Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

New Athletico Manager

Atletico-Madrid.png

Omer khan has been named as the new manager of Athletico Madrid he joined the team today and gave a press conference in which he said,"I am very happy with the team.They produced some good results in the past and i am happy to manage this side.I wont go very deep in the transfer market as the team looks set for me and if we get some budget i might go then.I dunno what to say but in short i am happy managing this side.Thank You"

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Juventus 2-0 Arsenal in what looked to be a key fixture in arsenals league campaign they fail to perform as juventus take all 3 points in a well deserved win! I

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! More signings on the way to Real....... Yesterday afternoon, Real Madrid secured the accepted signing of one of the most sought after talents in the world

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Inter Milan are through to the quarter finals of the Cup after winning on penalties to Benfica. Tom Sinar said," This is a good achievement so far and I hope we

Samir wasn't left very happy after a shock 3-2 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk. Shakhtar went into half-time 3 goals up, but Samir must have said something to his side to make them perform in the 2nd half and score 2 goal's but it was not enough. The defeat has left FC Porto 3 points behind 2nd spot with other teams looking for the same spot too. "Our next match is going to be a crucial one against A.Madrid who are challenging for that spot too. That defeat tells us how important Quaresma is to us. We have to win the next match and im confident we will and 110% sure we will go up into Division 2".

ROMA ON THE SLIDE

Roma find themselves slowly dropping down the table after another defeat this time they lost 1-0 against Arsenal (well done nic) now roma find themselves lying 5th and 5points behind league topplers chelsea..

After losing last week 3-1 to inter, gazlad changed formation and tactics to try get back on top of the league but all the hard work they have done in training went down the pan as Barry got his marching orders as early as the 4th min with verbal abuse towards the ref and kicking the ball away, Arsenal were quick to put roma on the back foot as they stepped up an extra gear to put roma under pressure, with roma working overtime trying to stop arsenal coming at them. Roma survived the gunners pressure until the 60th min as Merida cleverly finished to put the gunners 1-0 up, with being 1 man down there was no way back for roma but they still dug deap to find an equaliser and also trying to keep the gunners at bay.

The next game for roma is against Cambridge who are just finding there feet as they have pulled themselves out of the relagation zone, Gazlad will have to find some team spirit from some where and try to get roma back on track and challenge for the top spot..

ATHLETICO ON FIRE

Athletico Madrid won their last game 3-0.They defeated won of Europes best teams Sevilla.This result shows that Athletico got the right person,Omer Khan.He managed his club well and got his result.Fans are also very delighted after this kinda result.Omer Khan said,"The atmosphere is great,I am working very hard to bring success to the club and i dont think but I am 100% sure that i can make this team the champs."

The match was one sided from the beginning to the end.Athletico dominated the match.Their Keeper Leo Franco was in great form and stopped 13 shots but the man to watch was Diego Forlan.He scored 2 goals and J.Reyes scored 1 goal.Forlan played the match of his life,he dribbled well and targeted well.Their next target are Fc Porto.Letz see what happens in that match.

MAN OF THE MATCH .DIEGO FORLAN.

Diego_Forlan_Urugua_155178k.jpg

2 Wins In 2 MATCHES FOR KHAN

Atletico got their right person by letting Omer Khan Manage The Club.Omer Khan is going very well.He got 2 wins in 2 matches.He didnt go for any new signing as he thought the team is ready for some action but needs only me.

MATCH REPORT

Atletico played their second game under Khan today.They went to the pitch with high spirit and every player wanted to show the manager what they are made up of.Atletico started the match and went for attack straight ahead but it was Lopez who opened the scoresheet in the 7th minute.Then came the turn of Aguero.He missed a volley after 8th minute but no-one could stop him in 14 minute and he scored.The sides went level in the first half.Then in the Second half again it was Aguero to Score.It was definitely Aguero's day.

MAN OF THE MATCH:SERGIO AGUERO

sergio-aguero.jpg

Nearly There The Exact words Jayzee manager of Everton said to his team after they had beaten Feyernoord. Everton had beaten feyernoord in a very tight game, which could decide who would get out of relegation.

