Sign in to follow this  
Sungkai55

Unrealistic RESULTS..

Re: Unrealistic RESULTS..

if you post the relivent information i could tell you what you did wrong, im unlikly too.. but i could

tactics are more important than the players you have aswell as not all forms/tacitcs working for all your teams the same way or using the same tactics for a period of time.

everyone plays the same game, yes its frustrating when you lose an important game & then only realise or start to realise you must change things, but everyone in the same boat.

overcome it better than others..

don't take too much notice of player ratings and posession/shots, they matter just not the be all and end all..

Riferimento: Unrealistic RESULTS..

Holy COW ' date=' anyone suffering from "horny" results ?[/quote']

me too mate...last season has been terrible by this point of view.

Yesterday, last match of the season took place the last strange result.

I had a 60% possession with 10 shots on target. (average of my team 91)

The other team, with 40% possession had only 3 shots and he won 3-1.

I know that sometimes there is random and I agree it is a necessary part of the game. But when random becomes normality there is something wrong.

I have no more words to explain such injustices.

I have suffered all the season for these injustices and I avoided relegation by only 1 point.

I hope the match engine will be improved ASAP.

I am just wondering if anybody with a team of not more than 85 rated players can win the league ...

CLEARLY there is no advantage having the best players in your team ...

I am starting to lose my interest in this game ...

BRAVO , SM !!

if you post the relivent information i could tell you what you did wrong' date=' im unlikly too.. but i could

tactics are more important than the players you have aswell as not all forms/tacitcs working for all your teams the same way or using the same tactics for a period of time.

everyone plays the same game, yes its frustrating when you lose an important game & then only realise or start to realise you must change things, but everyone in the same boat.

overcome it better than others..

don't take too much notice of player ratings and posession/shots, they matter just not the be all and end all..[/quote']

my team is Barcelona , yes i have the best players around ..

knowing that 4-2-3-1 beats 3-5-2 ...

i changed my formation to 4-5-1 ..

and to my surprise i lost 1-5 , at HOME to Bremen ..

i had been champion for 6 years running ...

and one of my another game world , Ac Milan last season was almost unbeatable .. only 1 lost from 38 matches , now 6 matches in , i already lost 4 ...

my team is Barcelona ' date=' yes i have the best players around ..

knowing that 4-2-3-1 beats 3-5-2 ...

i changed my formation to 4-5-1 ..

and to my surprise i lost 1-5 , at HOME to Bremen ..

i had been champion for 6 years running ...

and one of my another game world , Ac Milan last season was almost unbeatable .. only 1 lost from 38 matches , now 6 matches in , i already lost 4 ...[/quote']

you don't get it, thats all.. if your having bad season then change your tactics.. same tactics wont keep working and working

4231 vs 352.. neither will counter the other definativly.. i often play 3 5 2 vs 4-2-3-1 and can win, maybe 6 months ago there was a time when 4-2-3-1 was stronger (for me at least) i dont use that form too much these days..

you mis so many points and are so misinformed how all this works, the SM forum is awash of nonsence in this regard. of course you can have some unrealistic/shock results but when i get results like this usually i can tell what i should have done to gotten the win.. your milan needs a new change of form it looks like, had you been wiser you could have reacted quicker to find new suitable tactics.

& when you do find new tactics that seem to work ok it's not always the case that you just leave it like that for every match, sometimes you need to adjust alittle bit here and alittle bit there, alot of matches you can win by a few goals if your really up to the task of selecting the right tactics, if you're just doing ok at selecting tactics you might be getting 1 goal wins or draws which are more likly to to go against you.