Wanyama vs. Allen

BarneyLFC

Who is more likely to do better and get the higher rises in the future? I have struck a verbal agreement in which I can get either, but I don't know which to take. I like Allen as I'm a Liverpool supporter, but from the little of Wanyama I've seen, Wanyama looks great. I'd expect both have the potential to hit 89/90, but who would you expect to go higher up?

Re: Wanyama vs. Allen

Who is more likely to do better and get the higher rises in the future? I have struck a verbal agreement in which I can get either' date=' but I don't know which to take. I like Allen as I'm a Liverpool supporter, but from the little of Wanyama I've seen, Wanyama looks great. I'd expect both have the potential to hit 89/90, but who would you expect to go higher up?[/quote']

May be abit bias coming from a celtic fan but

Wanyama is pure class and will one day be one of the best midfielders going he has pace power strength balance a great shot great pass he can head the ball and defend he is the pure football player and he has a nice hair cut :D

Re: Wanyama vs. Allen

Wanyama. Destined for big things. Tremendous player. Reminds me of Essien as a upcoming talent @ Lyon.

Doubt he will be at Celtic next season, being a Celtic fan I hope he stays but wouldn't surprise me if he leaves in January for a big European club. Future 92 rated player depending on the right move.

Joe Allen, good player just not in the same class IMO