Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!!

TEST FOR ROMA

Roma play inter tonite which gazlad claim that it will be a test for his title challenging squad, with us playing at home we have the slight advantage and will be expecting at least 82.000 there, inter will bring a few thousand themselves but playing at the Olimpico stadium this season will be a tough and scary place for any visiting team as the team and fans are hungry for silverware. Gazlad stated in the roma gazette i've got a great bunch of lads here who play as a team not individules

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Juventus 2-0 Arsenal in what looked to be a key fixture in arsenals league campaign they fail to perform as juventus take all 3 points in a well deserved win! I

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! More signings on the way to Real....... Yesterday afternoon, Real Madrid secured the accepted signing of one of the most sought after talents in the world

Re: Tom's Chatroom and Forum Elite!!! Inter Milan are through to the quarter finals of the Cup after winning on penalties to Benfica. Tom Sinar said," This is a good achievement so far and I hope we

ROMA FAIL TO DELIVER

Pathetic, thats what gazlad blasted to his so called title challengers. Gazlad ripped into his sqad as they let the top spot slip out of there possesion.

The Olimpico stadium was a full house for tonites clash as Roma took on Inter, with roma sitting proudly top of the league the fans and manager thought they were going to see another 3points come there way, how wrong they were.

You could not seperate the two sides as both went at each other like hammer and tounge, the first 1/4hr it could have been 3-3 but with poor finishing by both sides no one knows how it stayed goaless, Paul Scholes made it 1-0 to inter in the 22nd min as the ball was pulled back from the byline who was left unmarked.. 31st min and Kaka wished the ground would open up and swallow him as he missed an open goal, 40th min Roma thought that the had eqalised but Gareth Barry's delicate chip crashed of the bar, 44th Figo volleyed Inter into a 2-0 lead, the boo's coming from the roma fans was deafening as the half time whistle went.

Second half got underway and Roma looked a differnent side as the played some nice football, one bit of nice football and skill came from Figo as he skillfully gained control the ball and hit an inch perfect 30yard pass up field. 64th min it was game over as Oliver Dacourt headed home home inters 3rd. Roma did pull one back in the 65th min as Julio Cesar fumble gifted Pizarro an easy goal, Roma was running out of steam as they pushed for an equaliser put Inter hanged on as they got stronger as the match went on. After the match gazlad blasted if we are going to challenge for the title we have to be tougher, with the next game away to 5th place Arsenal we will be changing formation as we can't afford another defeat..

Samir's new side, FC Porto, have started with a 0-0 draw with Italian Giants Milan. He was happy with the result but new captian Quaresma's injury was the main thing in his mind. "The lad has picked a bruital facial injury and he was rushed to hospital and they say he will be out for about 3 weeks. It's a very big blow for me and the team". Lucho Gonzalez, who was announced as vice captian, will lead the side out next match.

Hi all, heres me with the Div 3 Match reports to be followed by Match of the Turn and the Awards, good luck to all.

Milan 0-0 FC Porto

Already done by Samir!! :D

Benfica 1-1 Sporting

A stalemate between two title contenders. Oscar Cardozo got the goal for Benfica but a consolation from Derlei earned each team a point.

MOM: Oscar Cardozo

Shakhtar Donetsk 1-4 Sevilla

Shakhtar was thrashed at home 4-1 by Spanish Giants Sevilla. A brace from Dirnei Renato, a goal from Kanoute and a goal from Adriano sealed the win and a mere consolation was awarded to Shakhtar when Nery Alberto Castillo scored late on.

MOM: Frederick Kanoute.

SV Werder Bremen 3-0 Sydney FC

It was not a real test for Werder as they eased past Sydney FC with goals from Ribas Diego, Mauro Esposito and Per Mertesacker sealed the 3 points as Sydney FC were hanging out their boots as they find a real test if they want to get promoted.

MOM: Ribas Diego

Atletico Madrid 0-4 Zaragoza

The most embarassing result of the night in Div 3 as Atletico crashed home to a powerul Zaragoza with goals from Ricardo Oliveira, Alexandre Bruno Gama, Francelina Matuzalem and Diego Milito got an easy 3 points.

MOM: Ricardo Oliveira.

