Nathan Kirby

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread

Tribes on tuesday

Nastasic joins Irish Blues

288858header.jpg

Matija Nastasic has joined Northan Irish side Linfield in a deal worht 4.1 million pounds. Nastasic who has a bright future in the game stated that manager Iawesome was the best looking Zebra he had ever seen and that was key to his transfer.

Former Reading star Adam Le Fondre has signed for Dag and Redbridge for a part exchange deal involving Dominic Green. Fans praised manager Noisy's vision for a good deal

Meanwhile in the tribes Airdrie have completed the signings on Jamie Mccdonald and Adam Moffat costing a combined fee of just under 2 million. It is expected that both will feture in the friendley tonight against Lee's Longford Town.

Crusaders manager Duncan has also pulled off another fine transfer signing Vlad Chiriches from Steua in a deal worth 2 million.

Airdrie sign Brazilian wonderkid goalkeeper

hahahahaha as if...........Livingston FC have captured the signing of Santos keeper Cabriel Rafael on a 3 year deal. the signing that has shocked Brazilian football to the core just shows yet again that Livingston are building a squad for future domination of the set up.

The player told waiting supporters today that Livingston were the only club that could prize him away from Santos. he also stated that he was excited about seeing the Eiffel Tower on a daily Basis:D

Airdrie sign Brazilian wonderkid goalkeeper

hahahahaha as if...........Livingston FC have captured the signing of Santos keeper Cabriel Rafael on a 3 year deal. the signing that has shocked Brazilian football to the core just shows yet again that Livingston are building a squad for future domination of the set up.

The player told waiting supporters today that Livingston were the only club that could prize him away from Santos. he also stated that he was excited about seeing the Eiffel Tower on a daily Basis:D

Future domination hahaha only trophy you going to be winning is wooden spoon for most consecutive bottom place finishes :D

UCD_crest.jpg

UCD Dublin Signs Dutch Beast

UCD are glad to unreveal Jeffery Bruma as another quality addition to the squad. Bruma has played under Venkron at Chelsea and will reunite with him and Piazon at UCD. Bruma is one of the hottest property in the European sub continent and has raised many eyes. UCD are glad at the capture of a player of such a stature. Hope he has a good time with our club.

Jeffrey+Bruma+Chelsea+v+MSK+Zilina+UEFA+Champions+md9WqtFtRRul.jpg

Brazilian wonderkid refuses to sign for Livingston:mad:

Santos goalkeeping wonderkid Cabral Rafael has flown back to Brazil after refusing to join the Livingston revolution. the 22 year old was spotted at Edinburgh Airport and was heard saying on his phone that Manager Gaz had lied to him about Livingston being the biggest team in Europe and that their stadium only had 3 sides:eek:

Brazilian wonderkid refuses to sign for Livingston:mad:

Santos goalkeeping wonderkid Cabral Rafael has flown back to Brazil after refusing to join the Livingston revolution. the 22 year old was spotted at Edinburgh Airport and was heard saying on his phone that Manager Gaz had lied to him about Livingston being the biggest team in Europe and that their stadium only had 3 sides:eek:

Dont think he wanted to play for a motherwell fan really mate nowt to do with livingston:o

UCD_logo.jpg

Big Day For UCD as Oscar signs

oscar_2345254b.jpg

Oscar will be the center of attraction of the newly found UCD team

Big day and at last weeks of drama ended as UCD finally sign Chelsea Wonder kid Oscar. Oscar who had further rejected the bid to move to UCD has finally agreed terms with the club. Large number of fans arrived to the ground to see the arrival of the Chelsea star. It is believed that Venkron former Chelsea boss is the man behind the reason Oscar is at UCD. This what the manager had to say:-

Well yes its true, I was shocked when Oscar refused the earlier bid. So I talk to Oscar. I told him about the plan I have for UCD and I have for him. I made him realize that he is the center of my plans. So yes it worked and hes here and I am glad to see him here.

Well the press also managed to talk to Oscar

When I talked to Venkron he assured me that UCD is the right direction for my future. I have great respect and belief in Venkron and that's what brings me here. I am loving it. The cool atmosphere and the best thing is that UCD is full of players of my age so its very easy to adjust here.

Oscar-Goal.jpg

Oscar came into limelight at Chelsea and this goal vs Juventus brought great amount of fans to him.

tumblr_mdlo21efHL1r4f8tro1_500.jpg

Oscar joins Piazon at UCD who are believed to be great friends

oscarchelsea.jpg

The World awaits to see what this wonder kid brings to UCD

Kevche spent the day at the pub:p No new signings yet but we are only on friendllys:p there is a bit of compition for the use of the pc,:othe wifey plays bingo and the daugter is on facebook:o.Slowly slowly catchs monkey :DOh by the way had a great day at the pub:)

Kevche spent the day at the pub:p No new signings yet but we are only on friendllys:p there is a bit of compition for the use of the pc' date=':othe wifey plays bingo and the daugter is on facebook:o.Slowly slowly catchs monkey :DOh by the way had a great day at the pub:)[/color']

Put your foot down and get on that pc!!

great run mate' date=' can't wait till the league starts, really excited about this. also should have a new keeper tomorrow if he agrees to sign for us lol[/b']

Haha friendlies are nothing tho its when the league starts I need to win! Yeah should be a good un like cant wait for it to begin!

Archived