||The Apocalypse|| - Quires and Answer Thread

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse|| - Quires and Answer Thread

Ticket 5 - by ashish dabral

Answer - In case your budget is 50 million and you spend 48 million plus you sell players worth 7 million. Next season budget will be (50-48) + 7 + New Season Budget = 9 million + New Season Budget

Status - Answered/Awaiting Confirmation

so i cant spent that 7 m in this season??..and what is this ticket

2. No team can play their two top rated center backs in all away games against Italian sides.

just so we are all clear this means that the top two players who can play D,C is out against the italians???

eg Lille's top two players who can play D,C are Toulalan and Mexes

Swansea......Micah Richards + Maicon/Jagielka/Bocchetti......?he would have to pick one of the second lot and stick to it for the season otherwise he would manipulate/pick whichever is fitter/not injured

Guest drseanfitz

Regular Clubs

3. Can have 4 players above 90 and no restriction on buying 86-89 players.

does that mean they can only have 4 players 90+ on their books or they can only buy 4 players 90+

the French haven't appeared to break a rule, is this because they can't hold onto a manager long enough to perform a rule break (ignore this question )

does that mean they can only have 4 players 90+ on their books or they can only buy 4 players 90+

the French haven't appeared to break a rule' date=' is this because they can't hold onto a manager long enough to perform a rule break[/color'] (ignore this question )

that suppose to be buying...

i have a question?

when i play away games against england and french..do i have to rest the same 2 players in next away game against england also same 2 youth players to be played against french in away????

I think resting same players would sound a challenge. How can you use the same youths if they got injured in the previous match. So resting same players sounds pretty good.

I think resting same players would sound a challenge. How can you use the same youths if they got injured in the previous match. So resting same players sounds pretty good.

no we should be able to rest any two top rated players of our choice and what if they het injured or not match fit...

I have a questions-

1) According to Italian power, in away games against them, we can't play our top two centrebacks. Venks you said that it includes players who can play in multiple positions and CB is one of them. But say for example i have Ramos and Ebidal as my top two CB's, can i play them at RB and LB?

2) My top CB is Otamendi at 89, and in second position come KANA-BIYIK, Jean-Armel and THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE, Kévin , both 88. So in away match against Italians, do i have to rest Otamendi and one of the above two, or all the three?

I have a questions-

1) According to Italian power' date=' in away games against them, we can't play our top two centrebacks. Venks you said that it includes players who can play in multiple positions and CB is one of them. But say for example i have Ramos and Ebidal as my top two CB's, can i play them at RB and LB?

2) My top CB is Otamendi at 89, and in second position come KANA-BIYIK, Jean-Armel and THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE, Kévin , both 88. So in away match against Italians, do i have to rest Otamendi and one of the above two, or all the three?

Your query 1 has been answered by Venkron previously here:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2313848&postcount=458

So even if CB is their secondary position, they cannot play the game at all as they are capable of playing the CB position.

I would also like to know the answer to your second query. My next opposition also has 3 CBs rated the same, so i would liek to know who gets ommitted from the game. In your case, i'm guessing you can play one of the 88 rated players, as you would still be resting a 89 and a 88 rated CB. I'll await clarification though on your second question.

I have a questions-

1) According to Italian power' date=' in away games against them, we can't play our top two centrebacks. Venks you said that it includes players who can play in multiple positions and CB is one of them. But say for example i have Ramos and Ebidal as my top two CB's, can i play them at RB and LB?

no u cant play ramos or ebidal.bcos they have d© in them..

I would also like to know the answer to your second query. My next opposition also has 3 CBs rated the same' date=' so i would liek to know who gets ommitted from the game. In your case, i'm guessing you can play one of the 88 rated players, as you would still be resting a 89 and a 88 rated CB. I'll await clarification though on your second question.[/quote']

i brought this up in post#27. hopefully the mods can come to a decision if Venkron is busy

by top two CB we basically mean the rating . . . So if u hav 3 players of same ratng . . Theortical al 3 cnt play

So I have 4 CBs 3 of rating 90. I can't rest all nothing more in those positions. Doen't it say 2CBs??:(

My next opposition can not play it's top 2 CBs.

They have 1 player rated at 90' date=' and 4 players rated 89 (who can all play CB).

They obviously can't play the 90 rated player, but what happens to the selection of 89 rated players?[/quote']

I guess the 1 I'll not be using will be the one whose 1st preferred position is CB. So, for both the games against Italians, I'll not be using Koscielny & Rayktisky.

My next opposition can not play it's top 2 CBs.

They have 1 player rated at 90' date=' and 4 players rated 89 (who can all play CB).

They obviously can't play the 90 rated player, but what happens to the selection of 89 rated players?[/quote']

by top two CB we basically mean the rating . . . So if u hav 3 players of same ratng . . Theortical al 3 cnt play

He wont be able to play any of those CBs.

I guess the 1 I'll not be using will be the one whose 1st preferred position is CB. So' date=' for both the games against Italians, I'll not be using Koscielny & Rayktisky.[/quote']

I'm guessing you can't play all 5 if we are going off what Venkron has stated about same rated players. I just wanted clarication.

Secondary positions also count.

Okay another rule needs to be cleared up. Imagine someones top rated player is rated 90 and they have three of them so 90' date=' 90, 90 all top three players. Do they only need to remove two of those against English opposition?[/quote']

i have the same question..

He wont be able to play any of those CBs.

But I feel that this should have been specified before the season. I would like to request the mods to relook at this rule bcos even my next italian opponent PMed me in game stating his interpretation which was the top 2 CBs only not the top two rated CBs.

Also if this is the Italian rule then the English power also is similar where they have top2 players. Is similar ruling there too.