Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread

Re: Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread

6. You can have Forigern players in your sqaud but not play them and wait till they rise as long as they are 80 or below. EG Im Airdire and I have Carlos arspicker who is an argintinian 73 rated player I buy him and then put him in my sqaud and wait. He then rises to 88 so I can then play him

i didnt get this rule

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread University College Dublin A.F.C. The management and the board of UCD can confirm that we have appointed Venkrontrueblue11 as club'

Re: Battle Of The Tribes M/R Transfer News & Banter Thread Won 2-1 against TNS happy with it. Up to 4th now leapfrogging Airdrie. Derry lost can't believe it:D:D

6. You can have Forigern players in your sqaud but not play them and wait till they rise as long as they are 80 or below. EG Im Airdire and I have Carlos arspicker who is an argintinian 73 rated player I buy him and then put him in my sqaud and wait. He then rises to 88 so I can then play him

i didnt get this rule

You can buy as many players as you want that are rated 80 or below basicley! As long as you start 6 Welsh players rated 80 or below you can play who ever you like :)

EDIT- that rule needs a little update anyway its not explained very well

You can buy as many players as you want that are rated 80 or below basicley! As long as you start 6 Welsh players rated 80 or below you can play who ever you like :)

EDIT- that rule needs a little update anyway its not explained very well

and if those players rise and the total are above 7 i have to sell a player right?

and i need to have 6 welsh players(80 and below) and any other nation's 5 players(81+) on pitch

and if those players rise and the total are above 7 i have to sell a player right?

and i need to have 6 welsh players(80 and below) and any other nation's 5 players(81+) on pitch

Correct if a player rises which means you have 7 or over 81+ players in your team you have to sell one of them!

And you need to have 6 welsh players 80 and below starting at all times! however you can choose to play 5 any nations 81+. If you wanted or had to you can play players rated under 81 so you can play for example a 77 rated brazilian as long as you have your 6 80 or below rated welsh players.

Correct if a player rises which means you have 7 or over 81+ players in your team you have to sell one of them!

And you need to have 6 welsh players 80 and below starting at all times! however you can choose to play 5 any nations 81+. If you wanted or had to you can play players rated under 81 so you can play for example a 77 rated brazilian as long as you have your 6 80 or below rated welsh players.

can i play above 80 welsh player like joe allen

I got a few rises in the last few weeks and it really improved my team quality. Ben Yedder got a +10 to 85, Romain Alessandrini got a +7 to 85, Pedro Obiang got a +11 to 86, Mattia De Sciglio got a +8 to 85, Juan Jesus got a +3 to 86 and Mattia Perin got a +3 to 85. Unfortunately I will have to sell some of this risers when their TB disappear.

Yesterday I won my match against Elohim, in an excellent match of my team. The away 3-0 was more than fair. The bad new is that Ben Yedder, after make 2 goals, got a 3 weeks injury :mad:.

boaz "Gozzy" solossa steered Stirling Albion to victory against Forest Green Rovers.

Stirling Albion beat Forest Green Rovers 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Portillo scored the winner for Stirling Albion and was later voted Man of the Match for his performanc

Good news : Portillo scored the only goal in first Stirling win

Bad news : Portillo injured for 3 weeks after that match

Airdrie 5-1 TNS

Airdrie showed what a true force they could be in Tribes with a brutal 5-1 win over Jackson's TNS after having an insane total of 47 shots :confused:

Airdrie started brightley with young midfielder Obi causing havoc among the TNS defence and it wasn't long before he got himself on the score sheet with a fine strike on the 29th miniute. It wasn't long before Airdrie got another goal with young Italian striker Fabio Macheda heading home after good work from Obi. Obi fired in a third on the 36th miniute and then Airdrie added a fourth on the 37th with one of Airdrie old gaurd Greame Smith getting on the score sheet.

Inter%20Milan%5C

Federico-Macheda_1462705c(1).jpg

It was much the same in the second half Airdrie dominated the game having shot after shot but having to be weary of the TNS counter attack and some of there players played for places in the Welsh revelotion.

It wasn't till the 85th miniute till the 5th goal of the match with Freeman scoreing for TNS but only seconds later another home star Boyle scored for Airdrie to give them all 3 points and keeping there unbeaten record intact!

Few freak results around tonight however I think thats because there was a few NMF players playing:o

Welcome to tribes Justin Bisht B)