1. 1.

• Macdonalds
    • KFC
    • Pizza Hut
    • Crispy Cream
    • Burger King
    • Other

Re: Best Fast Food Restaurant

Well' date=' as Im about to eat dinner now,I thought of which restaurant is the best.

I dont mean places where you have romantic dinners.[/quote']

KFC all the way...yummy yummy...

Ya KFC ive started eating a bit recently as me mate drives us there but too far to walk.

BURGER King B4 McDonalds at leats they use real coke & there "fries" are nicer but i tend to eat McD's more (not recently though) kinda stoped eating that kinda stuff.

But gave up Pork & pig an all lol so the Bacon Double CheeseBurgers in BK are off the radar from now on :( So dont go there either :eek:

O ya pizza Hunt was there almost a year ago thats more i sit in there like not really fast food asuch i consdier it healty lol :D

Il go for pizza Hut :o

lol i Know when you had updtaed the post what was gona be said.

Waht is it the zinger meal thats what i get with mayo & lettuce & maybe some popcorn chicken :D

ahhhhhhhhh...popcorn chicken:rolleyes:

Well don't really go for much Western fast food, which probably explains why I no longer live in the UK. So my vote would either be Yoshinoya (Love their Beef/Chicken rice) or any Sushi bar.

Ive never heard of krispy cream either! Seems I am missing out greatly on junk food outlets :D

Mine has to be KFC, me and the wife often take a trip and get a family feast bucket... hmm thinking about that - might have to venture past when I finish work - trust me to read this thread ARGH!! hunger is taking over :rolleyes:

Wahts Satay?

Chicken & Noo Noo Noodles

A.K.A Chicken Chowmein

no it's like kebab it's pieces of chicken on a stick and you dip it in peanut sauce and served with fried rice yummmmmm

(one time I had like 10 sticks :D )

well, its good that people r writing on this thread, and it seems to be making a few people hungry.

I have to say Mcdonalds coz I dont go to KFC much or Burger King, been to pizza 3 times. ive been to Mcdonalds most times because my little brother and sisters go, so I go and get the Toasted Delhi Sandwhich....with sweet chilli, while they get the happy meals

miles surrey is this video about you? are you leeroy jenkins? :rolleyes:

This video is proper funny' date=' just listen to the last thing he says.....' at least i have chicken' not at least im not a chicken, listen carefully

[url']

[/url]

says to himself *crud they found out my secret*

what Luke cmon how am I Leroy Jenkins I'm Panamanian :confused: