Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

Sinny

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

MATCH OF THE DAY

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MATCH OF THE DAY.

THUS WEEKS TEAMS ARE ARESNAL AND REAL MADRID.

BOTH TEAMS TITLE CONDENDERS SO BOTH TEAMS WANTING A WIN.

GILBERTO DA SILVA HIT THE BAR AFTER 5 MINITES SHOWING GREAT PACE AND ACCUACEY. BUT IT WAS GEORGES REAL MADRID THAT TOOK THE LEAD AFTER 17 MIN A FANTASTIC PEACE OF SKILL ROUNDES OFF WITH A GOAL FROM RHOBINIO. IN THE SECOND HALF TOURE HIT THE BAR WITH A 25 YARDER POWER DRIVER. ARESNAL PUSHED AND PUSHED FOR A EQULISER BUT MADRID HELD ON THO EDWARDO WILL BE KICKING HIMSELF AFTER AEASY CHANCE ENDED UP AT THE CONER FLAG.THE FULL TIME WHISTLE WENT BOOOOS RINGING AROUND THE STADIUM WITH FANS CHANTIN NICOLL OUT NICOLL OUT. POSSESION WISE MADRID HAD 52% TO ARESNALS 48%.

REAL MADRID DOMATED SHOTS 17 TO ARESNALS 6. BUT MADRID ONLY HAD 8 ON TARGET AND ARESNAL HAD ALL 6 OF THERE ON TARGET.

ARESNAL HAD MORE CORNERS THAN MADRID THEY HAD 7 MADIRD HAD 4.

THERE WAS ONLY 1 YELLOW CARD IN THE MATCH AND THAT WENT TO EDWARDO FOR KICKING THE BALL AWAY (29) NO REDS. THAT WAS ALL IN THE MATCH NICOLL REFUSED TO SPEAK TO THE PRESS SHE WAS OF TO EDDIE MUPHYS HOUSE. GEOGE DID NOT SPEAK EVER HE WAS OFF TO RHONALDINIOS HOUSE.

THATS ALL PEOPLE THANKS FOR LOOKING AND LOOK OUT FOR MATHC OF THE DAY PRE MATCH.

NATHAN KIRBY (MANAGER OF CELTIC)

after talking to tom, gazlad was sacked from porto following an argument with the board and the chairman, roma came in for gazlads services and gazlad excepted there offer... cheers tom, don't really like club hopping only this once me thinks...

Match Preview: Real Madrid v Roma

Real Madrid news:

There are no new injury or suspension worries for Real Madrid, Marcelo is expected to continue at left back with newest signing Cristian Chivu still out suspended.

George has dismissed rumours that Ruud Van Nistelrooy will start on the bench after not scoring in the past 2 games. '' It's ridiculous, Ruud looks certain to start, the fact he hasn't scored yet isn't worrying me, he has got 1 assist, 1 man of the match and an average rating of 8.50. ''

Roma news:

With new manager, Gazlad, in charge, Roma will be a hard side to beat.

There are no suspensions or injuries at all, so it's almost certain the strongest side possible will be played.

Roma have a great attacking line up, boosted by new players, Raul, Julio Baptista, David Silva and Aaron Lennon.

ROMA V REAL MADRID

Tonite will be a tough match as Roma entertain Real Madrid, this will be Gazlads 2nd match in charge and will want a better performance from his team following last weeks joke of a performance when they drew 2-2 with Gillingham.

George has a very strong squad at Real but i feel we can match them and chase them all the way for the title, my players have to play as a team not individules.

ROMA CHASE CELTA VIGO'S LB

Rumours flooding out of Olimpico today is that Roma are chasing 31 year old Argentinian Diego Placente. Celta Vigo's lb is the first on Gazlad's shopping list, we are in need of another lb and i'm a big fan of placente with not much cash around i've got to put offers in carefully, i spoke to the board and they have told me that i must sell to raise transfer money.

PLAYERS FORSALE AT ROMA

Gazlad has put some players up for sale to raise cash..

GK

Carlo Zotti age 24 rating 83 sale at 4mill

CM

Albert Aquilani age 23 rating 88 sale at 6.5mill

CF

Stefano Okaka Cchunka age 18 rating 82 sale at 2.5mill

Mirko Vucinic age 23 rating 88 sale at 5mill

Mauro Esposito age 28 rating 88 sale at 5.3mill

there might be more to follow suit as gazlad sorts his squad out..

Team News Sydney

All players are to be all close to match fitness with brazilian youth international Defendi set to be a late inclusion into the team. The Sydney fc manager said in order for us to win we need to put our key men into action, juninho paulista JIMENEZ amd carney those 3 men are our x factor if we shall win the game

Hi all, I am posting 5 candidates for Manager of the Turn or for the 1st 2 matches and so far the candidates are:

George (Real Madrid)

Luke (Chelsea)

Stacey (Liverpool)

Amy (Seville)

Samir (Zaragoza).

I will decide later with also player of the turn.