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Milan 7 5 2 0 11 4 7 17

2 Zaragoza 7 4 2 1 18 9 9 14

3 FC Porto 7 3 2 2 14 11 3 11

4 Benfica 7 3 2 2 9 9 0 11

5 Sevilla 7 3 2 2 13 14 -1 11

6 Atlético Madrid 7 3 1 3 9 9 0 10

7 SV Werder Bremen 7 2 1 4 11 10 1 7

8 Shakhtar Donetsk 7 2 0 5 8 15 -7 6

9 Sporting 7 1 2 4 7 12 -5 5

10 Sydney FC 7 1 2 4 4 11 -7 5

Me with the Div 3 Match Reports. B)

Match of the Turn!!

Luke and Chelsea defied all odds when they beat Real Madrid 2-1 and cos of the result, Chelsea are now Leaders of Div 1.

The match started on a high for Real Madrid as two shots in 10 minutes cleared off the line by Ujfalusi.

Michael Ballack got the 1st goal of the match for Chelsea in the 32nd minute by beating two defenders in a great solo effort.

The Match then remained calm and it looked like it finished 1-0 but the Galactico's equalised in the 77th by Fereira Emerson but that was not enough to stop Chelsea still wanting to win and Didier Drogba got the goal in the 87th minute to seal the win for the English Giants.

Congrats Luke and thanks for looking.

Tom Sinar (Manager of Inter Milan B))

Hi all, this is the Awards time!!!

Candidates for Manager of the Turn

Luke

Gazlad

Sam

Nathan

Liam

Results will come later.

Candidates for Player of the Turn

Drogba (Chelsea)

Crespo (Inter Milan)

Emerson (Real Madrid)

Messi (Barcelona)

Seedorf (Milan)

Results will come later.

Team of the Turn

Dida

Alves

Mertesacker

Samuel

Lahm

Camoranesi

Seedorf

Deco

Messi

Drogba

Toni.

Club of the Turn

Chelsea

Inter Milan

Valencia

Celtic

Milan

Results will come later.

Hero of the Turn: Diarmuid O'Carroll for scoring twice to get Cambridge their 2nd win of the season. Congrats Ash.

Zero of the Turn: Jose Reina is the fault of two losses in a row for Liverpool.

Thats it for the awards besides the ones with the results coming later, congrats to all those listed and stay tuned. B)

The 3rd Manager of the Turn award goes to...

Liam!!!!!!!

Liam picked up the award cos of his team Milan have gotten fantastic results and are still unbeaten in the setup, the only team.

Congrats Liam!

The 3rd Manager of the Turn award goes to...

Fereira Emerson!!!!!!!

Fantastic form from the Midfielder and he has scored 3 goals, made 2 assists, and 1 MOM.

Congrats to George and Madrid!

The 2nd Manager of the Turn award goes to...

Valencia!!!

There fantastic form has earned them this award and they are now Leaders of Division 2!

Congrats to Sam and Valencia!

hairgel_04.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Your Prize Liam for your new haircut! :D

tis_03_hummerh2.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Your Prize Sam for your tour all around the country doing your guitar gigs. :rolleyes:

Thanks all! B)

Hi all,

Got another award kinda inspired by the Chatroom :rolleyes:

Every 10 Turns, there will be the Sexiest of the Setup :P which Manager is the sexiest lol to add some fun and it will start tonight and the results will be in by 7pm GMT!!

The Candidates are:

Luke!!

Ash!!

Matt!!

Stacey!!

Amy!! :confused:

Cally!! :confused:

and.... ermm Liam!!! :D

Hi all' date='

Got another award kinda inspired by the Chatroom :rolleyes:

Every 10 Turns, there will be the Sexiest of the Setup :P which Manager is the sexiest lol to add some fun and it will start tonight and the results will be in by 7pm GMT!!

The Candidates are:

Luke!!

Ash!!

Matt!!

Stacey!!

Amy!! :confused:

Cally!! :confused:

and.... ermm Liam!!! :D[/quote']

none there all ugly if i had to vote i would be liam i doint no y i just felt like votin 4 him:cool:

I have Interviewed everyone I could get hold of What do you think about being a contender for the sexiest in the set-up?

Matt said," Erm, dunno :) "

Luke is going to post his feelings.

Liam said," I thinks its good to be a possible candidate for the next jessica alba*:confused: ".*

Amy said," I'm really annoyed that I'm being dragged into something this pointless".

