Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

MATCH OF THE DAY

MANCHESTER UNITED VS VALENCIA

WELL THIS GAME LIVED UP TO ITS EXPECTATION A LIVLEY 2-2 DRAW.

VALENCIA TOOK THE LEAD WHEN A CROSS FROM JOAQUIN WAS HEADERD IN BY RAUL ALBIOL IN THE 23RD MIN. MANCHESTER UNITED REPLIED SHT AWAY WHEN RIO FERDINAND HEADED HOME A CRISTIANO RONALO CROSS IN THE 26TH MIN.

SECOND HALF

WAYNE ROONEY HIT A SHOT JUST WIDE SECONDS IN THE SECOND HALF.

WITH UNITED DOMIATING THE SECOND HALF VALENCIA CORT THEM ON THE BREAK AND SCORED THOUGH DAVID SILVA ON 78 MIN.

WITH THE GAME COMING TO A CLOSE CRISTIANO RONLADO DID A PEICE OF MGIC AND LEVELD THE GAME ON 81MIN.

LATE ON VALENCIAS DAVID SILVA HIT THE BAR WITH OVER HEAD KICK.

THE FULL TIME WISTLE WENT AND THE GAME ENDED 2-2.

MANCHESTER UNITED WILL BE RUING THERE FINISHING AFTER HAVING 22 SHOTS ON GOAL BUT ONLY 15 ON TARGET WERE AS VALENCIA HAD 10 SHOTS AND 7 ON TARGET. VANLENCIA HAD 56% OF THE POSSESION WERE AS UNITED HAD 44%. THERE WAS 10 CORNERS IN THE MATCH UNITED HAD 3 OF THEM AND VALENCIA HAD 7. MANCHESTER UNITED WERE THE MOST BOOKED TEAM WITH 2 (CARRICK) (HEINZE) YELLOWS THO THEY WILL APPEAL AGAISNT CARRICKS VALENCIA ONLY HAD ONE (DAVID SILVA).

AND MAN OF THE MATCH WAS CRISTIANO RONALDO. SO A MIXED START TO THE SEASON FOR THESE TWO TEAMS BUT THEY ARE BOTH EXPECTED TO WIN PROMOTION. JOIN THE MATCH OF TH DAY TEAM NEXT TIME OR ARESNAL VS REALMADRID. THE PRE MATCH OF THE DAY IS TO DAY SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

NATHAN KIRBY ( MANAGER OF CELTIC WE LOST ONE NIL :( )

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Juventus 2-0 Arsenal in what looked to be a key fixture in arsenals league campaign they fail to perform as juventus take all 3 points in a well deserved win! I

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! More signings on the way to Real....... Yesterday afternoon, Real Madrid secured the accepted signing of one of the most sought after talents in the world

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Inter Milan are through to the quarter finals of the Cup after winning on penalties to Benfica. Tom Sinar said," This is a good achievement so far and I hope we

Hi all' date='

Been thinking bout the rule I posted yesterday and now it seems unfair as everyone will grab the teams best players.

I have cancelled a few bids that seemed unfair because there best players, and I leave an apology to those who had it cancelled.

The rule will end by midnight. So any ones havent been cancelled are the only ones that are going to go through.

Sorry for any trouble,

Tom.[/quote']

Aww so a few people complain and all changes

Cancel them all, i dont see why sone should and some shouldn't

You either cancel none of them, or cancel all of them

for starters mate, ash is cambridge what do you expect. secondly i had well over 40m in the bank and didnt choose to bid. thirdly, look at a team like Benfica, all the managers coould of bought Nuno Gomes, Simao, Petit and Rui Costa then when the new manager took over what players did he have left? same with Munich. So the decision was a bad one in the first place tomish :rolleyes:

MAYBE IT WAS A BAD DECISION, BUT IT WAS STILL MADE

I HAD A PERFECTLY GOOD BID ACCEPTED FOR WESLEY SNEIJDER, BUT AS SOON AS SOMEONE COMPLAINS, THE TRANSFER IS CANCELLED

TOM, ARE YOU GOING TO RUN THIS SETUP HOW YOU WANT TO? OR ARE YOU GONNA LET EVERYONE IN IT OVERRULE YOUR DECISIONS?

