||The Apocalypse|| - Quires and Answer Thread

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse|| - Quires and Answer Thread

Okay another rule needs to be cleared up. Imagine someones top rated player is rated 90 and they have three of them so 90' date=' 90, 90 all top three players. Do they only need to remove two of those against English opposition?[/quote']

as venk said for cb's that its about rating so may be same in this case..

He wont be able to play any of those CBs.

The rule was to rest the top 2 CB & now I'll have to rest 5 CBs. Whats this? This is unfair. Like this if we have 6 top players 90 rated then we'll be unable to use 6 players. But still the rule is for 2 players. Thats totally unfair.

Also if this is the Italian rule then the English power also is similar where they have top2 players. Is similar ruling there too.

This is what I am getting at now, I know someone who might have broken a rule if the ruling is the same as the top two CB rule.

One can argue that this is just the power of the opposition. For the top two CB rule, if you have one 90cb and three 89 cbs, no matter what combo you use, you are still using your second highest rated CB which is the argument.

The rule was to rest the top 2 CB & now I'll have to rest 5 CBs. Whats this? This is unfair. Like this if we have 6 top players 90 rated then we'll be unable to use 6 players. But still the rule is for 2 players. Thats totally unfair.

absolutley..venk should have said that earlier..:(

This is what I am getting at now' date=' I know someone who might have broken a rule if the ruling is the same as the top two CB rule.

One can argue that this is just the power of the opposition. For the top two CB rule, if you have one 90cb and three 89 cbs, no matter what combo you use, you are still using your second highest rated CB which is the argument.[/quote']

A similar argument can be given for the English power too.

Mates, there is a big loophole in the English & Italian away rule. If someone has 1 90 rated & 4 89 rated players then all of them can't play against the English sides. & let them all be CBs or CB/LB, etc. then all of them can't play against the Italians. This is absolutely out of rule as the rule says

No 2 top rated CB can play against the Italian teams in their away matches.

But somehow its still in rule as if we choose to use either of a player, he will be considered as the 2nd best. So, while the rule is for resting 2 players, away teams will have to rest 5 players.

This is a loophole inside the rule & needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

I think there is no loop hole. See the top two player rule basically deals with the rating. No one asked me this question first. As for CB if you have a 3 players of 89 rating you can play them in their secondary position but not CB but one of them must be COMPLETELY rested.

I think there is no loop hole. See the top two player rule basically deals with the rating. No one asked me this question first. As for CB if you have a 3 players of 89 rating you can play them in their secondary position but not CB but one of them must be COMPLETELY rested.

& what about the English rule?

& what about the English rule?

top 2 player would mean rating bt as i wil be unfair to rest al the same rated player . . . . . . U must rest the youngest of them and if stil their age is same then ur choice whom to rest

Now this question may sound a bit strange' date=' but still nedd to now.

If i play an away game against a fellow french team, do i have to obey the 2 under-21 rule :confused:?[/quote']

No. Written on power thread that powers don't apply to same country clubs.

no not with same nation...
No' date=' the rules dont come into play when you face a fellow team mate.[/quote']
No. Written on power thread that powers don't apply to same country clubs.

Well then, thank you all, one more doubt clear.