Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread

Nathan Kirby

Welcome to the tribes!

Rules

1. For EVERY game you must have 6 players from your teams country rated 80 or below in your starting 11 EVERY GAME. Home growen is the country your teams from. So If your a English team its 6 under 80 rated English players, If ur Scottish Its 6 under 80 rated Scottish players and so fourth for Wales, Northan Ireland and Republic of Ireland.

2. You can have 5 players rated 81+ of ANY nationality in your starting 11. EG Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka, Beckham, Forlan. The 81+ players do not have to be forgiern.

3. You can have six 81+ players in your SQAUD at any one time. Eg in your sqaud of how ever many players you might have, Messi, Ronaldo, Cassilas, Lampard, Gerrard, Kaka. If you go over 6 players you HAVE to sell one of the players ASAP. This includes players that rise, so if you by a player at 77 and he rises to 84 and this takes you over six 81+ players you have to sell one of those 81+ players.

4. All 6 of your 81+ players can be in your teams match sqaud so 5 start and 1 on the bench you can bring that player on at anytime in the match.

5. No buying from Unmanaged clubs in the league.

6. You can have as many 80- foigern players in you sqaud as you want. EG I could have 10 75 rated brazilians in my sqaud and just let them stay there hoping they will rise, as long as you have 6 home grown 80- players in your starting 11 you are fine!

Your 5/6 81+ players DO NOT need to be forigern!

You can play more than six 80 or under players and they can also be forigern as long as you have 6 home grown players 80 or under in your starting 11!

With Northan Ireland and Republic of Ireland teams your 6 under 80 rated players have to be from your clubs country so Northan Irish clubs have to have Northan Irish players and Rep Of Ireland clubs have to have 6 under 80 rep Ireland players!

Punishments

If you fail to start 6 home nation players 80 or below in ANY match you will receieve a warning if you do it TWICE you are out! I bealive in second chances but thats it.

If you start 6 or more 81+ players in your starting 11 your highest rated player will be suspended for 10 games and you will receive a warning, do it twice you are out!

If you have 7+ 81+ rated players in your sqaud like I said above you have to sell one of them asap.

I realise this setup may take an extra 5 miniutes to sort your team out but that is what will make it good! I think the punishments are fair and there will be no exeptions made for any manager.

All teams have been given a 20m transfer budget

If you are unsure of ANY of the rules please PM me and ask!

The winner of division 1 will recieve 8,750 Sm coins and the winner of division 2 3,333. If I win division 1 or 2 which im sure I will because im awesome ill give the £2/5 to charity so if any of you stop me I hope u all feel really guilty :P

Good luck all!

Airdrie United- Nathan Kirby- Division 2

Derry City-Kevche- Division 2

Livingston- Garyc300- Division 2

Linfield-Iawesome- Division 2

Glentoran- Elohim- Division 1

Drogheda United- Jose Nowinho- Division 1

Forrest green rovers- Adam EFC- Division 1

Cork City- Sysnster- Division 1

UCD- Venkrontrueblue- Division 2

Brechin city- Rooney perise RIP- Division 2

Daganham and Redbridge- Noisy- Division 2

Stirling Albion- Gozzy- Division 1

Longford town- Sky blue Lee- Division 2

Lisburn Distilery- Ashtini- Division 1

Mansfield-HD- Division 2

Stockport County- Rodrigo0- Division 1

Grimsby Town-AbuDhabi- Division 1

Crusaders- Duncan- Division 1

Bohemians FC-Hog Division 1

Dumbarton-SOP Division 1

Portadown-Cormac Division 2

TNS- Division 2

Rhyl- Ashish Division 1

Alfreton Town-Matty Division 2

Teams and divisions

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread

UCD_Dublin.png

University College Dublin A.F.C.

The management and the board of UCD can confirm that we have appointed Venkrontrueblue11 as club's new manager. We have expressed to get the services of a world class manager and we look for very successful era under him. The board had to pay 3 million to Chelsea as a release clause to get the services of Venkron who pens a 5 year contract with them.

About the Club

University College Dublin Association Football Club, known commonly as UCD, is the football team of University College Dublin. They play in the League of Ireland. The club, founded in 1895 was elected to the league in 1979 under the management of Dr. Tony O'Neill. Since the 2008 season they have played at the UCD Bowl, also home to the college's rugby team. 'The Students' play in sky blue and navy. Recent appointment of Venkron as the club's new manager has been the clubs biggest investment in its entire history.

Talking to the Manager

Well I am glad to manage a team like UCD Dublin who are ambitious about their goals. Well my job here will be making this club as one of the hottest prospect of World. Managing big clubs is not that challenging as you already got big names and big Budget. Though it may take lot of time but starting with such a club is a real challenge and a manager's real test. I am glad to the Competition Holders, Nathan for providing the platform for such clubs to raise. It will be fun here.

UCDAFC.jpg

airdrie_united_crest.gif

The Return Of The King

11 Years after Sir Nathan Kirby left Scotland for England he has returned to his home town as a hero after accepting a 100 year contract offer from the towns super club Airdrie!

Fans flocked to see Kirby return on horseback while throwing 20 pound notes at him in celebration that such a hero has returned after concqering England!

Kirby a man of very few words was qouted in saying

"I am the best"

Such words will only warm the Hearts of Airdrie fans who have endured nothing but pain after years of poor performances from previous managers its a good thing Kirby is the best manager in the game!

Airdrie fans can look forward to scotish derbies with Livingston and Brechin which will surley be easy wins as both there teams managers are useless!

But if they all are TB' date=' you can use all of them (of couse, obeying the other rules)?[/quote']

Erm if you end up having 7 or more 81+ players it would be unfair if you could use them all so if that happens if will have to be the case of you choose 6 of them who can play and others not allowed to play and wait till Tb is over.

Erm if you end up having 7 or more 81+ players it would be unfair if you could use them all so if that happens if will have to be the case of you choose 6 of them who can play and others not allowed to play and wait till Tb is over.

That was the answer I was waiting for :P

The Tribes on saturday!

Watt on his way?

Tony+Watt

Young Celtic striker Tony Watt is expected to sign for Airdrie United after an offer of 3.3 million plus journeyman striker Deriek Holmes has been accepted by Celtic.

Airdrie are not the only admires of young Watt who started his carrier at Airdrie as Brechin have also had a 1 million pound bid plus two useless players accepted but Airdrie are favorites to sign the young Scot.

It will be the second time Watt struts his stuff for Airdrie after making his debut at the coatbridge side at the age of 16 before his 30k move to Celtic.

Meanwhile Scott Allan is expected to join Dumbarton after they had a 1.1million bid accpeted for the west brom player. Airdrie are also in with a shout but Dumbarton are favorites to sign the Scotish u21 midfielder. Brad Friedel is also on his way to Glasgow as Airdrie confirm there first proper signing after a 3million pound bid was enough to get his services. It is expected the first thing Friedel will do is get a hair cut in Scotland!

Meanwhile in the Tribes Nick Powell will have a new club after several teams had bid accepted for the young Englishman.

Drogheda have light up the league with a number of bids accpeted on top class players. Shane Long Christian Tello and Darren Gibson are all expected to join the Irish side this afternoon after Drogheda manager Jose Nowinho promised to ticke the bellys of all the players!

321543_231x264.jpg

Nick Powell joins the almighty Glentoran

;)

Good signing for you that turned down a fair few clubs for ya!

meanwhile Airdrie miss out on Watt and freidel :( Watt goes to brechin :mad: while freidel thinks it would be to much of a step down :(

Still plenty more transfer targets to go for!

Archived