THINK ABOUT IT, MEANWHILE ROSS PHILP CONSIDERS HIS FUTURE AT ATLETICO

DIV 3 MATCHES

SYDNEY FC 1-3 ZARAGOZA

A GOOD START FOR SIR ALEX SAMIR A WELL DESERVED WIN

WITH GOALS FROM Pablo AIMAR, FRANCELINO MATUZALEM AND RICARO OLIVEIRA SYDNEY REPLIED WITH S GOAL FROM Alex BROSQUE BUT WERE OVER POWERD BY ZARAGOZA.MOM RICARDO OLIVEIRA

AC MILAN 2-1 BENIFECA

PAUL C THAME WILL BE HAPPY AFTER HIS SIDE BEAT A WEAK BENIFECA SIDE. A SCRAPPY MATCH SAW ALBERTO GILADINO SCORE AFTER 46 SCEONDS:eek: LEO SHOCKED THE FANS BY EQULISING BUT MILAN WON THANKS TO A GOAL FROM Clarence SEEDORF.MOM GILADINO

SPORTING LISBON 1-2 SEVILA

A BAD START FOR IVAN AS AMYS SEVILA BEAT HIS STRONG SPORTING

SIDE 2-1. BOTH AS GOOD AS EACH OTHER A DRAW WAS WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS GAME. BUT Aleksandr KERZHAKOV GAVE SEVILA THE LEAD ONLY TO SEE MINITS LATER LISBON WERE LEVIL THANKS TO A GOAL FROM da Silva Muniz LIEDSON BUT THE LAST BLOOD WENT TO FREDDIE KANUTE HIS SUPERB STRICK GAVE SEVILA THE WIN.MOM kerzackof

ALTHLETICO MADRID 3-1 DONETSK

WELL A SUPERB PREFOMENCE FROM ATHETICO STOPED ANY UPEST FROM HAPPENING. BUT IT WAS DONETSK WHO TOOK THE LEAD THANKS TO A GOAL FROM Cristiano LUCARELLI. WITH THE ATHLETICO FANS BOOING AND CHANTING THEY WERE GIVAN TWO QUICK GOALS FROM REYES AND THEY TOOK A 2-1 LEAD. IN THE SECOND HALF THEY ADDED TO THAT LEAD THANKS TO A GOAL FROM Maximiliano RODRIGUEZ. DONETSK WERE UNHAPPY AND FLARES WERE THROWN ON THE PITCH LUCKELY NO ONE WAS INJURD.MOM REYES

WERDER BREMIN 5-0 PORTO

A GAME WHICH HAD EVERY THING RED CARDS GOALS AND DRAMA.

WERDER BREMIN TOOK THE LEAD THOUGH Aaron HUNTAND THEN THERE LEAD WAS DOUBLED WHEN Gomes CARLOS ALBERTO SMASHED HOME A SUPERB STRICK. JUST BEFOR HALF TIME TORSTEN FRINGS WAS RED CARDED FOR A TWO FOOTED CHALINGE ON LOPEZ. IN THE SECOND HALF THEN ANOTHER RED CARD WAS SHOWN TO SCHINDLER FOR DELIBRATE HANDBALL. ARRON HUNT SCORED AGAIN TO PUT THE GAME OUT OF PORTOS REACH. Daniel JENSEN SCORED TO MAKE IT 4-0 AND Gomes CARLOS ALBERTO SECOND EMBARSED THE POTUGESE CHAMPIONS.MOM ARRON HUNT

DIV 3 MATCHES

SYDNEY FC 1-3 ZARAGOZA

A GOOD START FOR SIR ALEX SAMIR A WELL DESERVED WIN

WITH GOALS FROM Pablo AIMAR' date=' FRANCELINO MATUZALEM AND RICARO OLIVEIRA SYDNEY REPLIED WITH S GOAL FROM Alex BROSQUE BUT WERE OVER POWERD BY ZARAGOZA.MOM RICARDO OLIVEIRA

AC MILAN 2-1 BENIFECA

PAUL C THAME WILL BE HAPPY AFTER HIS SIDE BEAT A WEAK BENIFECA SIDE. A SCRAPPY MATCH SAW ALBERTO GILADINO SCORE AFTER 46 SCEONDS:eek: LEO SHOCKED THE FANS BY EQULISING BUT MILAN WON THANKS TO A GOAL FROM Clarence SEEDORF.MOM GILADINO

SPORTING LISBON 1-2 SEVILA

A BAD START FOR IVAN AS AMYS SEVILA BEAT HIS STRONG SPORTING

SIDE 2-1. BOTH AS GOOD AS EACH OTHER A DRAW WAS WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS GAME. BUT Aleksandr KERZHAKOV GAVE SEVILA THE LEAD ONLY TO SEE MINITS LATER LISBON WERE LEVIL THANKS TO A GOAL FROM da Silva Muniz LIEDSON BUT THE LAST BLOOD WENT TO FREDDIE KANUTE HIS SUPERB STRICK GAVE SEVILA THE WIN.MOM kerzackof

