth :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived