FOTY 2012 - Semi Final 2 - Elohim vs Froz3n

Guest drseanfitz

FOTY 2012 - Semi Final 2 - Elohim vs Froz3n  

1. 1.

Re: FOTY 2012 - Semi Final 2 - Elohim vs Froz3n

Both these lads are good forumers iv seen froz3n around for some years and hes always consistantly posted some great stuff. However since iv been back Elohim personally has really helped and looking around at some of the stuff he posts on other threads it seems im not the only person he has helped!

Gone for Elo only just feel abit bad on frozen but woudnt be a shock if eather of these girls won it!

Just found these FOTY topics and I just saw that my name was on it as well.Thanks guys for putting my name on it and which was very surprising for me,I went into group stage.Good feeling,mostly because I haven't been here lately.

Good look to Elohim and Froz3n,but I gave my vote to Frozzy.I respect both of these forumers,but I saw that Frozen has 6 less votes,so I want to make this more interesting if that is possible. :)

Ive not really spoken to Elohim that many times, although he has helped me and many others in the Ligue 1 thread.

Frozen I see alot in 7777 and Reality Check. Always posts in those threads and they are probably my two favorite set ups.

Its close, But I voted for Froze :)