ALTHLETICO MADRID 3-1 DONETSK

WELL A SUPERB PREFOMENCE FROM ATHETICO STOPED ANY UPEST FROM HAPPENING. BUT IT WAS DONETSK WHO TOOK THE LEAD THANKS TO A GOAL FROM Cristiano LUCARELLI. WITH THE ATHLETICO FANS BOOING AND CHANTING THEY WERE GIVAN TWO QUICK GOALS FROM REYES AND THEY TOOK A 2-1 LEAD. IN THE SECOND HALF THEY ADDED TO THAT LEAD THANKS TO A GOAL FROM Maximiliano RODRIGUEZ. DONETSK WERE UNHAPPY AND FLARES WERE THROWN ON THE PITCH LUCKELY NO ONE WAS INJURD.MOM REYES

WERDER BREMIN 5-0 PORTO

A GAME WHICH HAD EVERY THING RED CARDS GOALS AND DRAMA.

WERDER BREMIN TOOK THE LEAD THOUGH Aaron HUNTAND THEN THERE LEAD WAS DOUBLED WHEN Gomes CARLOS ALBERTO SMASHED HOME A SUPERB STRICK. JUST BEFOR HALF TIME TORSTEN FRINGS WAS RED CARDED FOR A TWO FOOTED CHALINGE ON LOPEZ. IN THE SECOND HALF THEN ANOTHER RED CARD WAS SHOWN TO SCHINDLER FOR DELIBRATE HANDBALL. ARRON HUNT SCORED AGAIN TO PUT THE GAME OUT OF PORTOS REACH. Daniel JENSEN SCORED TO MAKE IT 4-0 AND Gomes CARLOS ALBERTO SECOND EMBARSED THE PORTUGESE CHAMPIONS. MOM ARRON HUNT[/quote']

Thanks for doing it on short notice Nathan. ;)

MAYBE IT WAS A BAD DECISION' date=' BUT IT WAS STILL MADE[/b']

I HAD A PERFECTLY GOOD BID ACCEPTED FOR WESLEY SNEIJDER, BUT AS SOON AS SOMEONE COMPLAINS, THE TRANSFER IS CANCELLED

TOM, ARE YOU GOING TO RUN THIS SETUP HOW YOU WANT TO? OR ARE YOU GONNA LET EVERYONE IN IT OVERRULE YOUR DECISIONS?

THE RULE HAS BEEN PLACED WE MUST LIVE WITH THAT BUT PLZ DOINT QUIT BECAUSE OF THAT MATE IF IT IS DIFFERNT REASONS FAIR ENOUGH BUT DOINT QUIT HE IS BOSS OF SETP AND IM ENJOYING IT AN M SURE U ARE.

BUT I DO FEEL 4 U AND THE OTHERS WHO HAVE HAD THERE BIDS CANCELLD.

MAYBE IT WAS A BAD DECISION' date=' BUT IT WAS STILL MADE[/b']

is that it ? maybe someone is meant to be ajax but not yet took them over so what you think he/she would say if there best player was gone? put yourself in there shoes, would you like it if you couldnt take over a madrid for a bit and every1 in the leaue started picking of ya players 1 by 1 and when u go and take ova ya team and find none of the good players are left, would ya still take them over? :confused:

Guest .кєσgн

Yup, I want to be Ajax, and as soon as tom tells me the password I MAY sell him or P/E Him but its HIS setup and if you want to run your own Buy gold membership..

Division 2 Review:

Feyenoord 0 - 3 Liverpool

Stacey's Liverpool start the season well with a 3-0 away win against Feyenoord.

Dirk Kuyt opened the scoring on 13mins, after a mistake in the defence, John Arne Riise doubled the lead in the 2nd half, rounding the keeper easily.

Fernando Torres got the last goal, sealing the win on 77mins, hammering home emphatically.

However, on 80mins, Jamie Carragher was sent off, giving him a 3 game suspension.

MoM = Fernando Torres

Fenerbache 3 - 0 Everton

Orgy's first game in charge of Fenerbache ends in a comfortable win for them, against unmanaged Everton.

Mateja Kezman's header opened the scoring in the 1st minute, but the 2nd ddin't come until the 66th minute, de Souza Deivid lashing home from 15 yards.

Kezman's 2nd and Fenerbache's 3rd came on 83mins, a great lob over the keeper.

MoM = Mateja Kezman

Manchester United 2 - 2 Valencia

See Nathan's match of the turn report :P

Bayern Munchen 1 - 0 Celtic

Nathan and Celtic's season starts badly, with defeat to unmanaged Bayern.

Bastian Schwiensteiger scored the only goal of the game on 19mins, lobbing the keeper.

Celtic tried to equalise but things got worse with the sending off of Ivan Helguera, his horror tackle seeing him go for an early shower.