The action started very soon with loanee owen hargreaves scoring in the 1st minute from a great through ball. It was then another loanee, the mexican wonderkid Dos santos had drew them level on the 22nd minute with a great header. Everton had started to dominate after Tim Howard made a fantastic save to keep it level.

Everton were playing clean neat passing. phill neville found him self in a lot of room after a delightful back heel. Who then wasted his chance. Arteta proved he had skills, but wasnt to pay the bills as he shot wide.But he then proved his worth as he shot only for the keeper to save which he then scored off the rebound.. Then Pienaar struck the cross bar with a power effort. Half time 2-1. Feyenoord didnt look like challenging

A deep swung corner Resulted in a scramble inside evertons box. Unfortunately Roy Makaay found a way thorugh and toe poked it home. Making it 2-2 in a very close 2nd half. Some dfensive troubles leaves Cahill through only for him to hit sky high. Then some dfensive troubles at the other end had luis anderson through only for him to much up with his 1st touch. Another chance goes begging. Jayzee made a big decision taking off Andy Johnson to give young startlet victor anichebe a chance. It proved to be a great sub which had won the game for everton. In the 90th minute Victor anichebe controlled the ball swivelled and shot a piledriver in to the corner of the net.

It was a game that was dominated by Everton who had 57% of the possesion and 25 shots on goal. The manager had put the past match against man u behinf him, and has now praised his team for actually being able to score more from their chances. The team now look for Fenerbrache, who look like they could be dragged into the relegation battle.

WRITE OFF MADRID AT YOUR OWN RISK

B)

That was the clear message from Real Madrid last night, as they roared to a superb win over setup owner Tom Sinar's Internazionale.

With Vagner Love starting in place of the suspended Francesco Totti for Madrid, and Inter boasting probably the best attack in the setup with Kaka, David Villa, Hernan Crespo, Joe Cole, Figo, Andrea Pirlo and Paul Scholes, it was obvious who the favourites were ( for the not so clever, that was Inter ;))

Ruud Van Nistelrooy opened the scoring in the 4th minute, rounding the keeper and finishing from an acute angle.

David Villa equalised in the 19th minute, dummying the keeper and sliding the ball into the empty net.

Emerson's powerful right footed shot on 23mins put Real back in front, and surprise scorer Nemanja Vidic struck again ( his 3rd of the season ), soon after.

From then on, it was Real's to throw away but they kept it tight, despite Inter throwing everything at them.

David Villa pulled one back in the 85th minute, through a header, but it was to little to late as Real took the win.

Table:

1 Chelsea 9 7 1 1 24 7 17 22

2 REAL MADRID 9 6 1 2 19 10 9 19

3 Internazionale 9 6 0 3 29 14 15 18

4 Roma 9 5 2 2 24 11 13 17

5 Arsenal 9 5 1 3 11 9 2 16

6 Juventus 9 4 1 4 14 14 0 13

7 Newcastle United 9 2 4 3 12 13 -1 10

8 Cambridge United 9 2 0 7 12 31 -19 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Gillingham 9 1 2 6 12 21 -9 5

10 Bristol Rovers 9 1 0 8 7 34 -27 3

So, Real move back to 2nd, going back above Inter.

Next up is Ash's Cambridge, who Real beat 3-0 in the opening game.

ROMA LOOKING TO KEEP THE CHASE GOING

Gagda is looking to keep the chase going as his roma side have slipped down the table to 5th now 4 points behind leaders chelsea. At one stage we were top of the league and letting the rest of them to chase us but now we find ourselves chasing them, we have to keep focused every match not just for 90 mins we have got to be focused until the ref blows for full time. There are very good quality players at the club and there is a rumour that some are not happy and want away, it is up to me to try and sort them out, if they do want to leave they won't go cheap i can tell u that for nothing..

