Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

ROMA DUMPED

A shocked and angry gazlad watched his roma side go out of the cup at the first hurdle tonite going down 2-0 to fenerbahce. If thats what u call team work then god help us for the rest of the season, to me that was dibolical i'm ashamed and feel sorry for the fans who pay alot of money to watch them week in week out. I've called the whole squad in tomorrow for training and tactics as i don't won't to see that performance again this season...:mad:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Juventus 2-0 Arsenal in what looked to be a key fixture in arsenals league campaign they fail to perform as juventus take all 3 points in a well deserved win! I

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! More signings on the way to Real....... Yesterday afternoon, Real Madrid secured the accepted signing of one of the most sought after talents in the world

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Inter Milan are through to the quarter finals of the Cup after winning on penalties to Benfica. Tom Sinar said," This is a good achievement so far and I hope we

Hi all,

Hope the Cup results went your way if you are still in it. :) Congrats to the people who have made it this far.

Anyway I have added a new idea :rolleyes: I have literally begged for 3 top class people and I have them now for my new idea.

The idea is to have Match Pundits (like Match of the Day :D) and these 3 people will do an analysis of 1 club every week. These top 3 people are none other than Luke, Sam and Gaz :rolleyes: and they have accepted this job and I thank them :rolleyes: for accepting the job!

Have fun!!! B)

pre MATCH OF THE DAY

HEY HEY AND WELCMOE TO TURN 6 MATCH OF THE DAY.

THIS WEEKS TEAMS ARE BARCALONA VS VALENCIA.

NOW BOTH TEAMS WANT PROMOTION TO THE 1ST DIV BUT BARCA WILL BE GOING FOR JUST THAT LITTLE BIT MORE.

BARCA ARE ALSO THE FAVORITE TO WIN THIS MATCH AGAINST THERE SPANISH RIVALS BUT VALENCIA WILL WANT TO CORSE A UPSET. BARA LYE IN 5TH VALENCIA IN 3RD BARCA LAST RESULT WAS A 3-3 DRAW AAINST LIVAPOOL WERE AS VALENCIA BEAT FEABACHIE 1-0.

THERE IS A LOT OF PRESSURE ON BARCAS MANAGER TOM GREFIELD TO PULL OFF A RESULT VALNCIA HAVA A LITTLE LESS ON THEM.

THE GAME WILL BE EXITING SO WATCH OUT FOR MY MATCH OF THE DAY OTHER WISE THANKS FOR LOOKING.

NATHAN KIRBY (MANAGER OF CELTIC WERE IN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE WOO:cool: :D )

bayern munich 1-2 Feyernoord

new manager Jack macleod was delighted to have taken the role as Feyernoord manager he had expressed his joy and had stated that he had high hopes for the club. And he mentioned that he was particularly impressd with displays from danny Buijs 431253.jpg & Pierre van hooijdonk the dutch pair looked comfortable on the ball and were very involved throughout the game.He was very happy with the overall team display and with his clubs 1st victory over the mighty bayern munich and he said he hopes things keep going there way and cant see why they cant push for promotion.

He also said how happy he was to bring in man utd defender Gerard Pique pique.jpg & former Porto Wonderkid Luis Anderson Anderson200906.jpg:D the manager said he was very excited to have their pari at his disposal however did ask the to up there performances if they want a regular first team place.

:DROMA STAY TOP:D

Roma stay top after another good performance this time roma beat juventus 3-0 with Gareth Barry making his roma debut and getting on the score sheet.

Roma were up for this game and attacked juventus straight from the first whistle, it was all roma all through the game and they got there rewards in the 54th min as an unmarked mancini scored, then in the 70th min a inch perfect cross found the head of pizarro to put roma 2-0 up gareth barry got his first roma goal in the 78th min as he bursts into the box and let leash a 15yard drive.

