Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

Sinny

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

Real Madrid can confirm this evening, that Gonzalo Higuain has been recalled from his brief loan spell at Gillingham.

However, Jo has made the trip to Matt's new look side instead, giving them more fire-power and increasing their chances of staying up.

After yesterday's win over Cambridge, Real Madrid's players spent today relaxing, by cleaning out the club toilets.

Ruud van Nistelrooy said ' It's so fun and exciting, I can't wait until we win again and have something just as great to do! '

Daniel Carvalho signs for Inter!!!

_41174679_carvalho203x270.jpg

Tom Sinar has revealed that he is signing Daniel Carvalho for a fee of £19 million pounds after Esteban Cambiasso moved to Atletico Madrid but Inter also got 2 midfielders but Tom Sinar didn't feel they could fill the shoes left by Cambiasso so he opted for Daniel Carvalho.

Tom Sinar said, " Daniel Carvalho is a good asset to our squad and will definetly fill Cambiasso's space as he is a good midfielder and playmaker".

Also Tom Sinar reveals the 2 midfielders he has got was Maniche and Peter Luccin and it will bolster his midfield for his first home game hosting Bristol Rovers.

Guest .кєσgн

Tom, ive put a bid in for Hernan, i do need a streiker as i only have 1, ive put 2 of my best players in the deal + 2 million, I hope you accept

Jack

Guest .кєσgн

Interview With Sky Sports News

SkySportsNews.jpg

NewsRep: Jack, you after the Urzaiz deal goes through, you will only have 1 striker in Klaas Jan Huntlaar, How are you going to fix this problem?

Jack: Im hoping to bring in Hernan Crespo, and im asking managers to Help my situation by Loaning Me A few highrated strikers.

NesRep: Hedwiges Maduro, one of the Best young prospects in Dutch football only 22 and rating 88 , ( Interupts )

Jack: Yes, Yes i know He is unhappy at the club and due to our financial situation i have to sell him, he is transfer listed aswell as others.

Jack: Also im going on holiday today to greece for a 2 week break, So tom DONT Kick me off please :D

Tom' date=' ive put a bid in for Hernan, i do need a streiker as i only have 1, ive put 2 of my best players in the deal + 2 million, I hope you accept

Jack[/quote']

Jack if you want to leave messages like this, then PM me. ;)

Guest .кєσgн

New Deal

High Rated Midfielder Wesley Sniejder has put all transfer talk behind him by putitng Pen To paper on a new 3 year deal, as he put the signiture on the dotted line Manager Jack Edwards has been on the phone all morning to The celtic boss about Maciej Zurawski, he hopes crespo and Maciej will join the clubs to put a firm line between his forward troubles

Breaking News!! : Zurawski has signed, if he passes his medical He will be playing Ajax's next match

DEAL DONE

THIS MORNIN WILL BE ZUWASKIS LAST AT CELTIC AFTER A 2MIL + A UNKOWEN PLAYER HAS BEEN ACCEPTED.

ZUWASKI SHOWED HE DID NOT WANT TO STAY BYE MISSING TRANING AND HANDING IN TRANSFER REQUESTS.

CELTIC BOSS NATHAN KIRBY SAID "IT WAS HARD NEGOTEATING BUT IT IS A GOOD DEAL AND WE ARE PLEASED TO SEE IM (ZUWASKI) GO.

SO ONE OUT OF THE OOR AND 3 IN. AJAX MANAGER IS ALSO PLEASED WITH THE DEAL.

Guest .кєσgн

Oh Well , Tom just hijacked a deal wich i already agreed before you told the chelsea manager 17 million, Fair play Chelsea manager you have got 17 million, Anyway tom, Think i could buy javier zanetti?

GAGO IS GO GO??

16308_hp.jpg

OR IS IT GUTI GOODBYE??

guti-729560.jpg

With Real Madrid in need of cash for their final new signing of the season, hopefully, they have decided to either sell Fernando Gago or Guti.

Only 1 of these will be sold, and Real look more likely to sell Guti as ideally they would keep Gago.

Gago would cost £15million + a central midfielder under the age of 22.

Guti would cost around £10million + a central midfielder under the age of 22

As we post, Inter are in talks with Real for the transfer of Guti.

Guti to sign for Inter!!!

guti.jpg

Inter Milan is still bolstering their midfield and believes Daniel Carvalho and Guti will for a brilliant midfielder partnership if they make it in the squad.

Guti is to join for £13,000,000 and 2 Youth players and Tom Sinar is relishing the chance to play his best side against Bristol Rovers, he said," My midfield will be complete if these two midfielders sign and I am giving a warning to other teams, watch out!" :).

MATCH OF THE (PRE MATCH)

HEY HEY AND WELCOME TO TOMS PRE MATHC OF THE DAY SPECIAL.

THIS WEEKS TEAMS ARE REAL MADRID AND ARESNAL.

BOTH TEAMS GOT OFF TO A GOOD START BUT BOTH TEAMS HAD A EASY GAME WITH ARESNAL BEATING BRISTOL ROVERS (1-3) AND REAL BEATING CAMBRIDGE(0-3).THIS WEEK THESE TWO TEAMS WILL FACE EACH OTHER WITH REAL TAKIN A SLITE EDGE INTO THE MATCH BUT ARESNAL WILL WANT A WIN. BOTH TEAMS HAVE STRENGTHENED IN THE SUMMER AND WILL HOPE TO CARRY ON WITH THAT.Johannes DJOUROU IS ARESNAL'S TOP SCORER BUT HE IS A DEFENDER AND ARESNAL WILL BE HOPEING THAT THERE STRICKERS SCORE AGAINST MADRID. MADRID ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH 3 DEFENDERS SCOREING AGAINST CAMBRIDGE AND ARESNALS MARKING WOINT BE AS WEAK SO REAL WILL ALSO WANT THERE STRICKERS TO SCORE. THIS WILL BE A EXITING GAME SO WATCH OUT FOR IT.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

NATHAN KIRBY (MANAGER OF CELTIC)

Guti to sign for Inter!!!

guti.jpg

Inter Milan is still bolstering their midfield and believes Daniel Carvalho and Guti will for a brilliant midfielder partnership if they make it in the squad.

Guti is to join for £13' date='000,000 and 2 Youth players and Tom Sinar is relishing the chance to play his best side against Bristol Rovers, he said," My midfield will be complete if these two midfielders sign and I am giving a warning to other teams, watch out!" :).[/quote']

However, this move has now collapsed, with the SMFA blocking it.

George said ' We don't really mind now anyway, we were raising cash for Rafael Van Der Vaart but Chelsea have got him now. '

However' date=' this move has now collapsed, with the SMFA blocking it.

George said ' We don't really mind now anyway, we were raising cash for Rafael Van Der Vaart but Chelsea have got him now. '[/quote']

I was gonna buy Van der Vaart tonight! :(

Div 3 Match Reports (Turn 2)

Ok, so these are the Match Reports, for Division 3.

Zaragoza 2-1 Sporting

Sir Alex Samir's Zaragoza, are on a flying start to the season, after winning Sporting 2-1. Early goal scored by Zaragoza's Pablo Aimar, in the 16th minute. After Half Time, Sporting equalized in the 57th minute after a goal from Leidson. Sadly, Sportings Darren Fletcher got sent off in 75th minute for a second booking. Zaragoza responded in the last minute, goal scored by Alberto Zapater in the 89th minute.

MOM: Pablo Aimar

AC Milan 1-0 Atletico Madrid

Milan win yet again, 1-0 against Atletico Madrid. Atletico pulled off a great fight until the 41st minute. Clarence Seedorf scored the only goal of the game. But Atletico tried there all in the second half, but nothing was going past Milan's keeper Dida.

MOM: Clarence Seedorf

Sevilla 3-1 SV Werder Bremen

Sevilla, top of the table at the moment,with a brilliant win, 3-1 against SV Werder Bremen. A bad start for Sevilla after a goal from Sanogo in the 18th minute. Bremen's lead didn't last long at all, it took Sevilla 4minutes to respond after Jesus Navas make its 1-1 for the Spanish squad. Kanoute scores 2 goals to seal Sevilla's in the 61st and 65th minute. Great start for Amy's Squad then!

MOM: Frederic Kanoute

Shakhtar Donetsk 0-1 Sydney FC

Sydney got there 3 points today 1-0 against Shakhtar. The only goal scored in the match was by Carney in the 18th minute. But it wa fairly quiet for the rest of the match. Shakhtar trying to get back with 19 shot on goal saved, and went wide.

MOM: Lucarelli

FC Porto 0-1 Benfica

Scott Grainger with a good win over Cally's,FC Porto. Benfica winning 0-1. Goal from Manuel Fernandes in the 56th to win FC Porto. Porto tried equalizing, but nothing went past Benfica's keeper.

MOM: Anderson

Thats all from Divison 3. I am James Smith reporting on Divison 3. Speak to you soon. ;)

Here's me with the div 1 reports,

Arsenal 0-1 Real Madrid

See Nathan's Match of the day report later. ;)

Cambridge 0-1 Newcastle United

Cambridge continued their bad start to the season after they've lost 2 out of 2, but only just on 74 minutes when Newcastle midfielder Belozoglu Emre scored making it his second goal of the season and gave Newcastle their first win of the season.

