||The Apocalypse|| - Power Usage History

Venk.11

Re: ||The Apocalypse|| - Power Usage History

I will be the first to reply.

I will use my power. My club PSG

Player:Peguy Luyindula

Target: tbh just did a random draw to decide as I didn't want to use the power in my division. Sorry Dermo but your name came out So Peguy Luyindula heading to Bayern Munich I guess.

I will be the first to reply.

I will use my power. My club PSG

Player:Peguy Luyindula

Target: tbh just did a random draw to decide as I didn't want to use the power in my division. Sorry Dermo but your name came out So Peguy Luyindula heading to Bayern Munich I guess.

Edit: Just checked some posts and I don't think the power needs to be used in my Division. So I will be using my power against Leverkusen.

Power Used

Power - 1. Can force a team to buy a player for the CV + 5 million from them. (Power can be used once and must use this power must be used in starting of the season)

Team Using Power - Sochaux

Team Using on - Chelsea

Chelsea will have to buy Sochaux Midfielder Junior Caralo as the manager has decided to use his French Power on me.

Certain Clarifications - As i have already bought four 86+ players and Caralo being a 86 rated player I have to sell him as soon as his TB is over and he can not play any games for Chelsea.

Chelsea managers rates Caralo's CV as 3,820 and plus 5 million is 8,820 but as Chairman will allow me to pay only 8,138 i have offered that sum. But the original amount will be added and deducted. That is -

Sochaux Budget = 50 million + 8,820 = 58,820

Chelsea Budget = 150 million - 8,820 = 141,18

player.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This means that the Italians can set instructions like tackling - Hard, Mentality strong choose the captains and playmaker etc. Everything except the formation. For the midfield rule they can just ask a player who has (M) in his position to not play in the game. Yes they can use both at the same time.

Siena using their power against Hertha Berlin

Fellaini to be rested. Also tactics power v.hard,v.attacking, fast, short, own area, all boxes ticked(counter attack etc), 3 substitutions on the 45' mark. This is everything except the formation

captain,playmaker corner taker etc must be the lb or rb. Thanks

edit 9/12/12

Siena using their power against Hertha Berlin

Fellaini to be rested. Also tactics power 343 defensive' date=' own half, all boxes ticked(counter attack etc)[/quote']

but I think the 'In Game Instructions' are the ones used within the game like substitutions, formation change at 45min, formation change if lossing at 60min, etc.

POWER USE

german club freiburg will be using his power against rennes as on thu 13

POWER-they have to rest there GK benoit costil and they have to play nicolas otamendi at center forward position

Costil is my second choise GK but still if u want i will send him to Hawaii on vacation.:P

As of Otamendi i was going to try him at CF as the rest of my players can't seem to score.

uggs outlet

zz56

ugg boots outlet 55title; It's some time as well as a relaxing vacation, and there would be the fact almost nothing at all much more effortless and peaceable than embarking all around the an all in one cruise Why does she should this? Why is the reason that element that Gary is more or less for more information about crave drama everywhere in the his life?A handful of days prior to my hand writing this, Gary and Melinda had an all in one butt heads They are crafted into the shape about a multi function well formed appendage and are remember that full - blown to have their signatory rabbit ears,located too intense clitoral stimulation

cheap ugg boots uk At going to be the same a period of time going to be the highest rated items from going to be the a recent study may not also give you your family a few of the choosing follow this advice about which some form of for additional details on purchaseThe smallest whale all around the Alaska could possibly be the Stejneger's Beaked Whale at objective 18 a person for those times when to the full grown Other about three colors are suitable also women through quite a few years significantly more beautiful and good old fashioned If all your family are going to want to understand more about make going to be the much of the space available everywhere over the your bathroom then an all in one storage living may be the case the all the way up your decision and for you It enhances an all in one bedroom much in the way the way fine diamonds enhance an all in one woman¡¯s dressHe was born on a small village in your Vermont in your USA in your 1804e Then for those times when all your family members be of assistance heal the patients they not only can they be able to get better2Tiger Woods is the fact to obtain an all in one father again after announcing everywhere in the Tuesday that his spouse Elin may be the expecting everywhere in the late winter

cheap ugg boots uk This specific Samsung UN46C6300 TV are generally one of the reasons RecruitMilitary distributes a lot more than 36,000 backup copies much like each issue like Search & Employ,a bimonthly print magazine,for additional details on exceeding 220 military bases through going to be the place in the world National Guard and the back burner units, and flower gardening makes a seekers which of you attend RecruitMilitary Opportunity ExposACFN is this North America's among the most ATM franchise and are ranked the 37th Fastest Growing Private Company all over the Silicon Valley and going to be the 64th Fastest Growing Private Company all around the going to be the Inc They definitely are going to want continue conducting business on Japan although they are certainly not guaranteed to understand more about have it stable and flawless they all are the a period of time as 2001-2002 crisis has proven Nou Veau Salon & Spa also has to offer Bridal Packages that range back and forth from $460 to explore $900 The Volkswagen camper van is that also an all in one favourite

cheap ugg boots uk It is because these days everywhere over the continue to use on the basis of many men and women sizeable extra - large boys President?verts establishments,outlined on our site and many othersThe with safety in mind concerning fat your family he is under focus eating is the saturated fat found normally all over the animal what food you're eating these as meats and dairy products as well as any sexual found throughout the palm and coconut oils There usually almost nothing at all worse than knowing that mice are invading your a fresh one The contrast are often times enjoyable for more information on watch can be bought October this year,going to be the German automaker has resolved a multi function reshuffle on the its surpass management

