Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread

Nathan Kirby

Re: Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread

Francisco PORTILLO has completed his move to Stirling Albion from Málaga CF for 1,311,000
Mario SAMPIRISI has completed his move to Stirling Albion from Genoa CFC for 868,000 plus Stephen DAY and Jordan WHITE
Lorenzo INSIGNE has completed his move to Stirling Albion from SSC Napoli for 3,070,000

yes_logo.png

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UCD_logo.jpg

UCD on spending Spree

A club that was considered a small tribe club and less know to all has emerged and pinned up its name in the European map. UCD proudly reveal their two new signings - Marc Muniesa and Oliveira Wallace.

Oliveria Wallace

3030353912.jpg

There was a two way battle for Oliveria Wallace between Chelsea and UCD. The influence of Oscar and Piazon was enough to bring Wallace to UCD. A important player and a raising star, Wallace is comfortable in variety of position. UCD hopes he soon gets into the 81+ group so that we can play them.

Marc Muniesa

Marc-Muniesa.jpg

There can't be a bigger defensive boost for UCD than this Barcelona youngster. Hailing his Spanish skills Muniesa is the final piece in jig-saw. Muniesa has great defensive skills in the left position and can carry the ball forward too. UCD looks more stronger with him.

Tribes kicks off tomorow so iv decided to have alook at some of the rivaleys we will see in the leagues...

Derry%20City.png1568.png

Linfield(Iawesome) vs (Kevche)Derry

Although the managers are realitvley new to one another this game is massive to both sets of fans. Derry who now play in the Republic of Ireland league were once part of the Irish league and had a brutal rivalrey with Linfield this was not only because they were both sucsesful clubs but it goes back to the fans and religion. This being a division 2 encounter it will be a tasty encounter as both sides will be going for promotion first time however Linfield so far have the edge with very good signings in Nastastic and Northan ireland very own Olivar Norwood from Manchester United. Kevche who has been preoccupied by his family has been unable to add to his Derry sqaud but will hope to do so before these two teams meet next Thursday.

Airdrie_Logo_2012.pngLivingston-FC-Logo.png

Airdrie(Nathan Kirby) vs(GarryC) Livingston

Although the teams are not seen as rivals these two teams along with Brechin are the only Scottish teams in the league so will be fighting fericley to get promoted and help represent Scotland in the first division. However the main rivalrey comes from the two managers and mainley Livingstons boss Gary Crawford. Crawford who is a Motherwell fan will be doing all in his power to beat Motherwells arch rivals Airdrie and has already spoken out about his hate towards the Coatbridge side. Airdrie manager Nathan Kirby a Celtic fan also has a slight dislike towards Motherwell due to there links of being more of a Rangers friendly club will also want to beat Livingston to defeat the Motherwell supporting scum that is Gary Crawford. With both sides improving there sqauds well the game should prove to be a tight one with the likes of Jordan Rhodes, Fabio Grosso, Manuel Lanzini and Andy Polo playing in the match it will be a good one when it comes around on Thursday the 27th.

mansfield-town-300x300.jpg

Alfreton_Town_FC_logo.gif

Mansfield(HD) vs Alfreton

Because Alfreton have no manager this rivalrey stays with the fans of the clubs and is known as the M1 Derby. Mansfield have often got the better of there rivals and the Mansfield fans feel this is almost a certain win everytime they play so manager Hermant Dixit has alot of expectation on his shoulders to dealiver. With players like Steve Yago and Sean Morrison when these sides meet next year on the 13th on January you can expect a Mansfield win.

GlentoranFC.pngLinfield.png

Glentoran(Elohim) vs (Iawesome) Linfield

Northan Irelands big derby and two top managers who will also want to beat one another in Elohim and Iawesome. This game is known for its importance league wise as they are Northan Irelands big two however in the Tribes for now they are a division apart but if drawn in the cup together expect fireworks from the fans, managers and the players.

the-new-saints.jpg0cd3ac432d020c1a2308e55e18a278e3_thumb_rhylfc.jpeg

TNS Vs Rhyl-

Both sides unmanaged in the tribes and both sides a division apart and are considerd the worst in the tribes, however these two sides are representing Wales so they will both be doing there upmost best to shock all the other sides which will hopfully attract a new manager.

