Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Juventus 2-0 Arsenal in what looked to be a key fixture in arsenals league campaign they fail to perform as juventus take all 3 points in a well deserved win! I

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! More signings on the way to Real....... Yesterday afternoon, Real Madrid secured the accepted signing of one of the most sought after talents in the world

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Inter Milan are through to the quarter finals of the Cup after winning on penalties to Benfica. Tom Sinar said," This is a good achievement so far and I hope we

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

Inter sign Villa!!

img_447cb36540122.jpg

After agreeing bids for two players of his team, Tom Sinar has started his own transfer spree with the accepted signing of David Villa for a record fee of £30 million and Adriano.

Tom Sinar said," An absolute pleasure to sign Villa I know he will do well and lets just hope theres more to come"

REAL MADRID NEWS!!

688269p1-wp-tm-Real_Madrid-ES-v5.jpg

With George firmly in place as manager of Real Madrid now, his first signing looks like it will be:

Red_Leather_Chair.jpg

A comfy twisty turny spinning leather chair! :D

Real already have an accepted bid for transfer listed Inter striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Going the other way will be Raul and Oscar Minambres as well as 2 million in cash.

_41772190_zlatan_getty416.jpg George fells Ibrahimovic will be the ideal partner for Ruud van Nistelrooy up front.

The club are also targeting Arsenal keeper, Lukasz Fabianski, who if he joins, is likely to appear in cup games this season.

Heading out of the Bernabeu, is Antonio Cassano. 2825.jpg Real have accepted a £10 million bid from Benfica after the striker was transfer listed.

Jerzy Dudek and Cicinho look like leaving soon as well, they have both been transfer listed.

Miguel Torres, Ruben De La Red and Gonzalo Higuain have all joined Matt's Gillingham on loan for the season.

George said ' We had an agreement with Matt before the setup started to loan him some players this season to help him out with staying up. Good luck to him :P '

Mahamadou Diarra looks like heading to Manchester United in a deal which would see both Nemanja Vidic and Nani arrive in Madrid.

If this goes through, Fabio Cannavaro would then join United as well, as replacement for Vidic.

These haven't been confirmed yet though.

Match of the day! (pre match)

Hey hey and welcome to the first match of the day of toms super new setup.

This weeks match of the day is Man u vs valencia

Now this is going to be a **** of a game and people like ronaldo villa rooney angulo and more are going to show there qulity. Man u manager Jack dimwick is very hyped up for this match and going into the game as favortes is expecting a win. Valencia manager Erebus is who is one of the best managers in the game so he will be wanting to couse a upset. This is going to be a great game so watch out for the result or come on this thred to see my match of the day (after the game) and check the score and stats. Other wise thanks for looking and good luck to all the teams that are playing on sunday

Nathan kirby (manager of celtic)

BRISTOL ROVERS SIGN GRANT THAME AS THEIR MANAGER!!!

Bristol Rovers place full control in manager Grant Thame as they feel he is the best person as the manager he is looking to loan Real Madrid Goalkeeper Dudek and a 80 rated striker and a 75 rated LM from A Madrid.

CELTIC HIRE NATHAN KIRBY AS NEW BOSS

TO DAY NATHAN KIRBY HAS BEEN ANOUNCED AS CELTICS NEW MANAGER. THE CELTIC BORED HAD LOTS OF CANDIATS BUT NATHAN STOOD OUT. IN A SPEECH NATHAN SAID "IM DELIGHTED TO BE HIRED AND IM LOOKING FOWARD TO HAVE SOME GREAT YEARS A HEAD" WE ALSO ASKED HIM ABOUT TRANSFER TARGETS HE SAID " I HAVE A LOT OF PLAYERS ON A SHORTLIST AND WILL BE MAKING BIDS SOON I HAVE BEEN GIVAN 20 MIL CASH AND IM WILLING TO SPEND ALL OF THAT ONE ONE GREAT PLAYER" SO WHAT DOAS THE SEASON A HEAD HOLD FOR CELTIC.

Transfer listed

Zurwaski 5 mil

Killin 3 mil

Thompson 500k

perrie doubie 3 mil

marshall 2 mil

loan listed

sno

mcoverly

Quien

sheridan

lawson

obrien

scott brown

If u would like to make me a bid make it undisclosed!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

AFTER BIDDING FOR TO NEW PLAYERS IN A PRESS CONFERENCE MINITS AGO NATHAN KIRBY HAS SAID HE WILL BE BUYIN MORE PLAYERS.