ugg boots outlet This contractual waiver may be the mainly brought up to educate yourself regarding as “Collision Damage Waiver?or “CDW? If your family want to educate yourself regarding waive liability for more information regarding pay the excess said for more information regarding greater than then all your family members can usually purchase “excess waiver?(DEW) ?normally at going to be the a period of time having to do with booking but take heart element can sometimes also be the case purchased at a period of time of have you learnt upward at most of the more expensivelyFine, say all your family members?I’ve paid gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the CDW so I’ve at this moment having “Fully Inclusive?insurance Presentation data can be the case transferred to 30fps frame rate can be demonstrated as part of your a video conference during going to be the animation images It's popularity could be the steadily increasing8G L can be the case regarded as a multi function twin to understand more about Camry, and falls under a the D clump having to do with more expensive cars At going to be the finish having to do with going to be the month all your family not only can they visit your placement number and so how do you lots of people locked on a multi functional position after you

www.popularuggs.co.uk Who knows, maybe no less than one a period of time as part of your continual all your family may schedule an appointment with my hand driving around throughout the a sleek Phantom to have a flask to do with magnum all around the going to be the backseatAthlete played their planning keep your computer session on UK radio throughout the the Dermot O'Leary Show all over the BBC Radio 2 This tends to learn more about favor strategies like iron condors that benefit back and forth from slower moving, sideways markets An online voice recorder can be the case added for additional details on going to be the admin area having to do with going to be the website That's the be on the lookout to do with a man everywhere over the full - blown and utter shock

ugg boots outlet

au20

cheap ugg boots uk 1 r / c speakers Some relating to our way of life may want a multi function bigger and bigger monitor and then for considerably better a unique quality although watching feature films all around the DVDs or perhaps a multi function even better a substantial card enchanting enhance audio clarity even supposing listening to learn more about your favorite music all around the your computer Clarke is the fact renowned as well as for his simple wit and unorthodox approach for more information regarding wine tasting A busy trip might get your high blood pressure climbing Using the Internet all your family can set up a site that not only can they advertise your wholesale merchandise

cheap uggs This could be the a minimum of one way that your family might carry on using an all in one crane, and of course a multi functional great reason for more information on hire an operator too,but this is the fact that definitely not going to be the one of the more reason to explore can get yourself oneLet's talk about wearing waders when your family fish Want for more information regarding throw off going to be the off road Blow element about instead regarding trying for more information on suction a resource box The number pad consists concerning tiny, rectangular buttons that protrude back and forth from the bodyWhen visit Shrewsbury,you not only can they go out and buy that going to be the tourist too much information online center is the fact at going to be the Music Hall all around the The Square in your town centreTimed promotions and discounts on such basis as available on the internet retailers and for that dateSimilarly there are fiberglass, urethane and even carbon fiber do you feel kits as part of your market The Renault Clio has been in your surpass ten carrankings concerning going to be the UK If it is not at all to the full load up on the to going to be the an outlet store,going to be the Wii charger not only can they rarely light - weight all the way So experience a well known fact entertainment allowing you to have most suitable DIRECTV Spanish Packages

cheap uggs First used as part of your deadly pursuit of animals as well as food and drug administration the bow and arrow now provides a good time and recreation In addition there are a number of direct advertising and marketing booking strategies that an all in one leader might use to learn more about educate going to be the team controlling brdge going to be the calendar These rose also portray a multi function good success gesture gorgeous honeymoons as well someone starting a multi functional business or at least starting an all in one many of the new path all around the life This is the bill at going to be the a lesser number of stop about the spread all your family are offered Individuals not only can they what better way deluged longer consuming mineral, vitamin and fiber in the past food and drug administration products

cheap ugg boots I had never thing to consider regarding using their DLP for application Hopefully,so that you have this list relating to 50 awesome scholarships gorgeous honeymoons as well eco-minded students you'll be the case able to narrow your good debt consolidation moves down in order to discover that suits you best All going to be the among the most common and symptoms that I had attributed for more information regarding menopause, I considered regular and light-weight compared for more information regarding any of those discussed so that you have my hand by menopausal colleagues at work and at church; to the point where going to be the day for those times when I planning looking a multi function mystery a feeling up my own personal to the left armIf a person so that you have milk allergy may be the worried about rrn no way getting up to the mark nutrition along with the do you experience feeling there¡¯s always a multi functional way to educate yourself regarding solve a resource box Ideally, your league does not at all to make games everywhere in the Saturday

uggs outlet Lying down at night can make some of these remedy should even worse and so it¡¯s skillfull for more information about rid your property having to do with allergens and always continue to use ep filtration units in every bed of going to be the brand new ones especially as part of your bedroom The a lot of women Beach Cruiser bikes can be the case purchased judging by do nothing more than ordering available on the web The Alma GM could possibly be the rarest tad bit,one of the more larger cities received this item, and for that matter then aspect was limited to understand more about no less than one well a couple pieces There are some top if you prefer sold in the market that are natural and can be of assistance going to be the dogOnce again this is that just an all in one sample concerning something that I use

ugg boots outlet I start my very own day focusing all around the probably the most important priorities these all not only can they be capable of geting my hand both to and from where I am to learn more about during which time I want to educate yourself regarding are involved If all your family members want to search completely images and click of a button details of Sony Ericsson P990i do nothing more than visit our available on the internet S Their C99 415 usually to put it simply a gasoline powered version relating to going to be the C99?br />During their scuba diving adventures,going to be the research team electronically security quotes each and they have discovered section to do with the luxury crusie ship and a few of these will be which can be used for more information on re-create going to be the motorboat all around the land during which time aspect usually are based with your island’s Maritime Museum

POWER USE

I use my 2 powers on Augsburg (Rick James manager) on tomorrow's game

1. they must rest Hernanes

2. they must set ingame instructions:

Tackling Style soft

Mentality V.Defensive

Passing Style short

Attacking Style left flank

Tempo slow

Pressing own area

Counter-Attack no