8339_Logo.pngBohemianDublin.png

Drogheda(Jose Nowinho) vs (Hog)Bohemians

These two sides represent Republic of Ireland in division 1 of the tribes with one side argubley the strongest in the league while bohemians havnt even met there manager yet. Drogs manager Jose has signed some amazing players for his side but has also stuck to his Irish roots signing some of Irelands best players in Shane Long, Seamus Coleman and Darren Gibson while he has also signed Spanish stars Christian Tello and Marc Bartra. Hog who has yet to take his job will want to help his Bohs when he takes them over to cement his place in the division but without any signings he will struggle and when this game comes around on sunday the 16th be sure that if Bohs dont strength the Drogs will run out winners!

My table predictions...

Division 1

1st- Drogheda

2nd- Dumbarton

3rd- Forest Green Rovers

4th- Crusaders

5th- Grimsby

6th- Lisburn Distillery

7th-Glentoran

8th- Stirling Albion

9th- Stockport County

10th- Bohemians

11th- Cork City

12th- Rhyl

Division 2

1st- Airdrie

2nd- UCD

3rd- Longford town

4th- Dagenham and Redbridge

5th- Linfield

6th- Brechin City

7th- Portadown

8th- Livingston :P

9th- Mansfield

10th- Derry

11th- Alfreton Town

12th- TNS

Now you can all try and prove me wrong if iv given u a bad position :D

ARE DROGHEDA THE TEAM TO BEAT?

8339_Logo.pngBohemianDublin.png

Drogheda(Jose Nowinho) vs (Hog)Bohemians

These two sides represent Republic of Ireland in division 1 of the tribes with one side argubley the strongest in the league while bohemians havnt even met there manager yet. Drogs manager Jose has signed some amazing players for his side but has also stuck to his Irish roots signing some of Irelands best players in Shane Long' date=' Seamus Coleman and Darren Gibson while he has also signed Spanish stars Christian Tello and Marc Bartra. Hog who has yet to take his job will want to help his Bohs when he takes them over to cement his place in the division but without any signings he will struggle and when this game comes around on sunday the 16th be sure that if Bohs dont strength the Drogs will run out winners![/color']

My table predictions...

Division 1

1st- Drogheda

2nd- Dumbarton

3rd- Forest Green Rovers

4th- Crusaders

5th- Grimsby

6th- Lisburn Distillery

7th-Glentoran

8th- Stirling Albion

9th- Stockport County

10th- Bohemians

11th- Cork City

12th- Rhyl

Division 2

1st- Airdrie

2nd- UCD

3rd- Longford town

4th- Dagenham and Redbridge

5th- Linfield

6th- Brechin City

7th- Portadown

8th- Livingston :P

9th- Mansfield

10th- Derry

11th- Alfreton Town

12th- TNS

Now you can all try and prove me wrong if iv given u a bad position :D

REPORTER

"Coach Jose Nowinho, the media suggest that your team are the strongest & favourites to win Division One this season. Do you agree?"

NOWINHO

"Yes"

Well iv got to be I have full faith in my players :D

WELL i signed 7 new players and another 9 players on the way

Carl Winchester 19 76

Darren Meenan 26 76

Josh Magennis 22 78

Rory McArdle 25 79

Rory Donnelly 20 76

Damien Johnson 34 80

Joe Dudgeon 22 80

And more on da way

well its finally here the first round of matches for tribes!

Dont forget- you must have six 80 or below rated players from your teams country in ur starting line up! The rest is up to you if you want to play any 81+ plus players as long as you have the 6 80- players your all good!

Good luck all apart from Lee I wanna get off to a winning start :D

well its finally here the first round of matches for tribes!

Dont forget- you must have six 80 or below rated players from your teams country in ur starting line up! The rest is up to you if you want to play any 81+ plus players as long as you have the 6 80- players your all good!

Good luck all apart from Lee I wanna get off to a winning start :D

One question,Nathan. Apart from our 6 "Homegrown" players,can we play foreign players under 81 rated if we want? For example, i play 6 Scottish, 4 84 rated players from Brazil and 1 player 75 rated from Spain? Is it okay?

One question' date='Nathan. Apart from our 6 "Homegrown" players,can we play foreign players under 81 rated if we want? For example, i play 6 Scottish, 4 84 rated players from Brazil and 1 player 75 rated from Spain? Is it okay?[/quote']

Yeah that would be fine :)

Sorry for late reply!

