Duncan

Portuguese Football

Re: Portuguese Football

Accord avec le FC Porto pour Moutinho et Rodriguez

AS MONACO PAY 70 MILLION EURO IN TOTAL.

Transfert | ven. 24 mai 13

L'AS Monaco FC est heureuse d'annoncer avoir trouvé un accord avec le FC Porto et les joueurs Joao Moutinho et James Rodriguez pour leurs transferts à l'ASMFC à compter de la saison 2013-2014.

Joao Filipe Iria Santos Moutinho, 26ans, milieu de terrain international portugais, s'est engagé pour une durée de 5 saisons.

James David Rodriguez Rubio, 21 ans, attaquant international colombien, s'est engagé pour une durée de 5 saisons.

Les joueurs seront présentés aux médias lors de la reprise de l'entraînement du groupe professionnel, à une date définie par le club.

http://www.asm-fc.com/fr/actualites/equipe/accord-avec-le-fc-porto-pour-moutinho-et-rodriguez-2

pitty FC PORTO HAVE SOLD MOUTINHO AND JAMES to AS MONACO ...DAMN .

Jesus may leave Benfica

320542header.jpg

Jorge Jesus suggested he may quit Benfica after losing the UEFA Europa League final 2-1 to Chelsea on Wednesday.

Jesus, who has been in charge at the Estadio da Luz for four years, insisted his side were the better team in Amsterdam and defeat was difficult to accept.

The 58-year-old paid tribute to the quality of his players, and admitted to speaking with the club regarding his Benfica tenure.

"This defeat today will lead me to take some time to think more about these issues."

Benfica have now been beaten in their last seven European finals after Branislav Ivanovic headed the winner in stoppage time. Earlier, Oscar Cardozo's penalty had cancelled out Fernando Torres' opener.

"Benfica were the better side today- more consistent and organised," he added.

"Chelsea are a strong team especially on the counter-attack but in the first half we neutralised them.

"The game gave me pride to be in the final. Benfica showed the world they are a team with great quality and they should be proud."

Benfica have suffered just one defeat in the league this season, but trail undefeated Porto by one point with just one fixture remaining.

Yeah ill wait till transfermarkt and soccerway give me the go ahead

:P

Trust me, its a done deal.

I'm just wondering what a hell will JJ do with more wingers and forwards, he's going bezerk, i mean, they buy quality for up front, but for the back he buys cheap stuff, and they even wonder why they don't win anything.

Trust me' date=' its a done deal.

I'm just wondering what a hell will JJ do with more wingers and forwards, he's going bezerk, i mean, they buy quality for up front, but for the back he buys cheap stuff, and they even wonder why they don't win anything.[/quote']

Agreed, Cardozo might leave though. And the chairman has a fair share in who the clubs signs.

Need a CM/DM real bad and maybe a wing back

Agreed' date=' Cardozo might leave though. And the chairman has a fair share in who the clubs signs.

Need a CM/DM real bad and maybe a wing back[/color']

And we need a good coach real bad, a CM/DM, a CB and LB/RB.

;2593580']do the top sides not care about the NT?

hardly ever recruit nationals...all foreign players!

The clubs don't have patience and don't believe in portuguese youths. And the already established good portuguese players all think they are superstars and want high wages.

Youngsters end up leaving and being developed in other countries.

I am a supporter of establishing a rule regarding to youths and nationals in the league.

;2593580']do the top sides not care about the NT?

hardly ever recruit nationals...all foreign players!

Im pretty sure that will all change in the next few years' date=' when the new generation of talented youths come through

:) Hopefully they will want to stay in the league though[/color']

Im pretty sure that will all change in the next few years' date=' when the new generation of talented youths come through

:) Hopefully they will want to stay in the league though[/color']

I'm hoping that for years now it's impossible with these clubs mentality. Do you remember when LFV said that he wanted to make Benfica the backbone of the portuguese NT? Well, he lied his ass off like he always do. Hate that guy by the way.

I'm hoping that for years now it's impossible with these clubs mentality. Do you remember when LFV said that he wanted to make Benfica the backbone of the portuguese NT? Well' date=' he lied his ass off like he always do. Hate that guy by the way.[/quote']

Yeah problem lies with the poor competition for the top 2, so its very hard to keep good Portuguese players in the league for long

:(

Can i maybe get a link please

:)

the only thing i can find is this:

the rest link him to Chelsea.

He however' date=' is still a Partzian player.

Sky Sports

Benfica could be ready to swoop for Partizan Belgrade starlet Lazar Markovic, who had looked set for a move to Chelsea.

Chelsea have long been leading the chase for the brilliant young Serbian, who is reported to have revealed after the weekend derby with Red Star that he would be leaving this summer.

However, Benfica have now emerged as contenders for the 19-year-old's signature and he admits that he would be tempted by a switch to the Estadio da Luz.

"Benfica is a great club, one of the biggest in the world," he told Abola.

"I truly believe that it would be good for me to play for them."

Benfica have already agreed deals for two more Serbs in the shape of Miralem Sulejmani and Filip Djuricic.

Meanwhile, another player who could be heading to Benfica is Bayer Leverkusen's German youth international Christoph Kramer - who has spent the last two seasons on loan at Bochum.

Kramer's agent Gerd vom Bruch told Express: "Christoph Kramer has gone through two great years at Bochum. He deserves to have caught the eyes of clubs able to offer him a great future.

"He has some interesting enquiries. The enquiry from Benfica is the most concrete one, this club is extremely interested in him."

;2594071']the only thing i can find is this:

the rest link him to Chelsea.

He however' date=' is still a Partzian player.

Sky Sports[/quote']

Same one i found, not sure where Victor came to his conclusions

Djuricic, Sulejmani and now Markovic, don't they all play the same position(s)? One of them would have to make do on less playing time, surely?

Also if anyone has seen Christoph Kramer play, is he any good?

Djuricic' date=' Sulejmani and now Markovic, don't they all play the same position(s)? One of them would have to make do on less playing time, surely?

Also if anyone has seen Christoph Kramer play, is he any good?[/quote']

I agree, need a CM and a Wing back

:(