Re: Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread

Longford town

Brechin City

Livingston

Lisburn Distillery

Drogheda

Iv spoken to a couple!

All broke rules on home grown players under 80 tonight :o:(

Derry city also did but Kevche is currently having computer problems i bealive so cant amend this because his side only has 6 irish players in there:rolleyes: So appologies to Cormac as your sufferd because of this!

Looking at the teams it is only one player for all but one and I can see the confusion in you all!

This is the first fixture so I am going to turn a blind eye' date=' however from turn two this is not the case and the 2 warning system will be put in place! Thank you to all that did stick to the rules!

By looks of things everyone has put there 6th 81+ player in the squad and only played 5 home grown under 80's.

The rule is...

[u']You MUST play 6 home grown 80 or below rated players in every match! So if your a Scotish club thats 6 Scotish players rated 80 or below every match if your English its 6 80 or below rated players in every match![/u]

Home Grown= The country your teams from

You can play 5 81+ players if you want to they can be any nationality

In your whole sqaud you can have 6 81+ players but only 5 can start a match!!!!

If any of you have any problems wih the rules please ask me! :)

Dont wanna seem pety putting this or seem like im naging because by looks of it its not a delibrate breaking of rules just a misunderstanding!

:oApologies if my team was invalid,i have not even bought a player yet:rolleyes:,Derry City only has 7 Irish players in a squad of 21 and 13 Northern Irish players:rolleyes:.The team is technically in Northern Ireland but plays in the Republic of Ireland league,I aim to rectify this by unloading my NI players and buying a few Irish players(so bids from a few NI teams will be accepted)B).Sorry also to Cormac but if you want any of my NI players u have first dibs.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:oApologies if my team was invalid' date='i have not even bought a player yet:rolleyes:,Derry City only has 7 Irish players in a squad of 21 and 13 Northern Irish players:rolleyes:.The team is technically in Northern Ireland but plays in the Republic of Ireland league,I aim to rectify this by unloading my NI players and buying a few Irish players(so bids from a few NI teams will be accepted)B).Sorry also to Cormac but if you want any of my NI players u have first dibs.[/color']

Can understand with ya kev ino how it is at home were ur third on computer chain :rolleyes::D

Like I say this turn i will let all off and its all good Ashtini ill make sure everyone gets the rules before the game on thursday!

Can understand with ya kev ino how it is at home were ur third on computer chain :rolleyes::D

Like I say this turn i will let all off and its all good Ashtini ill make sure everyone gets the rules before the game on thursday!

Yea mate had to crack a few heads:D,hav it all to meself tomorrow so can get buying:D

DROGHEDA UNITED 3 90 0 STOCKPORT COUNTY

G.RUSK 33

D.GIBSON 36

C.TELLO 58

Really bad start for us. It was a fair result, so all I can do is congratulate José Nowinho for the win. Well, I hope my players change their attitude for the next matches.

G.RUSK 33

D.GIBSON 36

C.TELLO 58

Really bad start for us. It was a fair result' date=' so all I can do is congratulate José Nowinho for the win. Well, I hope my players change their attitude for the next matches.[/quote']

Hard Luck mate

G.RUSK 33

D.GIBSON 36

C.TELLO 58

Really bad start for us. It was a fair result' date=' so all I can do is congratulate José Nowinho for the win. Well, I hope my players change their attitude for the next matches.[/quote']

I apologise for a slight rule infraction... :eek::eek::eek:

Still would've won anyway.. :P

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Dagenham & Redbridge to victory against UCD.

Dagenham & Redbridge beat UCD 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Le Fondre scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kane was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We were already on the way to victory when naughty boy Oscar (who rejected me for UCD) was shown a straight red on the 29th minute.

In other news i believe i complied with all rules last night

HOMEGROWN : AMOS (80),WOOTON (78),BAKER (78),SMITH (80),KANE (80),LE FONDRE (80)

OVERS : DE BRUYNE (87),JENKINSON (82),BERTRAND (83),CLEVERLEY (86),McCreachan (83)

10 out my 11 are also english :p

Dybala grabs a brace and 33/72 Michael Halliday grabs a hatrick as Lisburn Distillery beat Stirling Albion 5-4.

Manager Ashley Holtom has been seen at the Distillery since the victory after one too many...

funny-pictures-of-drunk-people-18.jpg

Very good match,disappointed i'm on losing side but things certainly going well if we can improve the defence

Livingston get off to a winning start and sit proudly in 2nd place.............also we played 6 Scots under 8o and 6 foreigners;) so we didn't break any rules unlike Airdrie the unwashed:D..............bad news is we have tried to sign 3 keepers and they have all refused to sign!:mad:

Livingston get off to a winning start and sit proudly in 2nd place.............also we played 6 Scots under 8o and 6 foreigners;) so we didn't break any rules unlike Airdrie the unwashed:D..............bad news is we have tried to sign 3 keepers and they have all refused to sign!:mad:

Says on Sm u used no subs so ur 5 scottish lads that it shows are

Mcniel

Barr

Booth

Fox

Morton

I dont see a 5th scottish player under 80 in there? :P

Turn one results

Division 1

Crusaders 7-1 Rhyl

Duncans saders hammer unmanaged Rhyl in a very one sides affair with local lad Jordan Owens grabbing a hatrik and French wonder kid Benzia also on the score sheet.