Gazlad said after the match that he could not fault the lads there work rate was out of this world, but they have to do this week in week out if we are to lift the title, as for barry well what a debut, thats why i brought him here for his none stop effort, he is a great player he can score goals set them up to, it wil be hard to drop him, but this is not a one man team. We have a tough match on sunday as inter will make it hard for us but we have home advantage and the crowd will be our 12th man as we try to get a gap between us and the chasing teams..

images?q=fernando+morientes&gbv=2&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=ISO-8859-1&start=0&sa=N

Atletico are sure that this is the signing that can take them up and despite paying a rather large 14 mill for someone who's (no offense) on the last edge of their career they believe its well worth it and the top scorer from the premiere can do the same just at a different club across the country.

They believe this could be the best news in ages for atletico fans and this could replace the legendary torres and maybe do better.

The showdown between zaragoza and atletico starts tonight as manager joel mccluskey looks to increase on his winning start and take the 2nd promotion spot from zaragoza's grasp. He realises that if he wins he will have a 2 point advantage on 3rd place. He hopes to move into the promotion contenders spot and stay there until the end of the season.

He said " it is a massive task and i have the upmost respect for zaragoza. They are a fantastic side and tonight my boys will have to be focused"

He said Forlan and Rodriguez will not feature after both still being out injured he did not reveal new boy Morientes feature, but were sure that he may lead the line for tonights prestigious fixture.

Hi All,

Apologies about the match reports but they will resume as usual tonight and the main reason I have posted is that...

Barcelona is free so I am advertising it here, they've got to be a Forum Regular though, there 1st and the only player gone is Eidur Gudjohnson.

So if you would like Barca post here please.

Thanks. :rolleyes:

After careful consideration and despite interest from great Managers in the setup to manage Barcelona and was willing to give up their teams but I asked a Manager who is King of the Tribes and had previous experience with FC Porto in the setup and the vacancy goes to Cally!!!! :D

Good luck from the setup and enjoy. B)

Samir, who was linked with the Barca job, says he wants to guide his FC Porto team to division 1 without any hassel. "I want to get 2 promotions in a row, and thats the challenge im taking upon myself and my players". He says he was dissapointed for not getting the Barca job but thinks Tom made the best decision of appointing Cally. "Cally will definetly win alot trophys as he is the best manager in the setup".

There is rising speculation that FC Porto are about to sign Samir as their manager, SkySports Understands. Wait 1 second because we have news coming in and it has been announced that he has taken over at FC Porto and the clubs spokesmen has said:

He has signed for FC Porto after successful negotiations with the board of director's.

Firstly, Welcome to Porto, Samir and good luck against Milan! :D

Secondly, The awards (Team of the Turn, Player of the Turn, Manager of the Turn, Club of the Turn, Hero of the Turn and Zero of the Turn will commence tonight again). Good luck to all managers with their games tonight.

And Thirdly its time for.....

Match of the Turn!!

Welcome to the annual Match of the Turn, this time the match goes to Title Contenders Real Madrid v Chelsea as they both lie 2nd and 3rd respectively. This match ought to be a cracker of a game as both clubs have made great signings, had good results and best of all, two hungry great Managers to lead them and they are Luke Coates of Chelsea and George of Real Madrid. The Galactico's go into the game the favourites to win by the Bookies :rolleyes: but Luke is rubbishing off claims that he feels that too as said by many Newspapers. Luke said," Of course we'll give it our best shot, we have a chance of winning to ya know, plus you don't know what can happen".

Expected Real Madrid line up:

Casillas

Salgado ©

Chivu

Sergio Ramos

Vidic

Albiol

Diarra

Emerson

Van Nistelrooy

Robinho

Totti

In a 4-1-2-2-1 formation.

Watch out for: Emerson.

Expected Chelsea line up:

Cech

Daniel

Cole

Ujfalusi

Ricardo Carvalho ©

Gattuso

Lampard

Makelele

Shevchenko

Drogba

Ballack

In a 4-2-2-2 formation.

Watch out for: Drogba.

Thanks for looking all, Good luck to Luke and George and thanks for reading!!!

Tom Sinar!!! (Manager of Inter Milan B))