MOM: Belozoglu Emre.

Internazionale 4-0 Bristol Rovers

Bristol Rovers also continued their bad start to the season after conceding their second defeat. Goals from Joe Cole and David Villa for their first goals for Inter and Hernan Crespo scored twice to make it 4-0. The win gave Inter Milan their first win of the season.

MOM: Hernan Crespo.

Roma 2-2 Gillingham

Everyone was expecting Roma to win but it turned out it wasn't meant to be for Manager Gazlad as his side fell from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 against Matt's Gillingham. Goals from Danny Jackman in 12 minutes in the 1st half and Gillingham finished the half 2-0. Goals from Gonzalez Raul and Julio Cesar Baptista replied for Roma to make it 2 all.

MOM: Gonzalez Raul.

Juventus 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea continued their brilliant start to the season after 2 wins out of 2 with Didier Drogba and Michael Ballack and Marco Materazzi for Juventus made it a game of the turn because out of these 2 sides.

MOM: Michael Ballack.

This is how the tables are in div 1 so far...

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Real Madrid 2 2 0 0 4 0 4 6

2 Chelsea 2 2 0 0 4 2 2 6

3 Roma 2 1 1 0 4 3 1 4

4 Inter 2 1 0 1 5 2 3 3

5 Arsenal 2 1 0 1 3 2 1 3

6 Juventus 2 1 0 1 3 2 1 3

7 Newcastle United 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3

8 Gillingham 2 0 1 1 2 4 -2 1

9 Cambridge United 2 0 0 2 0 4 -4 0

10 Bristol Rovers 2 0 0 2 1 7 -6 0

And thats me with the div 1 Match reports. B)

Division 2 - Turn 2 Match Reports:

Barcelona 3 - 2 Fenerbache

Tom Greenfield's Barca take the win eventually, but Orgy's Fenerbache certainly made them work for it.

Barca went 3 - 0 up inside 31 minutes, Xavi and a Deco double making sure Barca went in comfortably at half-time.

Fenerbache gave it their all after the break, coming back strong with goals from Mateja Kezman and Brito Mehmet Aurelio.

However, they couldn't find the equaliser and they got frustrated as the game was nearing the end, Metin Tumer sent off for a headbutt.

MoM = Xavi

Liverpool 3 - 1 Manchester United

Stacey's Liverpool make it 2 wins out of 2, with a good win over Jack's Man Utd.

A great goal by Fernando Torres opened the scoring after just 3 minutes, and the score stayed at 1-0 until half-time.

On 51 minutes, United equalised through Dimitar Berbatov, a fumble by the keeper leaving him with an easy chance.

Fernando Torres put Liverpool back in front on 73 minutes before Momo Sissoko's clever finish sealed the win late on.

Man Utd's Ryan Giggs and Gary Neville both suffered injuries.

MoM = Fernando Torres

Everton 1 - 9 Bayern Munchen

Jayzee's Everton suffer a very heavy home defeat to Kev's Bayern with a completely messed up team featuring Andy Johnson in goal.

Luca Toni scored 6 times for Bayern, Miroslav Klose added 2 and Mark Van Bommel got the other.

Leon Osman got Everton's consolation goal on 85 minutes.

MoM = Luca Toni

Valencia 1 - 0 Ajax

Sam's Valencia get their 1st win of the season, over unmanaged Ajax.

It wasn't the most exciting of games, but Valencia needed a win, and that's what they produced in a close encounter.

Adriano scored the only goal on 72 minutes, an amazing goal leaving the keeper with no chance.

MoM = Adriano

Celtic 2 - 1 Feyenoord

Nathan's Celtic get their 1st points of the season but have to work hard for them as unmanaged Feyenoord put up a fight.

Syunsuke Nakamura and Thomas Gravesen scored for Celtic's new look squad, Stijn Huysegems got Feyenoor's consolation.

MoM = Thomas Gravesen

Div 2 Table:

1 Bayern Munchen 2 2 0 0 10 1 9 6

2 Liverpool 2 2 0 0 6 1 5 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Barcelona 2 1 1 0 4 3 1 4

4 Valencia 2 1 1 0 3 2 1 4

5 Fenerbahçe 2 1 0 1 5 3 2 3

6 Celtic 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3

7 Ajax Amsterdam 2 0 1 1 1 2 -1 1

8 Manchester United 2 0 1 1 3 5 -2 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------