The race to reach 90 - Second Edition

timesle

Re: The race to reach 90 - Second Edition

Your Pogba is by far the one with the most chances to be first at 90+' date=' carvajal is close second if he moves to Real and Obiang to City is impossible....every midfielder with some defensive atributes that play's in Italy is linked to City...

great choise , but i doubt he will be contender here , maybe in the third edition[/quote']

uhhh, impossible... not saying that he will but possible it is. And almost certain that he will move soon to a better team. Agree with the Pogba thing.

This is true' date=' although I wouldnt count out one of the Argentine wonderkids just yet

:)[/color']

There are some incredible Argentine wonderkids - but you have to think about what they have infront of them as mostly all of them are attackers - so Messi, Aguero, Tevez, Di Maria, Higuain etc etc etc. Icardi stands out the most for me of the Argentines.

I think Piazon or Baptistao Leo are contenders too, along with De Sciglio probably - I like Carvajal and where Leverkusen finishes will be very interesting.

Out of that list probably Pogba or Carvajal will make it..both are excellent players but without doubt the most impressing one and who'll get a big rise within a season is Viktor Fischer.

I was almost to forget De Sciglio.I'm a bit blind.Top guy...Might even make it before Pogba.

agree with De Sciglio , top player ,he may go to 88 at the end of the season.

Fischer just rose a mounth ago , Ajax already out from Europa league and i dont see him raising more that +3 at end of the season

There are some incredible Argentine wonderkids - but you have to think about what they have infront of them as mostly all of them are attackers - so Messi' date=' Aguero, Tevez, Di Maria, Higuain etc etc etc. Icardi stands out the most for me of the Argentines.

I think Piazon or Baptistao Leo are contenders too, along with De Sciglio probably - I like Carvajal and where Leverkusen finishes will be very interesting.[/quote']

Yeah thats also true, although Lamela got to 90 pretty easily and quickly as well, even though he hadnt played for Argentina a lot. And Argentina to tend to mix up their squad a lot and favour the locals so anyone could get 90 at this stage

:P

• 4 weeks later...

agree with De Sciglio ' date=' top player ,he may go to 88 at the end of the season.

Fischer just rose a mounth ago , Ajax already out from Europa league and i dont see him raising more that +3 at end of the season[/quote']

i think that +2 is ok for him.De Sciglio will be a top player in the near future;)

I'll get a little risky here due to the lack of good players

Please, put in there Patrick Vieira, from Palmeiras. He'll play on Brazillian's Serie B, but still playing the Libertadores.

Sure he'll get a minimum of 86, and with luck he got a transfer for an Udinese...

• 5 weeks later...

Happy with my punt on Daniel Carvajal. Up 10 in 3 and a half months now. Think someone mentioned it earlier but i think bayer leverkusen would need to be doing well in champions league before he rises to 90. Could see Pogba reaching 90 first with Juventus running away in the League and a better squad for champions league football

• 2 months later...

Carvajal too' date=' if he grabs the starting place at RM, De Sciglio and Pogba are history, we all know that young players in RM rise like rockets.[/quote']

Agreed. For me De Sciglio is the favorite for now though.

definately a 3 horse race between pigba/de sciglio and carvajal. probably wont be pog though.

Agreed' date=' I rate De Sciglio will win. Carvajal we will have to see if he becomes a starter at real which Im not sure about. Pogba is still far from a starter

:)[/color']

Sylar's choice de Sciglio indeed has best chances to win this race. But I myself also wouldn't rule out Carvajal who might get a +2 if he manages to become regular at Real.

I guess playing the Confederations Cup with Italy helped him to reach 89 sooner than the others (I don't see a any other explanation of why he rose so fast).

I also think that Carvajal has still good chances of getting 90 before De Sciglio. Sending Arbeloa to bench twice (Real Madrid and Spain) is a matter of time (IMO he was one of the weakest spots of Spain in Confederations Cup).