Cally said," keep er lit tom :confused:".

I have Interviewed everyone I could get hold of What do you think about being a contender for the sexiest in the set-up?

Matt said' date='" Erm, dunno :) "

Luke is going to post his feelings.

[b']Liam said," I thinks its good to be a possible candidate for the next jessica alba*:confused: ".*

[/b]

Amy said," I'm really annoyed that I'm being dragged into something this pointless".

Cally said," keep er lit tom :confused:".

only tom sinar would post that :rolleyes:

i vote for ...... ME if i can

if not i vote for amy! :P (cus i know she dissaproves) ;)

Division 2 - Turn 7

Feyenoord 1 - 0 Fenerbache

A close game between Jack macleod's Feyenoord and Orgy's Fenerbache, with the home side eventually taking the win.

Andwele Slory scored the only goal in the 65th minute.

MoM = Rodrigo Palacio - Feyenoord

Valencia 1 - 0 Everton

Sam's Valencia march on with another home win, this time against Jayzee's Everton.

Newest signing Morten Gamst Pedersen scored the winning goal in the 5th minute, his first for the club.

MoM = Morten Gamst Pedersen - Valencia

Bayern Munchen 1 - 1 Ajax Amsterdam

Kevche's side battled hard at home for this point, against Big Momma's Ajax.

Jose Sosa gave Nayern the lead in the 14th minute, but Olaf Lindenbergh grabbed a 2nd half equaliser.

Bayern suffered two injuries, with Daniel Van Buyten and Andreas Ottl now out.

MoM = Robbie Keane - Bayern Munchen

Manchester United 2 - 0 Barcelona

Cally's start to his Barcelona career ends up in defeat, as Jack's United take a good win.

With Cally's Barca having to play 4-2-4 because of a lack of wide men, they were bound to struggle in midfield.

Carlos Tevez got both goals, in the 62nd and 68th minute.

MoM = Carlos Tevez - Manchester United

Liverpool 1 - 3 Celtic

A surprise result at Anfield, as Stacey's Liverpool lose to Nathan's Celtic.

Celtic took a 3-0 lead through David Bentley, Aidan McGeady and Jan Vennegoor thingymebob of Hesselink before Peter Crouch grabbed a consolation goal.

MoM = Aidan McGeady - Celtic

1 Valencia 7 4 2 1 11 7 4 14

2 Celtic 7 4 1 2 10 7 3 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Bayern Munchen 7 3 3 1 15 6 9 12

4 Barcelona 7 3 3 1 14 12 2 12

5 Liverpool 7 3 2 2 12 10 2 11

6 Manchester United 7 3 1 3 13 13 0 10

7 Ajax Amsterdam 7 2 2 3 9 12 -3 8

8 Fenerbahçe 7 2 0 5 9 10 -1 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Feyenoord 7 2 0 5 5 12 -7 6

10 Everton 7 2 0 5 9 18 -9 6

Sam's Valencia are on top, followed by Nathan's Celtic.

At the other end, Everton and Feyenoord occupy the relegation spots.

Real strike deal for Sneijder!

_39590597_sneijderjoy270.jpgReal Madrid have agreed a fee with Ajax for the transfer of Wesley Sneijder.

Real have been searching for a new central midfielder, and after unsuccessful bids for Ribas Diego and Andres Iniesta, they turned attentions to the Ajax star.

Sneijder is costing a fee of £9million + Mahamadou Diarra but George believes he is worth that money.

Van Der Vaart to sign for Inter!!!

4363.jpg

Inter Milan have had the accepted signing of German International Rafael Van Der Vaart for a fee of £19 Million for the Hamburger SV Player and if he signs he will go into the squad against Shakhtar Donetsk in the Quarter Final of the cup.

Tom Sinar says," It'll be good to have Rafael on board because he is well known to haunt the defence and I currently need more support behind my strikers and I believe I have found the man".

Chelsea Round Up!!