Stirling Albion 4-5 Lisburn Distillery

A tough match for eather side to lose but Ashtini's Distillery come out on top after a great game in which Albion led at one point 2-0. Distillery's new boy Dybala grabbing two of the goals for the Northan Irish side.

Glentoran 1-0 Cork City

Elohims Glentoran get the better of Kevins Cork in an even game in which eather side could of won. John Mcguigan with the only goal of the game.

Grimsby 0-1 Forest Green Rovers

Adam's rovers came out on top of another tight contest against Mr Dhabis Grimsby. An early penalty by Stephan Furstner getting 3 points for the most Green side in England!

Drogheda 3-0 Stockport County

Early season favorites grabed a 3-0 deserved win agaisnt Rodrigos county despite some contriversy over some of the player choices for the Drogs. Irish star Darren Gibson and Spanish superstar Christian Tello getting on the score sheet for Drogs while County will hope to get a better result next time around.

Dumbarton 1-0 Bohemians

SOPs Scots defeated so far unmanaged Bohemians after Marco Verratti grabbed an early goal after 10 minuites. Bohs will hopfully have manager Hoggy next time around.

Division 2

Alfreton town 1-2 TNS

Two unmanaged sides scrap it out in a tight affair with the welsh side pulling off a good win.

Mansfield 1-3 Livingston

Gary Crawford lead Livingston to a well deserved victory despite a minor rule break. All the goals coming in the second half saw debutants score all the goals for both sides with young midfielder Chuks Aneke scoreing a consilation for Mansfield. Livingston had an impresive 61% possesion.

Ucd 0-2 Dagenham and Redbridge

Noisys boys pulling off a great win in Dublin agaisnt a strong UCD side who lose tailisman Oscar early on after a straight red card. Goals from new signings Adam Le Fondre and Harry Kane giving the Dags a good win.

Longford 2-2 Airdrie

A tight game in which Airdrie led twice but coudn't hold on agaisnt a strong Longford side. Scottish duo Jordan Rhodes and Kevin Mccdonald getting on the scoresheet for Airdrie while Mattia Destro opend his account for Longford after scoreing in the 76th miniute for Lee's Longford

Portadown 0-3 Derry

Kevche's Derry shocked many after beating Cormacs Portadown in what was a close game. Marc Brolly got Derry up and running just before the half hour mark.

Linfield 1-1 Brechin

A game in which Brechin will feel that they should of won after having more shots on target than Iawesomes Linfield had shots all together but only managed to draw 1-1. Daryl Fordyce got linfield off the mark just after the half way point in the first half but Brechin got on sqaure terms after Alan Halilovic scored on his debut for Brechin.

Portadown 0-3 Derry

Kevche's Derry shocked many after beating Cormacs Portadown in what was a close game. Marc Brolly got Derry up and running just before the half hour mark.EH no shock mate :pA few irish signings hav graced the brandywell in the last few hours:eek:now we are looking at a few overseas players to grace the city if culture:D

In the last few days I've signed a few extra players to bolster the squad. Looking pretty sharp.

Longford Town Transfers In:

Kyle Storer

M'Baye Niang

Mattia Destro

Richard Keogh

Marko Livaja

Samir Carruthers

Victor Moses

Jake Livermore

Adam Barton

Shane Duffy

Michael Quirke

Conor Henderson

Matt Doherty.

Starting XI average rating up to 80 now. Quite pleased with that. :)

ino but then I am a A* forumer so thats what u expect from me :):D

Good signings lee just make sure you have ur 6 80 or below home growen players :P

I only have 5 80+ players, and apart from them, only two of my <80 players aren't Irish (just for cup games and such), so from here on in I should be A-okay, rules-wise. :)

Right girls turn 2 is around tonight so just a wee reminder on rules as if u break em tonight its gunna be a warnin!

You have to start 6 home grown players and they have to be rated 80 or below Home grown= The country your team is from!

You cannot play 5 home grown players under 80 then play a home grown whos rated over 81 and think that counts, it does not you must start 6 homegrown players rateed 80 or under!

Rest is down to you. You can play your 5 81+ players or you can play foigern players rated 80 or under its up to you as long as you have your 6 home grown under 80's :)

Good luck :)

Archived