Gadga takes his title contenders to Gillingham hoping for 3 points to stay with the leaders, the last time we played the gills we were shocking as we only drew 2-2, this time i'm looking to keep a cleasheet

Milan Sinks Infront Of Athletico

Atletico Madrid faced Milan today in an one sided match.The result was very Amazing.Madrid got beaten up 9-0 :eek::P .The goals were just coming and coming.Atletico Keeper keeped clean-sheet with some Awsome saves.Although D.Forlon got sent off and Aguero injured Atletico didnt lose hope and carried their attacking tactics.Reyes,Simao and Aguero Scored 1 goals each while Maniche and Luise Garcia strucked 3 goals each.

Atletico are just 2 points behind the leaders and 1 points behind the runners-up or to get promoted.They will try their level best to get promotion according to their manager Omer Khan.They are not going into the transfer market as their team is perfect.

MAN OF THE MATCH:MANICHE

SPORT-01s69-maniche-389_368.jpg

Milan Sinks Infront Of Athletico

Atletico Madrid faced Milan today in an one sided match.The result was very Amazing.Madrid got beaten up 9-0 :eek::P .The goals were just coming and coming.Atletico Keeper keeped clean-sheet with some Awsome saves.Although D.Forlon got sent off and Aguero injured Atletico didnt lose hope and carried their attacking tactics.Reyes' date='Simao and Aguero Scored 1 goals each while Maniche and Luise Garcia strucked 3 goals each.

Atletico are just 2 points behind the leaders and 1 points behind the runners-up or to get promoted.They will try their level best to get promotion according to their manager Omer Khan.They are not going into the transfer market as their team is perfect.

MAN OF THE MATCH:MANICHE

SPORT-01s69-maniche-389_368.jpg

I wouldn't get too hyped up Omer :rolleyes: Liam didn't do his tactics.

Feynoord Win The Cup

"We Were Brilliant, Great Victory Lads":D

These the exacts words from the manager despite his team being in the relagation zone and looking very unlikely to get out of the drop zone before the season finishes. But there is increasing signs that they must be improving afte they pulled of a great shock as they won the league cup!

"There is hope And i know we can do it we just need togetherness and need to perform like we have tonight for the rest fo season it maybe alot to ask from my players but i believe we can pull this off" Jack Macleod said to a reporter when asked did he think his team we would be relegated this season.

He also expressed his delight at getting the Brazilan international Alex! and may buy one more player yet that he believe's would improve the setup but did not say any names as he wants too keep this private for now.

TROUBLE AT ROMA

Roma lose again this time they got hammered 4-0 to real madrid, gadga refused to give the media an interview but his assistant terry venables was available to speak; yes we are in a bit of trouble there is some unrest at the club, some of the players have fallen out with gadga and want away put gadga is stubbourn and refused any transfer requests so they have boycotted training a few times, we will try sorry we wont try, we will sort this mess out one way or another said venables, at the moment the lads out there are playing like sunday league outfits,

Real Madrid go top of division 1, with a stunning performance over Roma to win 4-0.

Ruud van Nistelrooy hit a brace, with Robinho and Francesco Totti also adding goals.

George's plan before the game was to make the most of it and hope Roma were still suffering from their defeat against Gillingham previously, which it seems they were.

With leaders Chelsea facing Arsenal, and only coming away with a draw, it saw Madrid top the table for the first time in a while.

George said '' I need to thank Nicoll for that as it is a big result for us. ''

He went on to add '' I hope Roma stick with Gaz because he is a good manager, they are just going through a rough spell and I know he can turn things around. ''

BREAKING NEWS:

Breaking news at the Santiago Bernabeu this afternoon is that George is set to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season.

This news comes as a huge shock with Madrid currently top of division 1.

George said '' There is a perfectly clear reason behind this, and Tom knows about it, hopefully we can the title so I go out on a high, but unless something major happens I will definitely be leaving. ''

Newcastle United Too Good For Real Madrid.

Newcastle United beat Real Madrid 3-1 at St James' Park with goals coming from Juninho' date=' Owen and Riquelme. This win keeps Samir unbeaten with them.[/quote']

Congrats Samir, keep it up ;)

Meanwhile, Krkic joins Real for £2million.

And in surprise news, I may stay after all :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

sorry for not posting for ages! :D

Now this is the last match of the Season so it's pretty tight at the moment. The most important match of all decides who wins the Div 1 between me and George :rolleyes:

Congrats to all those who get promoted and bad luck for the people who get relegated and hope you get promoted next season!

Thanks!

Hey All,

As you may know now, the season has ended and the awards will be announced later.

Special congrats to Matt and Kev who survived relegation and to me and Jack for winning our leagues.

Hopefully I will try and get the setup thread up and running again, so post, post, post!!

Thanks B)

Madrid end season on a low

All title hopes were washed away with a 4-0 thrashing away to Tom's Internazionale.

Madrid were struggling before the game with Sergio Ramos out through suspension, then things got worse when Nemanja Vidic was sent off in the game, leaving Madrid without their two star defenders.

This result took them down to 3rd, and confirmed Inter as champions, something George said they deserved. '' Inter were the side this season and deserved it, we slipped up against some of the lower sides in the setup, a 0-0 draw with Bristol Rovers for example. Congrats to Tom. ''

New signings to be added aren't expected to be major, with just one target at the moment, a bid already made.

Highest Attendance 79,984 v Arsenal 16 Sep 2007

Biggest Home League Win Real Madrid 4 v 0 Roma 20 Sep 2007

Biggest Home League Defeat Real Madrid 1 v 2 Chelsea 02 Sep 2007

Biggest Away League Win Bristol Rovers 0 v 4 Real Madrid 30 Aug 2007

Biggest Away League Defeat Internazionale 4 v 0 Real Madrid 11 Oct 2007

Biggest Cup Win None Recorded

Biggest Cup Defeat Gillingham 2 v 0 Real Madrid 21 Aug 2007

Highest Scoring League Game Juventus 2 v 3 Real Madrid 06 Sep 2007

Highest Scoring Cup Game Gillingham 2 v 0 Real Madrid 21 Aug 2007

Most Games Won in Row 5 - 06 Sep 2007 to 20 Sep 2007

Most Games Unbeaten in Row 5 - 06 Sep 2007 to 20 Sep 2007

Highest Transfer Fee Paid £9.0M - JO from CSKA Moskva - 12 Aug 2007

Highest Transfer Fee Received £10.0M - José María GUTI to Roma - 21 Aug 2007

Player of the season:

PRO_673_VanNistelrooy_Real_Juicht.jpg

Titus Bramble of the season:

5516.jpg

Fixtures have been released for next season, and Real Madrid will open the season with a home game against Matt Jenkins' Gillingham, which promises to be an exciting game.

In the cup, Real have been drawn a home tie against Werder Bremen, in which they will hope to put the misery of last year's cup defeat firmly out of their minds.

Last game of the season will be a tricky one, away to Roma, but it's the game before that which could yet again be a title decider. Last season everything rested on the season's last game, in which Real were deservedly beaten by Inter. This season, Real will play Inter in the 2nd last game.

The player Real are currently targeting is yet to make the move he desires. Bids for him are currently being rejected, but George knows he will get his man sooner or later.

After doing so well in my season with celtic im back to post more:D

Last season preveiw celtic

A good season last season for celtic finishing 4th and let a ba run of form finish promotion hopes only neeing 1 point from there game but lost 5-0:D

top scorer

jan vennigor of hessilink

top assister

luces 5

bigest flop

steven naismith not scoreing a goal in

8 games

This season predictions

another shot at promotion but still not quiet there

3rd

Real Madrid complete squad

This morning, George confirmed his Real Madrid squad was completed for the new season, except for maybe a few youngsters on loan for experience.

Two deals were completed, totalling over £35 million, adding strength to where they struggled last season.

story.croatia.jpg Joining from Dinamo Zagreb for a fee of £16m + Ruben De La Red is highly rated midfielder Luka Modric.

George admitted he had been keeping an eye on him for some time now and was just waiting until pre-season.

Also, joining after previous bids were rejected is former CSKA Moscow centre back Alekei Berezutsky. _41160991_yuri_getty.jpg Joining for £16 million, he is great back up for injuries/suspensions and could make his debut in the first game of the season against Gillingham.