League: CHELSEA 2 - 1 Internazionale

Chelsea started off the season well with a great hard earner victory over the owner of the setup, Tom's Internazionale. The first piece of action was to be a sending off for Inter's Cristian Chivu as he upended Didier Drogba with a disgraceful tackle. Chelsea used the extra man well and were ahead soon after as Claude Makelele broke the deadlock with a great solo effort just before half time...HT: 1-0

It was Chelsea who came out looking the stronger of the 2 sides and it paid off yet again as Didier Drogba's 66th minute toe-poke sent Chelsea into a 2-0 lead. Inter could then only keep pressing to try find the 2 goals they needed to level the match and earn an unlikely point but they did give Chelsea a fright late on when Julio Cruz thumped in an unstoppable strike in the 83rd minute, sadly for Sinar it proved to be only a concelation. Didier Drogba picking up the man of the match award...FT: 2-1

League: Juventus 1 - 2 CHELSEA

Chelsea looked to make it 2 wins from 2 as they took a trip to the Stadio Delle Alpi to play James' Juventus. It was Chelsea again who got the opening goal when Didier Drogba tapped in from a yard out as the ball fell kindly for him in the 13th minute. It soon got worse for Juventus when Cardoso Tiago's disgraceful tackle on Lampard resulted in a straight red card in the 36th minute, however Juve held on to manage only a 1 goal deficite at half time...HT: 0-1

Juventus must have had their powerades at half time because they came out with bags of energy to earn an equaliser, and did so with veteran Marco Materazzi beating the offside trap to slot home in the 61st minute. But that didn't last long as Chelsea went back into the lead again in the 71st minute, as the ball fell kindly for Michael Ballack on the edge of the area there was only one thing in his mind as he hit it with venom into the roof of the net to send the away fans running wild! Chelsea held on to the lead and produced another great win with the match winner ballack getting the man of the match award...FT: 1-2

League: Arsenal 1 - 0 CHELSEA

Chelsea suffered their first league loss of the campaign with Nicoll's Arsenal producing a bit of a shock to Coatesy and his men. Both sides had their chances to break the deadlock in the first half, but to no avail...HT: 0-0

But after a poor opening 45 minutes, the deadlock was finally broken with Tomas Rosicky drilling home a right foot finish to give the home fans the goal they pretty much deserved. Chelsea looking out of sort today, creating few chances and in the end paid for their errors. Man of the match went to Arsenal's William Gallas...FT: 1-0

Cup: Benfica 2 - 1 CHELSEA

Onto the cup Chelsea went, with their confidence slightly knocked after the defeat to Arsenal, things weren't always going to be easy with a trip to Scott's Benfica ahead of them. And easy it wasn't as a laclustre opening 20 minutes proved a disaster for Chelsea as they saw themselves fall 2 goals behind already. Vieira Paulo Jorge opened the scoring with a toe-poke from the second attempt in the 14th minute, then Rui Costa made it 2-0 in the 19th minute with a freakish mis hit shot somehow squirming it's way under Cech's body. Chelsea then turned on their heads and made it less of a one sided game to watch as Michael Ballack brought Chelsea back into it with a clever little finish in the 37th minute...HT: 2-1

However after a team talk from Luke, Chelsea couldn't get the other goal needed to take it to penalties, and in the end ran out 2-1 losers to be knocked out in the first round ofthe cup. Man of the match went to Benfica's second scorer, Rui Costa. Congrats to Scott for progressing and comiserations to me...FT: 2-1

League: CHELSEA 5 - 2 Cambridge United

Chelsea got back to winning ways when they took on Ash's Cambridge United at Stamford Bridge. They were 1 up inside the 13th minute with Frank Lampard getting his first goal of the season with a caressed curling shot into the top corner which proved to be a fantastic goal! Chelsea soon made it 2-0 as Didier Drogba rose well and headed the cross into the back of the net in the 16th minute. But Cambridge showed guts and determination to prove they ain't no pushover with loanee Theo Walcott toe-poked the ball home in the 20th minute to give Cambridge a small lifeline. But all hopes were dashed again when Claude Makelele thundered in a fantastic overhead kick in the 41st minute to restore Chelsea's 2 goal cushion...HT: 3-1

As both sides came out for the second half, yet did they know what lied ahead of them...a freakish 3 minutes, as firstly Theo Walcott made it 3-2 in the 51st minute with a fine finish from 15 yards out, but only a minute later, Didier Drogba found a yard of space to hit the ball, only for it to take a wicked deflection off the Cambridge centre back to bounce into the net, wrong footing Francesco Toldo to make it 4-2 Chelsea. Cambridge were again caught asleep just a minute later when Didier Drogba rounded off a fine hat-trick, in style! He blasted home a thunderous long range effort into the top corner to make it 5-2 to Chelsea and no way back for the sorry Cambridge. Man of the match, deservedly going to the Chelsea hitman Didier Drogba for a great performance topped off with a hat-trick...FT: 5-2