MoM = Miroslav Klose

Ajax 1 - 1 Barcelona

With Barca at a disadvantage with manager Tom Greenfield on holiday, they did well to hold on for a draw against Jack Edward's Ajax.

Klaas Jan Huntelaar gave Ajax the lead on 81mins, with the defence nowhere.

Lionel Messi got the equaliser on 82mins, a great strike and one to be proud of.

MoM = Klaas Jan Huntelaar

Guest .кєσgн

Fantastische, Fantastische Jack, Fantastische Fantastische Fantastische Jack

( Super, Super Jack , Super Super Super Jack )

Jack Edwards was announced as the New Ajax manager, he hopes to develop youth and get a few strikers and midfielders in, when asked about Wesley Snjeiders Future he refused to comment on the subject only saying '' Wesley is happy here, i have had several private offers but no official ones yet, a part exchange deal has been Negotiated but no legitament offers.

Interview

What Players do you hope to bring in this year?

''I dont want to dissapoint so i wont say any names, but i want to bring Young hungry players to play together, i can guarantee that our team will be ALOT stronger in certain areas, and if i may i have to go do some buisness i hope to be getting Louis Saha, but Manchester United Might be reluctent to let him go''

T.B.C

Guest .кєσgн

Sneidjer on his way

Wesley Sneidjer has gone to Inter Milan, the Dutch wonder has been in transfer turmoil for some time and is delighted to go to Inter, he is sad to have left his boy-hood club Ajax but wishes them best of luck, The deal was to be worth around 10 million pounds + Hernan Crespo, The Argentinian is delighted to have secured the move.

Crespo is the First Done deal of Jack Edwards's Signings

Guest .кєσgн

Right

Maniche Is A Terrible Player = Chelsea + Porto Reject

That leaves Luccin, i was intrested in him but still i already but a bid in

A 10 Mill Lump Sum and a rating 93 crespo seems a better offer because Crespo is what i need, a good striker to partner Huntlaar, Crespo is 33, not a OAP

Hmmmm.. INTERESTING

SNEIJDER GOES TO INTER FOR £10M + CRESPO

INTER IS MANAGED BY THE SETUP OWNER

THE SETUP OWNER EARLIER CANCELLED A BID FOR SNEIJDER FROM ATLETICO

AND A LATER ATLETICO BID OF £15.5M + LUCCIN + MANICHE IS IGNORED IN FAVOUR OF £10M + OAP HERNANA CRESPO

Ohhh, accusing me of cheating??? :confused: I cancelled it because i revoked the rule I TOLD YOU ALREADY!

Ohhh' date=' accusing me of cheating??? :confused: I cancelled it because i revoked the rule I TOLD YOU ALREADY![/quote']

Im not accusing you of cheating, and i know you cancelled it bacause the rule was taken away - for some stupid reason

But it just seems a little suspicious from here

And Jack - Why didn't you counter?

£15.5m(£5.5m more than Inter bid) + 90 - Luccin + 91 - Perea(As you pm-ed me declaring your interest)?

REAL SPREAD THE LOVE!!

:P

4007797 Real Madrid can confirm that another CSKA Moskva star is on his way to join the growing list of signings at the Bernabeu.

Vagner Love should join tomorrow if he passes a medical, for a fee of £7million + Javier Saviola.

Despite starting in the 3 - 0 win over Cambridge last night, Saviola was unhappy at the club, and the club are confident Robinho can step up and take his place.

Meanwhile, Inter's bid for Robinho has been turned down, so has a loan bid for Fernando Gago.

George said ' We have no problem with Zaragoza, but we feel as we have a small squad, we can't afford for anyone else to move out on loan as well as the 3 who are currently at Gillingham. '

Cristian Chivu has completed his move to the club, but won't be able to play for 3 games, after picking up a red card in his last game for Inter.

Despite ruling out a loan move for Fernando Gago, George has confirmed that a big cash bid with a young replacement could tempt him to sell the promising star.

Next up, is an away game against Nicoll's Arsenal.

Guest .кєσgн

Hey, Big Spender Ajax

derlei2.jpg

58643.jpg

crespo.jpg

Mariano_Pernia.JPG

4 Big name signings have entered the dream of Ajax Amsterdam , They include, Hernan Crespo ( Part Ex ) -- Nicolas Burdisso ( Loan ) -- Silva ( 6.5M ) -- Mariano Pernia ( 7.5M ) He has spend 18 million so far on transfers and in a press conference this morning stated '' Im nearly complete, maybe a loan a transfer or to and were done, Obviously i need players to go the other end aswell but will not transfer list any, Your free to take a look and bid on any of my players apart From my GK'S And Klass Jan Huntlaar, Everyone else CAN be sold if the price is right''

T.B.C Maybe?