THIS COMES AFTER NATHAN HAS BIDDED FOR STEVEN NASMITH AND ANDRIY NESMACHNYI THIS DOAS NOT COME AS A SUPPRISE IN A SPEECH WHEN HE WAS HIRED HE SAID HE WOULD BUYBUY AND BUY TO HELP CELTIC GO FOR PROMOTION.

Sporing Lisabon has appointed Sakoman as their new manager.

just after signing a contract he said a couple world he will be after to:

"We will do hard to make a promotion to division 2, so I have already made a couple of bids for our main targets including very experienced Croatian captain Niko Kovač and ex Real Madrid left back Roberto Carlos."

Everton find their Hitman

32140.jpg

News coming out of Everton suggests that they have striked a deal with Lazio for their player Tomasso Rocchi.

The deal is said to be worth just over 12 Million and Thomas thinks hes the ideal partner for Andy Johnson.

We needed somebody with pace to make runs at players, Rochhi will do so. Johnson is more of a Rooney, a poacher so the 2 will work well together.

It also looks like Brazilan defender Edinho will join for 11.5 Million.

edinho_grupo2007.jpg

Thomas hopes he has them, and one more in for the end of the week.

Ok Tom, all done.

I have just spent 10 minutes deleting over 20 posts that contained threats or abuse.

I won't do it again, grow up guys or else I'll hand out some holiday time ;)

Keep in mind, this is Tom's setup. He's paid for it, therefore like it or not, he controls it and can therefore ban whoever he wishes. He can alos appoint whoever he sees fit as MOFD reporter, so either deal with it and shut up, or quit the setup. Simply eh? :)

Cheers,

Herby

Ok Tom' date=' all done.

I have just spent 10 minutes deleting over 20 posts that contained threats or abuse.

I won't do it again, grow up guys or else I'll hand out some holiday time ;)

Keep in mind, this is Tom's setup. He's paid for it, therefore like it or not, he controls it and can therefore ban whoever he wishes. He can alos appoint whoever he sees fit as MOFD reporter, so either deal with it and shut up, or quit the setup. Simply eh? :)

Cheers,

Herby[/quote']

yea ty m8 sorry aswell

BREAKING NEWS!

CELTIC HAVE HAD A 6 MIL BID ACCEPTID FOR MAX TONETTO.

CELTIC FANS WILL BE WONDERING WHY CELTIC PAID THAT AMOUNT BUT KIRBY SAID "HE IS THE RIGHT MAN IT HAS BEEN HARD BUT I THINK IT IS A GOOD DEAL" ROMAS MANAGER THE HIGHLY RESPECTED LIAM CHILIN SAID" HE WAS NO LONGER NEEDED AT THE CLUB MIL WAS A GOOD OFFER AND WE ACCEPTED IT"

Ok Tom' date=' all done.

I won't do it again, grow up guys or else [b']I'll hand out some holiday time[/b]

Keep in mind, this is Tom's setup. He's paid for it, therefore like it or not, he controls it and can therefore ban whoever he wishes. He can alos appoint whoever he sees fit as MOFD reporter, so either deal with it and shut up, or quit the setup. Simply eh?

Cheers,

Herby

Holiday time eh? Brisbane sounds nice this time of year, nice folk.

New Faces for Open Spaces.

Leite Adriano and Claudio Pizarro joined Valencia last night as a pose to tackling their strike force problem. Pizarro, who joined from Chelsea for a fee of £8,000,000 said: "I always wanted to play in Spain and finally i have my chance to do so, it interests me that I could play with some star studded players and look forward to partnering Adriano this season."

167843.jpg

Pizarro keen to impress.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Jon Obi Mikel are also lined up to join the La Liga Clique tommorow morning between them for around £27,000,000

Cole to sign for Inter!!!

cole_joe_cfc_profile_2006.jpg

Inter Milan boss Tom Sinar has revealed that Joe Cole is set to join the Italian Giants for a fee of £20,000,000

Tom Sinar said," Its great to have Joe come on board, his an excellent player with a lot of character.

Inter Milan have also had the accepted signing of David James who is expected to be a back up keeper.

Juventus sign a new manager JAMES SMITH!!!!!!!!! The Chairman says: " I'm glad to say that we have signed James Smith. We all have faith in him. He shall bring us GLORY!!" James Smith says: I'm very glad to be here at Juventus. I'm so excited, and i know this is going to be a challenge. But i love Challenges. So bring it on.'' Juventus team also say that he is the best manager you could possibly sign! :):)