League: Roma 1 - 1 CHELSEA

With Gaz's Roma lying top at this stage, a point in front of Chelsea, it was always going to be a difficult, non-predictable game for both sides. It was the league leaders who started off the brightest and found away past Cech with a smashing overhead kick from Guti inside 6 minutes. The match stayed this way with little more being created up to the half way stage, with Chelsea looking rather glum going into the tunnel for their half time team talk...HT: 1-0

Whatever team talk happened for Roma however, went straight down the pan 3 minutes after half time when Rodrigo Taddei was produced a straight red for head butting his opponent. So it was now up to Chelsea to produce the goods, but continued to be frustrated as chance after chance went begging as they pushed for the important equaliser. But they didn't give in and with a last gasp cross from the left, Frank Lampard was there to head home the ball with the final touch of the game to give Chelsea the goal they so desperately needed to keep sweet distance from Roma in the league. A fair result in the end to be fair, with Guti getting the man of the match award for his efforts in the Roma midfield...FT: 1-1

League: CHELSEA 2 - 0 Newcastle United

After the 1-1 draw to the league leaders, Chelsea came back to Stamford Bridge looking for all 3 points against Radcliffe's Barmy Army. The only real chance of the first half however, fell to Newcastle with Michael Owen coming oh so close with his effort seeming to be hitting the back of the net, only for Petr Cech to somehow tip the ball onto the bar with a fine save to keep the score level. The only real effort from Chelsea was a Michael Ballack header not really testing the keeper...HT: 0-0

With encouragement from the Chelsea fans when they came out of the tunnel for the second half, Chelsea made their threatening presence known with 2 quick efforts, which were both saved by Shay Given. However, in the 62nd minute, Didier Drogba made it 6 goals from 6 games for the season as he broke the deadlock for Chelsea! Newcastle threatened for the equaliser but were caught out in the 88th minute as Andriy Shevchenko had all the time in the world to slot home the second for Chelsea and put the game to bed! No way back for the Toon's. Man of the match went to the in-form Didier Drogba yet again...FT: 2-0

League: Real Madrid 1 - 2 CHELSEA

With both sides locked on 13 points, and only a point behind league leaders Roma, the match between George's Madrid and Luke's Chelsea was always going to be a cracker! It proved to have a spark to the game in only the first minute when Angelo Dragone's delicate chip over the keeper, was cleared off the line. Almost a goal inside the opening seconds for Madrid but it wasn't to be. It was Chelsea who eventually took the lead in the 37th minute when Michael Ballack beat 2 defenders to slot home a great solo effort to give the away fans the upper hand in cheering their side home...HT: 0-1

It was all Chelsea at the start of the second half, as they had all 4 shots in the opening 5 minutes of the half, but all were squandered opportunities as none of them found the back of the net. It proved to be costly for the away side as they couldn't quite put the game to bed, before Emerson's 25 yard wonder goal in the 77th minute pulled the home side level, now they could think about getting the winner! But it was Chelsea who proved too strong for Madrid, as they put the game to bed with Drogba's 7th of the season in the 87th minute, as he produced another shot with venom, like he has done a few times this season, to give the away side all 3 points and move them to top of the table as other scores coming in showed Roma lost! Man of the match went to Didier Drogba...yet again!...FT: 1-2

League Table:

1. CHELSEA 7 5 1 1 14 7 7 16 :D

2. Internazionale 7 5 0 2 23 9 14 15

3. Roma 7 4 2 1 19 8 11 14

4. Real Madrid 7 4 1 2 13 6 7 13

5. Arsenal 7 4 0 3 9 8 1 12

6. Juventus 7 3 1 3 10 10 0 10

7. Newcastle United 7 2 3 2 9 8 1 9

8. Cambridge United 7 2 0 5 9 21 -12 6

9. Bristol Rovers 7 1 0 6 6 25 -19 3

10. Gillingham 7 0 2 5 7 17 -10 2