Longford town

Brechin City

Livingston

Lisburn Distillery

Drogheda

Iv spoken to a couple!

All broke rules on home grown players under 80 tonight :o:(

Derry city also did but Kevche is currently having computer problems i bealive so cant amend this because his side only has 6 irish players in there:rolleyes: So appologies to Cormac as your sufferd because of this!

Looking at the teams it is only one player for all but one and I can see the confusion in you all!

This is the first fixture so I am going to turn a blind eye, however from turn two this is not the case and the 2 warning system will be put in place! Thank you to all that did stick to the rules!

By looks of things everyone has put there 6th 81+ player in the squad and only played 5 home grown under 80's.

The rule is...

You MUST play 6 home grown 80 or below rated players in every match! So if your a Scotish club thats 6 Scotish players rated 80 or below every match if your English its 6 80 or below rated players in every match!

Home Grown= The country your teams from

You can play 5 81+ players if you want to they can be any nationality

In your whole sqaud you can have 6 81+ players but only 5 can start a match!!!!

If any of you have any problems wih the rules please ask me! :)

Dont wanna seem pety putting this or seem like im naging because by looks of it its not a delibrate breaking of rules just a misunderstanding!

Longford town

Brechin City

Livingston

Lisburn Distillery

Drogheda

Iv spoken to a couple!

All broke rules on home grown players under 80 tonight :o:(

Derry city also did but Kevche is currently having computer problems i bealive so cant amend this because his side only has 6 irish players in there:rolleyes: So appologies to Cormac as your sufferd because of this!

Looking at the teams it is only one player for all but one and I can see the confusion in you all!

This is the first fixture so I am going to turn a blind eye' date=' however from turn two this is not the case and the 2 warning system will be put in place! Thank you to all that did stick to the rules!

By looks of things everyone has put there 6th 81+ player in the squad and only played 5 home grown under 80's.

The rule is...

[u']You MUST play 6 home grown 80 or below rated players in every match! So if your a Scotish club thats 6 Scotish players rated 80 or below every match!

You can play 5 81+ players if you want to they can be any nationality

In your whole sqaud you can have 6 81+ players but only 5 can start a match!!!! [/u]

If any of you have any problems wih the rules please ask me! :)

Dont wanna seem pety putting this or seem like im naging because by looks of it its not a delibrate breaking of rules just a misunderstanding!

You are right I am confused :confused: :

Starting XI:

Mannone (OV1)

Harkness (HG1)

McVegh (HG2)

Van Rhijn (OV2)

Krsticic (OV3)

McCullough (HG3)

Halliday (HG4)

Rode (OV4)

Dybala (OV5)

Luggett (HG5)

McCan (HG6)

Overseas = 5

Homegrown = 6

I only have two foreign players over 81 also in Manone & Dybala....

I genuinely haven't tried to brake any rules and I am currently struggling to see what rules I have broken?... :(

You are right I am confused :confused: :

Starting XI:

Mannone (OV1)

Harkness (HG1)

McVegh (HG2)

Van Rhijn (OV2)

Krsticic (OV3)

McCullough (HG3)

Halliday (HG4)

Rode (OV4)

Dybala (OV5)

Luggett (HG5)

McCan (HG6)

Overseas = 5

Homegrown = 6

I only have two foreign players over 81 also in Manone & Dybala....

I genuinely haven't tried to brake any rules and I am currently struggling to see what rules I have broken?... :(

Its Mccan mate it has to be 6 Northan Irish players. I can see were you have gone wrong thinking homegrowen includes Scotland so ill take blame for that but when i say home growen its from your own country so for you its 6 Northan Irish players under 80.

My mistake mate i can see you havnt broken the rules on purpose :)

Its Mccan mate it has to be 6 Northan Irish players. I can see were you have gone wrong thinking homegrowen includes Scotland so ill take blame for that but when i say home growen its from your own country so for you its 6 Northan Irish players under 80.

My mistake mate i can see you havnt broken the rules on purpose :)

I didn't even look to see if he was Scottish when setting my tactics (doesn't come up on that page) - not your mistake at all - it was a complete oversight on my part - apologies.

Archived