Duncan

Portuguese Football

Re: Portuguese Football

We are screwed for at least two seasons! I didn't believe such incompetence was possible, LFV is actually worse that JJ.

In regard Matic's bother, i don't know if he's good, but i won't make any assumptions untill i see something of him. Maybe we need a proven CM, but those don't come cheap, i would try a guy like Leroy Fer of twente, who had already been linked to benfica in the past.

We are screwed for at least two seasons! I didn't believe such incompetence was possible' date=' LFV is actually worse that JJ.

In regard Matic's bother, i don't know if he's good, but i won't make any assumptions untill i see something of him. Maybe we need a proven CM, but those don't come cheap, i would try a guy like Leroy Fer of twente, who had already been linked to benfica in the past.[/quote']

Yeah I certainly hope we can secure a decent CM like Fer

Benfica join race to sign Wilfried Bony

Portuguese newspaper O Jogo understands that Benfica are the latest club to have shown interest in Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony.

The Eagles are looking to cash in on experienced forward Oscar Cardozo, who is linked with a switch to Fenerbahce, while at the same time searching for his replacement.

According to O Jogo, Benfica are planning a summer bid for Vitesse starlet Wilfried Bony, who is likely to be one of the hottest commodities in the summer transfer window.

The Ivorian, who has topped Eredivisie goalscoring charts with 31 strikes in 30 league matches, has already set his sights on leaving the club from Arnhem.

As a result, he has been linked with a number of top European clubs, including Chelsea, Manchester United and Anzhi.

The 24-year-old appears to prefer a switch to English Premier League, but with clubs from England yet to make a move, Benfica might just win the race for his signature.

Read this article' date=' confirms all doubts.

Signed him from the Investment company that owns him :)

http://www.soccernews.com/benfica-set-to-sign-serbian-hotshot/121572/

I really doubt that Benfica doesn't have a percentage of his rights, they won't waste time developing a player, pay his wages, so that a 3rd party gets all the money in a future transfers. 3rd party owners are not anything new in Benfica deals, they had done very dubious business like this before.

I hate 3rd party owners, investment funds, you name it, its one more chance for corruption and money laundry schemes.

Anyway, Lazar Markovic is a Benfica player, they may not own him totally, but if there is a 5 year contract, its for something.

I really doubt that Benfica doesn't have a percentage of his rights' date=' they won't waste time developing a player, pay his wages, so that a 3rd party gets all the money in a future transfers. 3rd party owners are not anything new in Benfica deals, they had done very dubious business like this before.

I hate 3rd party owners, investment funds, you name it, its one more chance for corruption and money laundry schemes.

Anyway, Lazar Markovic is a Benfica player, they may not own him totally, but if there is a 5 year contract, its for something.[/quote']

Duvan Zapata and Lisandro Lopez might be Benfica's next targets.

http://www.soccernews.com/benfica-keen-on-zapata-lopez/121696/

And Melgarejo to Arsenal or Fenerache?

There are better targets out there than those 2. Anyway, i laughed really hard when i saw Melgarejo linked to arsenal, there's no way wenger would buy melgarejo.

There are better targets out there than those 2. Anyway' date=' i laughed really hard when i saw Melgarejo linked to arsenal, there's no way wenger would buy melgarejo.[/quote']

I duna hey, seems like a reasonable buy for Wenger. Arsene knows a raw talent when he sees one, and Lorenzo is one of these players imo.

latest Benfica Rumours

Lisandro Lopez for Arsenal Sarandi for £5M

f_lopez_300x300.jpg

Miguel Ángel Silva, vice-chairman of Arsenal Sarandi, says Benfica take precedence in hiring Lisandro López is the proposal of the incarnate match the best offer by tendering the Argentine central defender. "We have the best relations with Benfica since negotiation by Jara. If Benfica has the edge so? It is difficult to talk in those terms when it comes to money, but with the same value in the table, no doubt prefer to negotiate with Benfica, "said the leader in the Renaissance . "There is much interest in the player from other clubs, we have to wait for the offer that most satisfies us. The proposal that will give us more money to our preference. Do not hurry because we know there is much interest in the player, "he noted. Miguel Ángel Silva realized 'offers of Spain and Italy "by Lisandro López, but said he had no knowledge of another proposal coming from Portugal, beyond what was presented by Benfica: "It may be that the entrepreneur has, but we got nothing."

Matheus Doria from Botafogo for £7.5M

doria_botafogo2_raphaelmarinho.jpg_95.jpg

Matheus Doria, central 18 Botafogo, is appointed by the Brazilian press as a possible reinforcement of Benfica. According to the site Lancenet, BMG, holder of 20 percent of the player's rights, has proposed a 7.5 million euros for all of the pass, in order to put the young defense embodied in the team. Botafogo recently refused an offer from a group of businessmen, who wanted to give the central Cruise. Advance the same font, with the fate of the Doria European football, specifically Benfica, the club of Rio de Janeiro will be receptive to negotiate.

Eliseu from Malaga

65288.jpg

The one-year contract with Malaga finish the left side thinks Elisha already returning to Portugal and Benfica choose as the destination of choice. "He liked to play at Benfica. Everyone knows that liked to play a large and Benfica of Portugal is a great. Who knows may return. I am a long time away from home and return sooner, the better, "said the Azorean Antena 1. Elisha came close to joining the squad of embodied last season, and the deal aborted by coach Manuel Pellegrini's desire to keep the Portuguese in the team. "In the past the obstacle to move to Benfica was not but the Malaga Pellegrini. Now Pellegrini is not there and we will see what will happen, "he added. Having suffered an injury last season, Elisha no longer a hypothesis for Paulo Bento but still want to wear the sweater back national: "As footballers we to demonstrate that we want to reach the highest level and represent Portugal. After the injury returned to the team and Málaga now is to wait for the opportunity to return to the squad. "

Abner from Coritiba

hqdefault.jpg

The President of Coritiba, Vilson Ribeiro de Andrade, confirmed on Wednesday that Benfica are interested in the young left-back Abner, only 17 years. spite of young age, the player also already be in the sights of Sao Paulo and Manchester City . Vilson Ribeiro de Andrade also confirms the interest of Benfica, but is not willing to give the young. "There is no secret. Benfica want Abner, but Coritiba has no interest in getting rid of the player, "he said in an interview with television FC cabin. should be noted that the leader was recently in Lisbon, meeting with Luís Filipe Vieira, having been announced one partnership between the two clubs.

Cardozo to Fenerbache for £9M

1905150.jpg

The Turkish press gives this Thursday, as certain change of Oscar Cardozo for Fenerbahce. The deal should be done for 12 million euros, with the Turks to pay 30 percent of the amount in advance. Fanatik The newspaper adds that the rest of the money will be paid in portions until the end of the year. Tacuara have led by a three-year contract that will receive 2.8 million euros per season.

Kevin Prince Boateng and Taiwo in sight eagles

Kevin Prince Boateng and Taye Taiwo, two players who belong to the staff of Milan, are in the crosshairs of Benfica, says this Friday the Italian press. The site calciomercato , citing Sport Mediaset , which assures the average Ghanaian of 26 years, has only has one more year on his contract with Italian emblem, is one of the targets of Benfica for next season. Besides Boateng earns per season 2.5 million euros, the eagles have asked for Taiwo, Nigerian left-back 28 years that season transata served at Dynamo Kiev Miguel Veloso of the Rossoneri on loan.

Just who we need, would love to see Boateng come to the club :eek: