Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Juventus 2-0 Arsenal in what looked to be a key fixture in arsenals league campaign they fail to perform as juventus take all 3 points in a well deserved win! I

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! More signings on the way to Real....... Yesterday afternoon, Real Madrid secured the accepted signing of one of the most sought after talents in the world

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Inter Milan are through to the quarter finals of the Cup after winning on penalties to Benfica. Tom Sinar said," This is a good achievement so far and I hope we

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

CELTIC HAVE SIGHND LEIVA LUCES FROM LIVAPOOL FOR A INITIANLE SUM OF 8 MIL. HE PASSED A MEDICAL AND IS SET TO PLAY AGAINST BYEN MUNICH.

NATHAN KIRBY SAID HE WILL PLAY A BIG PART OF THE SEASON AND WILL HELP GET PROMOTION TO THE TOP TEAR.

ALSO ON A BAD NOTE MAX TONETTO WILL NOT BE JOINING CELTIC AFTER THE SMFA HAVE STOPED THE DEAL.

ON BRIGHTER NOTE STEVEN NASMITH HAS SIGHND A 4 YEAR DEAL AFTER HE PASSED A MEDICAL BUT WILL ONLY START ON THE BENCH AGANSI BYEN MUNICH. NATHAN SAID HE WILL PARTNER HESSLINK UP FRONT MOST OF THE SEASON.

San Siro Trio Ready to Rock.

1169397492_0.jpg

Trio Set to Rip League Apart

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Leite Adriano and Douglas Maicon have promised to rock the league after the trio joined Valencia this week. Maicon is the latest player to join the Valencian Revolution. said in a recent press conference: "I hear from Zlatan and Leite that the Valencian feel is a great feeling and a great team in training so I had no reason to reject the move."

Morientes to Leave club.

Fernando Morientes told SMsport that he will leave the club due to "falling down the pecking order." With Claudio Pizarro, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Leite Adriano joining the team this week, Morientes feels he is not wanted at the club any more. In a recent conference Fernando claimed: "It seems Valencia do not want me to play for them anymore, so yesterday I decided to hand in a transfer request to the manager. I, will pick the team I go to not the manager." This recent shock has urged Valencia to look for a quick but quality replacement, a center back is also in order for Valencia before the start of the campaign.

vz_morientes1.jpg

Morientes...Unhappy Chappy

Real Madrid Transfer News:

Finally, yes, finally, George and Real Madrid have defeated the SMFA and got the players they wanted.

Completeing moves to the Real side of Madrid this morning were 4 talented players, all highlighting the determination to get a winning side within the squad.

First of all, is Lukasz Fabianski. fabianski_lukasz.jpg After a few negotiations with Nicoll, manager of Arsenal, the two clubs settled on a fee of £100k + Cicinho for the promising keeper.

Next, is young striker, and ex Cska Moscow player, Jo. Jo was delighted to be able to move to a club like this and said he was looking forward to it.

Real paid £9million + Antonio Cassano for the future talent.

The next signing was former Manchester united defender, Nemanja Vidic. Nemanja_Vidic.png George has been determined to see Vidic join the club since day 1, and has joined with £2million and Fabio Cannavaro going the other way.

Probably the most important of the lot, Francesco Totti. Francesco-Totti-runs-0000008296.jpg A few clubs were after Totti, but Real got their man, paying £1million + Raul + Julio Baptista for his services.

Meanwhile, moving to the club on loan, are Park Ji-Sung, who helps sort out the problems out wide, and young Chelsea defender Michael Mancienne, who is expected to feature in the cup.

The only player to be sold so far, is Jerzy Dudek. Dude joined Gillingham for 950k.

Real currently have two more targets, but are not willing to name them yet.

Hi all, more standings are coming up. The players who have come and gone with no price was involved in a swap deal.

Dvision 1:

Arsenal

Manager: Nicoll Hull.

Transfers In: Cicinho.

Transfers Out: Lukasz Fabianski (100k and P/E).

Strengths: Good Midfield and attacking force, just need to spend on full-backs.

Weaknesses: The defenders.

Season Prediction: 6th.

Bristol Rovers

Manager: Grant "Eazy" Thame.

Transfers In: da Silva Costa Diego (Loan), Daniel Victor Bravo (Loan), Ivan Cueller (Loan).

Transfers Out: Ryan Clarke (Released), Steve Book (Released), Jon Bass (Released), Sonny Parker (Released).

Strengths: Good pick of transfers, Young Strike force.

Weaknesses: Midfielders.

Season Prediction: 9th.

Cambridge United

Manager: Ash Carroll.

Transfers In: Fransecso Toldo (Loan), Theo Walcott (Loan), Andrew Carroll (900k).

Transfers Out: None.

Strengths: Good looking Manager :) , Young Squad.

Weaknesses: Midfield.

Season Prediction: 10th.

Chelsea

Manager: Luke Coates.

Transfers In: Daniel Alves (18 Mil).

Transfers Out: Jon Obi Mikel (8 Mil), Joe Cole (20 Mil), Claudio Pizarro (8 Mil).

Strengths: All round quality squad.

Weaknesses: Lack of choice in Full Backs.

Season Prediction: 2nd.

Gillingham

Manager: Matt Jenkins.

Transfers In: Gonzalo Higauin (Loan), Ruben De La Red (Loan), Miguel Torres (Loan), Jerzy Dudek (950k), Nelson Rivas (7 Mil).

Strengths: Good Signings, Good Defence.

Weaknesses: Full Backs and may not survive in Division 1.

Season Prediction: 8th.

Inter Milan

Manager: Tom Sinar.

Transfers In: David Villa (30 Mil and P/E), Joe Cole (20 Mil), Scholes, David James (1 Mil), Ivan Helguera

Transfers Out: Leite Adriano, Fransesco Toldo (Loan), Patrick Vieira (6.5 Mil and P/E), Luis Jimenez (10 Mil), Mattia Altobelli (Released), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (18 Mil), Marco Materazzi (4 Mil), Douglas Maicon (5 Mil and P/E)

Strengths: Good Midfield and Strike Force.

Weaknesses: Picking Defence and Midfielder line up.

Season Prediction: 3rd.

Juventus

Manager: James Smith.

Transfers In: Simone Perrotta (6.7 Mil), Marco Materazzi (4 Mil).

Strengths: Good Midfield and Defence.

Weaknesses: The problem of picking the line up.

Season Prediction: 4th.

Newcastle United

Manager: James Radcliffe.

Transfers In: Juan Roman Riquelme (17 Mil and P/E).

Transfers Out: Andrew Carroll (900k), Damien Duff.

Strengths: Strike Force.

Weaknesses: Defence.

Season Prediction: 7th.

Real Madrid

Manager: George ... :)

Transfers In: Jo (9 Mil and P/E), Francesco Totti (1 Mil and P/E), Nemanja Vidic (2 Mil and P/E), Lukias Fabianski (1 Mil and P/E)

Transfers Out: Jerzy Dudek (900k), Cicinho, Fabio Cannavaro, Gonzalez Raul, Julio Cesar Baptista, Antonio Cassano.

Strengths: Good Attackers.

Weaknesses: Gaps where the Manager has sold valuable players.

Season Prediction: 1st.

Roma

Manager: Liam Radcliffe.

Transfers In:Titus Bramble (7 Mil), Aaron Lennon (10 Mil), Julio Cesar Baptista, Gonzalez Raul.

Transfers Out: Simone Perrotta (6.7 Mil), Fransesco Totti (1 Mil and P/E).

Strengths: Creative Midfield.

Season Prediction: 5th.

Next, the Division 2 Standings.

Ajax

Manager: Unmanaged.

Transfers In: None.

Strengths: Young Squad.

Weaknesses: Needs more Defence Power.

Season Prediction: 10th.

Barcelona

Manager: Tom Greenfield.

Strengths: Brilliant Midfielders and Attackers.

Weaknesses: Lack of choice in Full-Backs.

Season Prediction: 3rd.

Bayern Munchen

Strengths: Good Strike Force.

Weaknesses: In need of good Centre Midfielders.

Celtic

Manager: Nathan Kirby.

Transfers In: Steven Naismith (8 Mil), Pezzini Leiva Lucas (8 Mil).

Strengths: Good Attacking Wingers.

Weaknesses: In need of more higher names.

Everton

Strengths: Good Midfielders and Attackers.

Weaknesses: Need better Defence.

Fenerbahce

Manager: Orgy.

Strengths: Good Defence.

Weaknesses: Right side needs to be sorted out.

Feyenoord

Transfers In: None

Strengths: Good Defence.

Weaknesses: Needs Younger players and better Strike Force.

Season Prediction: 9th.

Liverpool

Manager: Staceyyyyyyy :)

Transfers Out: Pezzini Leiva Lucas (8 Mil).

Strengths: Good Defence and Midfield.

Weaknesses: Would have problems picking Midfield and Upfront.

Manchester United

Manager: Jack Dimmick.

Transfers In: Patrick Vieira (6.5 Mil and P/E), Fabio Cannavaro.

Transfers Out: Paul Scholes, Nemanja Vidic.

Strengths: Good Defence and Strike Force.

Weaknesses: More choice and fighting for Centre Back and Upfront positions.

Valencia

Manager: Sam Wainwright.

Transfers In: Douglas Maicon (5 Mil and P/E), Jon Obi Mikel (8 Mil), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (18 Mil), Leite Adriano.

Transfers Out: David Villa (30 Mil and P/E), Javi Guerra (Released), Antonio Gavilan (Released), Juan Mora (Released), Antonio Amarilla (Released).

Strengths: Good Strike Force.

Weaknesses: Problem picking the line-up.

Finally, the Div 3 Standings.

Atletico Madrid

Manager: Roscoee.

Transfers In: None

Transfers Out: Ivan Cuellar (Loan), Daniel Victor Bravo (Loan), Nobrega Braulio (Loan), da Silva Costa Diego (Loan).

Strengths: Good Defence and Strike Force.

Weaknesses: Needs to tighten up in Midfield.

Benfica

Strengths: Good Midfield.

Weaknesses: Loads of Old Players, need Younger.

FC Porto

Strengths: Good Midfield and Strike Force.

Milan

Manager: Paul Thame.

Strengths: Good Midfield and Strikers.

Weaknesses: Trouble picking Midfield.

Seville

Manager: Amy SFC :) .

Transfers Out: Daniel Alves (18 Mil).

Strengths: Good Defence and Midfield.

Weaknesses: Need Full Backs.

Season Prediction: 3rd

Shakhtar Donetsk

Weaknesses: Needs Better Goalkeeper.

Season Prediction:8th.

Sporting

Manager: Ivan Sakoman.

Transfers In: Darren Fletcher (Loan), Niko Kovac (850k), Sergio Barbarez (Loan), Juan Pablo Sorin (5.8 Mil and P/E), Phillip Cocu (1 Mil).

Transfers Out: Milan Purovic.

Strengths: Midfield and Upfront.

Weaknesses: The Defence.

SV Werder Bremen

Transfers In: None,

Strengths: Defence.

Weaknesses: Upfront.

Season Predicton: 10th.

Sydney FC

Manager: Salvatore Flippo

Transfers In: Steven Taylor (Loan), Miguel Pallardo (Loan), Nobrega Braulio (Loan), David Carney (600k), Luis Jiminez (10 Mil).

Transfers Out: Justin Pasfield (Released).

Strengths: Midfield.

Weaknesses: Need one more good Striker.

Season Prediction: 9th

Zaragoza

Manager: Samir.

Weaknesses: Need better Centre-backs and Strikers.

There has been one rule change now cos I have PM'd everyone who hasn't collected their teams and no reply except for the ones who are on holiday.

The rule change is:

You can buy 1 player per season from an unmanaged club, its one per season so the Manager can have a team with about 1 player gone.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

CELTIC HAVE LOANDDAVID SAUZO FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. AND HIS TEAM MATE OLIVAR DACOUT. INTER MILAN MANAGER SAID HE WAS HAPPY TO AGREE A DEAL AND IS HOPING 1ST TEAM FOOTBALL WILL DO THEM GOOD.ALSO THERE WILL BE A FREINDLY BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS ON THE 17TH SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT.

ALSO IVAN HELGURA HAS GONE ON LOAN TO CELTIC TO IN THE PAST MOMENTS.

CHIVU TO JOIN REAL!!!!!!

_39989545_chivu_pa200x245.jpg Cristian Chivu looks set to join Real Madrid soon after Internazionale accepted a bid for the player.

Chivu will join for £8.2million + Christoph Metzelder if he passes a medical tomorrow, and he is expected to take up the role of left back at the club.

Real also look like bringing in another player tomorrow, and if he joins, expect to see another player on his way out.

KIRBY SETS EXPECTATIONS

NATHAN KIRBY HAS TOLD SMSPORT THT HE IS GOING FOR PROMOTION THIS SEASON. HE SAID "THERE ARE A LOT OF HARD TEAMS IN THOS LEAGUE BUT I THINK WE CAN BEAT THEM IF WE GIVE 110% IN EVERY GAME".

HE WAS ALSO ASKED ABOUT MACIEJ ZUWASKI FUTURE AFTER THE STRICKER PUBLICLY SPOKE OUT AGAISNT HIM HE SAID "HE DOAS NOT HAVE A FUTURE HERE AND I AM LISTENING TO OFFERS".

There has been one rule change now cos I have PM'd everyone who hasn't collected their teams and no reply except for the ones who are on holiday.

The rule change is:

You can buy 1 player per season from an unmanaged club' date=' its one per season so the Manager can have a team with about 1 player gone.[/quote']

tom i dont like the rule cuz like benfica r free yer and say i went for one best player and so did real madrid arsenal and inter etc it means benfica r gunna lose every good player and then the manager who is meant to be them want join sorry but i dont like the rule! :)

ATLETICO GET OFF TO A FLIER AT HOME WITH A 3-1 WIN!

ATLETICO MADRID 3-1 SHAKHTAR DONETSK

JOSE REYES(36,39); MAXI RODRIGUEZ(51) - LUCARELLI(26)

MOM STRIKER JOSE REYES WHO RECENTLY MOVED FROM ARSENAL, STOLE THE SHOW AT THE VICENTE CALDERON TONIGHT

A SHOCK AFTER 26 MINUTES, AFTER MANAGERLESS SHAKHTAR TOOK THE LEAD THROUGH STRIKER CHRISTIANO LUCARELLI

IT WAS THEN TIME FOR THE REYES SHOW

THE SPANIARD GOT HIS FIRST GOAL, WITH AN EARLY STRIKE CATCHING OUT THE SHAKHTAR KEEPER

JOSE REYES THEN GOT HIS SECOND TO PUT ATLETICO INTO THE LEAD, ONLY 3 MINUTES LATER WITH A POWERFUL STRIKE WITH HIS WEAKER FOOT

AFTER AN EXCITING FIRST HALF, MAXI RODRIGUEZ SEALED THE MATCH FOR ATLETICO, IN WHAT, AFTER THE GOAL, WAS A DULL SECOND HALF

OK All here are the Division 1 match reports, hopefully followed by division 2 and 3. ;)

Chelsea 2-1 Inter Milan

Luke went off for a good start defeating Inter Milan 2-1 with goals from Claude Makelele in the 44th minute and Didier Drogba in the 66th minute got the goals for the winners but Julio Cruz responded for Inter Milan in the 83rd minute as he came on for a substitute.

MOM: Didier Drogba.

Newcastle United 1-2 Roma

Roma showed what they are made off when they won 2-1 against rivals Newcastle United with goals from Ludovic Giuly and Julio Cesar Baptista on his debut got the goals for Roma but Emre replied for Newcastle United a minute after Baptista got his goal.

MOM: Julio Cesar Baptista

Bristol Rovers 1-3 Arsenal

It was suspectable who was going to win in this game as Arsenal came out on top with goals from Mathieu Flamini and two goals from Johannes Djourou and a goal from Bristol Rovers midfielder Rickie Lambert left the match in a 4 goal thriller at the Memorial Stadium.

MOM: Mathieu Flamini

Gillingham 0-2 Juventus

Juventus was entering the tunnel as favourites against Matt's Gillingham as they both knew who would win but Gillingham put up a good fight until the second half when Pavel Nedved and Mauro Camoranesi slotted home for the Italian giants as Gillingham struggled to fight back.

MOM: Pavel Nedved

Real Madrid 3-0 Cambridge

Real Madrid were expecting an easy win resulting in a 3-0 victory against Cambridge with goals from debutant Nemanja Vidic and defenders Pepe and Sergio Ramos got the goals for the leaders.

MOM: Sergio Ramos.

That's me with the match reports for the first Turn of the season. B)

tom i dont like the rule cuz like benfica r free yer and say i went for one best player and so did real madrid arsenal and inter etc it means benfica r gunna lose every good player and then the manager who is meant to be them want join sorry but i dont like the rule! :)

Ash is spot on, what if everyone steals the teams best players. look at ajax atm, Sneijder leaving, nothing to stop other big names leaving either.

Hi all,

Been thinking bout the rule I posted yesterday and now it seems unfair as everyone will grab the teams best players.

I have cancelled a few bids that seemed unfair because there best players, and I leave an apology to those who had it cancelled.

The rule will end by midnight. So any ones havent been cancelled are the only ones that are going to go through.

Sorry for any trouble,

Tom.

Hi all' date='

Been thinking bout the rule I posted yesterday and now it seems unfair as everyone will grab the teams best players.

I have cancelled a few bids that seemed unfair because there best players, and I leave an apology to those who had it cancelled.

The rule will end by midnight. So any ones havent been cancelled are the only ones that are going to go through.

Sorry for any trouble,

Tom.[/quote']

tom you can cancel them yourself mate :)