||The Apocalypse|| - Quires and Answer Thread

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse|| - Quires and Answer Thread

I think there is no loop hole. See the top two player rule basically deals with the rating. No one asked me this question first. As for CB if you have a 3 players of 89 rating you can play them in their secondary position but not CB but one of them must be COMPLETELY rested.

So just to confirm please, my next opponent who has 4 players rated 89 who can play CB, he only needs to rest 1 (He also has a 90 rated CB)?

If so, can i pick that 1 player, or is it the managers decision on who he rests?

So just to confirm please' date=' my next opponent who has 4 players rated 89 who can play CB, he only needs to rest 1 (He also has a 90 rated CB)?

If so, can i pick that 1 player, or is it the managers decision on who he rests?[/quote']

Why would you decide mate? Its my team, I'm managing it. I will decide everything inside my squad, unless you want to use your power.

So just to confirm please' date=' my next opponent who has 4 players rated 89 who can play CB, he only needs to rest 1 (He also has a 90 rated CB)?

If so, can i pick that 1 player, or is it the managers decision on who he rests?[/quote']

Also take a look at this one.

you can play them in their secondary position but not CB.

I think u've got ur answer.

Why would you decide mate? Its my team' date=' I'm managing it. I will decide everything inside my squad, unless you want to use your power.[/quote']

Because who you consider your top 2 players who can play CB could be different to my opinion, and because i get the home advantage, i thought it was worth asking if i could pick out of your 89 rated players on who you should rest.

It's worth asking mate.

As for CB if you have a 3 players of 89 rating you can play them in their secondary position but not CB but one of them must be COMPLETELY rested.

as venkron said previously his choice which 89 he rests but he MUST rest one of them of his choice. The other 2 89 can play in the secondary position but not at CB

Just a small question. Today' date=' I play a french club at home so what rules must they follow a gainst me? And do I need to follow some rule against them since I'm at home?[/quote']

French don't need to follow any rules because they are free from the English power. As you are at home you too don't need to follow any rule except for the ones you follow each match.

Just a small question. Today' date=' I play a french club at home so what rules must they follow a gainst me? And do I need to follow some rule against them since I'm at home?[/quote']

You don't have to follow any rule as you are at home. As the french side is at AWAY, they can't use their top 2 rated players. & if its a clash in the rating of more than 2 players, he shall rest the younger players among those.

French don't need to follow any rules because they are free from the English power. As you are at home you too don't need to follow any rule except for the ones you follow each match.

It'll be fine if u don't use as then u'll be penaltised & u will not be given the winning points.

if I have 4 CB(Alderweireld' date=' Reinartz, Radu, Koscielny) then it means I can use Alderweireld at RB, Radu at LB, Reinartz at DM & Schwaab(88) at CB. Will it be fine?[/quote']

No. You must rest atleast one of those 89s

if I have 4 CB(Alderweireld' date=' Reinartz, Radu, Koscielny) then it means I can use Alderweireld at RB, Radu at LB, Reinartz at DM & Schwaab(88) at CB. Will it be fine?[/quote']

Yes you can do that as long as you make it clear that you are using them centre backs as RB or LB and RB or LB is their SECONDARY position. As for Radu his first position is LB anyway so you can put him there.

Guest drseanfitz

when you say italians can use their formation power twice, does that mean between all teams or each???? and do they have any control on tactical changes?

same for their midfield power?

and can they both be used in the same game?

when you say italians can use their formation power twice' date=' does that mean between all teams or each???? and do they have any control on tactical changes?

and can they both be used in the same game?[/quote']

2. The Italian sides can chose all ingame instruction for an opponent. (Power can be used twice)

Where's the word 'Formation' in this rule.

Guest drseanfitz

Where's the word 'Formation' in this rule.
2 different powers can be used in a single match as New Castle is going to do against Leverkusen tomorrow.

can you not just leave a question for the people that actually make the rules

when you say italians can use their formation power twice' date=' does that mean between all teams or each???? and do they have any control on tactical changes?

and can they both be used in the same game?[/quote']

No mate Italians can use their power only Twice irrespective of the opposition team.

2. The Italian sides can chose all ingame instruction for an opponent. (Power can be used twice)

This means that the Italians can set instructions like tackling - Hard, Mentality strong choose the captains and playmaker etc. Everything except the formation. For the midfield rule they can just ask a player who has (M) in his position to not play in the game. Yes they can use both at the same time.

No mate Italians can use their power only Twice irrespective of the opposition team.

This means that the Italians can set instructions like tackling - Hard' date=' Mentality strong choose the captains and playmaker etc. Everything except the formation. For the midfield rule they can just ask a player who has (M) in his position to not play in the game. Yes they can use both at the same time.[/font']

Does that include making substitutions for the opposing team, as that is an in-game instruction?

Also, I take it that when Italian teams enforce this rule, they have to be told the oppositions starting 11 to decide who will be captain, playmaker etc....?