Thanks. B)

Hi all, just logged on, checked the message board and found that on the SM Blog that some players were duplicated in certain setups, I had a check on New Players and the following Players have been duplicated so please if you intend on buying these listed players, only buy one as the other 1 or 2 duplicates will disappear!!!!

The following players duplicated in the setup are:

Cameron Belford

Jeffrey Altheer

Marko Arnautovic

Jasper Bolland

Leroy George

Benjamin Van de Broek

Naïm Aarab

Dominique Scholten

Rens Van Eijden

Género Zeefuik

Cliff Mardulier

Tom Siwe

Joshua John

Darryl Roberts

Kevin Van Diermen

Ronnie Reniers

Manuel Hornig

Adebowale Ogungbure

Mathias Jaissle

Isaac Vorsah

Kai Herdling

Tobias Weis

Jeremy Opoku Karikari

René Schnitzler

Daniel Flottmann

Konstantin Engel

Rouwen Hennings

Gaetano Manno

Tino Berbig

Ronny Konig

Rodrigo Teixeira

Thomas Richter

Jules Bertrand Bingana.

Thanks. B)

After careful deciding I have chose manager of the turn and bad luck to the ones who didn't get it but the Manager of the turn for the first time is:

Stacey who is manager of Liverpool!!!!! Who has recent success of 2 games won out of 2 and a 3-1 victory over Man Utd!!!

Congrats!

Following, the Manager of the Turn, will do Player of the turn and both these awards will be every 3 games from now on. ;)

Candidates are:

Div 1

Pepe- Real Madrid

Drogba- Chelsea

Flamini- Arsenal

Jackman- Gillingham

Div 2

Toni- Bayern Munchen

Kezman- Fenerbahce

Deco- Barcelona

Adriano- Valencia

Div 3

Kanoute- Seville

Aimar- Zaragoza

Hunt- SV Werder Bremen

Seedorf- Milan.

Will post later with the results..... :)

Stay tuned. B)

I meant 15 not 5 :D:rolleyes: anyway the winner of Player of the Turn goes to super-sub defender of Real Madrid........

PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He came off the bench to score a goal in the 1st match and played part in 2 excellent matches. Well done to him and George. :)

real_pepe3.jpg

MATCH OF THE DAY (PRE MATCH)

HEY HEY AND WELCOME TO TOM SINARS SUPER AWSOME SETUPS MATCH OF THE DAY. THS WEEKS TEAMS ARE BRISTOL ROVERS AND CAMBRIDGE UNITED. BOTH TEAMS ARE FAVORITE TO BE RELIGATED AND BOTH TEAMS HAVE LOST THERE 1ST TWO GAMES. THERE BOTH ABOUT THE SAME IN QUALIITY BUT ROVERS HAVE A SLIT EDGE GOING INTO THE GAME DISPITE NOT HAVING A MANAGER. WITH CAMBRIIDGE HAVING A MANAGER THE LEGEND AND FORMER ARESNAL AND ENGLAND PLAYER AND MANAGER ASH CARROL WILL BE HOPING THAT NEW SIGHNING CARROL FROM CELTIC WILL PREFORM. BOTH TEAMS NEEDING A WIN THIS SHUOLD BE A EXITING MATCH.

WATCH OUT FOR MATCH OF THE DAY TO NIGHT OTHER WISE THANKS FOR LOOKING.

NATHAN KIRBY (MANAGER OF CELTIC 3-1 THERES ONLY ONE

KENNY MILLER:D )

Cheers Nath and as its every 3 turns for the manager and player of the turn, I will put the best 11 players I think out of the setup so far and will put them in a team eg.

• 1 Goalie

• 4 best defenders

• 4 best midfielders

• 2 best strikers

Will post either later on or tonight.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

CELTIC BOSS NATHAN KIRBY HAS SIGHNED A NEW 3 YEAR DEAL WITH CELTIC.

AFTER 1 WIN 1 LOSS THE CELTIC BORED WERE IMPRESSED BY HIS SIGHNINGS AND THE MANNER HE WAS MANAGING THE CLUB. CELTIC CHEIF EXECUTIVE PETER LAWWELL MADE A STATEMENT SAYING. "E ARE DELIHTED TO HAVE SECURED NATHANS SEVERCES FOR ANOHTER 3 YEARS HE IS DOING A FANTASTIC JOB SO FAR AND HE HAS THE FULL CONFERDENCE OF THE BORED ON HIS SIDE" SO ITS GOOD NEWS FOR CELTIC FANS.

Hi again all this is the Team of the turns. :D

GK: Iker Casillas (Real Madrid)

RB: Daniel Alves (Chelsea)

CB: Pepe (Real Madrid)

CB: Djourou (Arsenal)

LB: Maxwell (Inter Milan)

RM: Mark Van Bommel (Bayern Munich)

CM: Deco (Barcelona)

CM: Aimar (Zaragoza)

LM: Emre (Newcastle)

ST: Toni (Bayern Munich)